Databases: SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2014, Oracle 11g, DbVisualizer
Office Tools: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint
BI Tools: SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Ab Initio, DB2, QlikView, QlikSense
Data Quality Tools: Talend, Data Match 2013, Ataccama
Visualization Tools: Tableau Desktop & Server, TreeMap, TIBCO Spotfire
ProjectManagement: Agile, SDLC
Data Analyst / QA
- Discussing requirements with both Internal & external stakeholders.
- Installation of the tools around data.
- Creating/building test plans for each module.
- Performed data analysis, data profiling by writing SQL queries to the data.
- Validating the data across three data points i.e. source, operational data store & destination.
- Creating/building test cases for each module.
- Creating/building score cards for each module to be tested.
- Working with unique identifiers and performing VLOOKUP’s to look for these unique identifiers in another worksheet/workbooks.
- Automation of task using Excel Macros.
- Creating/building architectural diagrams, data flow diagrams, use case diagrams & ER diagrams using Lucidcharts.
- Helping business with new business rules/business logic.
- ETL Testing.
- Educating/ both internal and external stakeholders on data quality & data governance.
- Training the team on data analysis & how to investigate on data quality issues.
- Validating the mapping documents & crosswalks with respect to values from source and how they map in destination.
- Using reference data to validate the pattern recognition & data standards.
- Creating project documentation & loading it to HP ALM.
Environment: MS SQL Server, Oracle SQL Developer, HP ALM, JIRA, WIKI, Talend ETL, Lucidchart.
- Processing of batches for native and tiff in tools like Clearwell and eCapture.
- Post processing the DAT files as per the client requirements and making them ready for loading.
- Loading natives, tiffs and metadata into Relativity based the project requirements.
- Performing peer level QC on the all the above mentioned stages.
- Designing queries for QC if required.
- Have been involved in many scenarios of Regression Testing for Tools related to e - Discovery.
- Have been a super-user in Relativity with attention to finer details.
- Performed Regression Tests over the tool on various fronts and provided dynamic outputs with details reports accompanying the same.
- Performing OCR, IPRO PDF or TIFF conversions and
- Designed queries to ensure quality on all operations tasks.
- Creating Search terms and Search term reports in Relativity based on client’s requirement.
- Have been a very pro-active user of this Hosting Tool, working day-in and day-out during the productive years of the domain
- Have been a very keen observer giving utmost detail to the working of the tool.
- Analyzed and provided genuine feedbacks ; critical reports at times to aid in improving subsequent versions
- Have had the distinction of initiating and performing regression tests across various versions.
- Strong SQL skills have led to bringing forth simplified processes through back-end of the platform.
- Have developed a query set, which lightens the QC checks to be performed after hosting to Relativity.