- ISTQB - Certified-Tester with 7 years’ experience in Exploratory testing, Performance Testing, Automation Testing. Solid understanding of Testing methodologies and processes. Experience in Requirement elicitation, Test Case Management & Automation Framework using C# / Java/ VB/ Groovy script for software products & applications. Experience in Rest API Testing. Strong collaboration and team building skills with proficiency at grasping new technical concepts quickly and utilize the same in a productive manner.
- Experience in Automation Testing in Agile Methodology
- Proficient in Performance Testing using LoadRunner and JMeter
- UI Automation using Selenium Web driver using JAVA /C# and UFT/QTP
- Exercise technical judgment on test requirements, developing recommendations and translating into course of action
- Created, designed, developed, enhanced, maintained, and implemented efficient and effective Test Plan, Test strategy, Test approach, Test Case, Test Script documents for enterprise wide end-to-end testing of the Project
- Rest API testing Using SoapUI
- Experience in Test data management using HP QC/ALM and MTFS
- Experience in JIRA and Confluence
- Understanding of agile methodologies, continuous integration and testing in an Agile environment
- Knowledge in Jenkins, GIT, TeamCity, SVN, Maven, Ansible,Octopus, Docker technologies .
Senior QA Engineer
Tools: JMeter, SoapUI, HPALM, JIRA, Confluence, Groovy Scripting, Selenium, SQL, Java,C#
- Prepared Agile Test strategy and initiate Manual exploratory testing methodology
- Test Design using Black box techniques: State Transition and Decision Table
- Worked closely with BA, product owner, developers to elucidate requirement in confluence
- UI Automation using Web driver
- Used Selenium using JAVA and C#
- Parallel execution of script, Junit style report generation.
- Executed Load testing, Stress testing, Endurance Testing using JMeter. Performance monitoring and analyzing the report
- Experience in Bean shell and JRS223 modules
- Provide a weekly project report that includes testing metrics and status reports
- Used SOAPUI to conduct Rest API testing using Groovy scripting
Tools: UFT, MTFS, C#, VB Script, LoadRunner,SOAPUI
- Proficient in STLC, Identify Testable requirement and Test scenarios
- Test data preparation and test case design using Black Box Techniques and execution, Defect tracking and root cause analysis
- Used UFT 11,11. 5 to design VB script for regression suite
- Descriptive programming using QTP and developed automation test scripts
- Data driven testing, Keyword driven methodology, preparing function libraries as per project requirement, Data table, Web table, synchronization, Actions
- Creating Hybrid and keyword driven framework , maintaining test suit and updating the test script
- Create and maintain test libraries, databases, and test environments
- Bug management using MTFS. Taking part in Bug triage meeting, Test metrics collection and reporting
- Used LoadRunner to perform LoadTesting.
- Good Understanding of Correlation, Parameterization, rendezvous and Checkpoint’s, Implementing Logics, Error Handling and scripting Standardization
- Responsible for Running the LoadRunner scenarios for the Vuser using LoadRunner Controller and monitoring the server response times, throughput, Hits/sec, Trans/sec Transaction Response under load, Web Server Monitors, App server monitors, system monitors such as java processes and a host of other Performance metrics.
- Responsible for conducting Rest Webservices Testing using SOAPUI. Developed Data driven framework using Groovy scripting. Performed Database testing by connecting to SQL Server
- Responsible for preparing/maintaining project metrics, status
- Detail Test summary report
Tools: LoadRunner, HPQC, QTP, JIRA, JAVA, VB script,Selenium
- Identify Functional and nonfunctional requirement and Test scenarios
- Test data preparation, Design test cases
- Regression testing using QTP 10.0
- Strong in VB scripting and Descriptive programming
- Performing object identification and data driven testing
- Implementing automation framework and exporting test results
- Creating specific function libraries as per project requirement
- Test management using QC 10.0.
- Prepare detailed test summary report, Test metric report
- Performance Monitoring and Testing using LoadRunner
- Knowledge in HTTP/HTTPS, Webservices protocol
- Used AppDynamics, HP Site scope to monitor critical server resources
- Planned and reviewed the test cases for Functionality, Performance and Acceptance Testing. Analysed various graphs generated by LoadRunner Analyzer including Database Monitors, Network Monitor graphs, User Graphs, Error Graphs, Transaction graphs and Web Server Resource Graphs.
- Attended the daily Bug review meetings, weekly status meetings and walkthroughs and interacted with Business Analysts and Developers for resolving Defects
- Made many enhancements to the recorded scripts by correlating, parameterizing, inserting debugging messages and string manipulation and any other script enhancements as and when needed.
- Created quantifiable load with test-scenarios for various applications (both standalone and integration) using LoadRunner's Controller.
- Prepared Test Cases, Vugen scripts, Load Test, Test Data, execute test, validate results, manage defects and report results
- Created LoadRunner scenarios and scheduled the Virtual Users to generate realistic load on the server using LoadRunner (Load generator machine)
- Developed LoadRunner Scripts. Created Single User, Base Line and Soak test scenarios. Random pacing between iterations was introduced to get the desired transactions per hour
- Used Load Runner to execute multi-user performance tests, used online monitors, real-time output messages and of the features of the Load Runner Controller
- Inserted rendezvous points to create intense load on the server and thereby to measure server performance.
- Used various techniques like Ramp up, Ramp down, Transaction Point in Load Runner
- Customize Parameterization in DATA file using via LoadRunner to test the application with different sets of data
- The Average CPU usage , Response time, TPS are analyzed for each scenario
- Analyzed results using LoadRunner Analysis tool