- Over 3 years of Software Quality Assurance experience in developing and executing manual and automated test suites for both front - end and back-end applications
- Have expertise in Selenium Web Driver, TestNG and Java Technologies for browser based automation testing.
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts, Data Structures and its implementation.
- Experienced working with development model like Waterfall and Agile methodologies like Scrum and tools like JIRA.
- Experienced using QTest Manager, HP Quality Center, Rally Test Management and TDP for tracking defect and fixes
- Hands on experience of working with Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, Vertica DB relational databases and HDFS.
- Experienced with API testing using Postman, SOAP UI and familiar with JMeter for performance testing.
- Experience with version control like Git and tools like GitHub and BitBucket with integration with JIRA
- Familiar with website and application mobile testing on Android and iOS using Android Driver, Perfecto, Appium
Java Standard Edition: Java 8, JDBC, JAXB, Java swings, Maven, Gradle, Ant, Groovy, Spring Boot.
Testing: Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, JUnit, Postman, SOAPUI, QTest Manager, JIRA, HP Quality Center, Cucumber, BDD.
RDBMS: SQL Server, Oracle 10g, MySQL, Vertica DB NoSQL DB Mongo DB
Hadoop: HDFS, Map Reduce, Hive, Pig Latin
Test Methodologies: CLI and GUI Testing, System Testing (Integrated Testing), Unit, Functional, White Box/Black Box Testing:
Automaton Quality Assurance Engineer
- Executed automation script using Selenium WebDriver to test and verify functionality of OptionsHouse by E*TRADE application
- Implemented Behavior Driven Development (BDD) Testing using Cucumber framework and Gherkin scripts.
- Developed and fixed mobile automation tests using Java, XCODE, Android Studio and Appium for both iOS and Android .
- Worked in Agile environment closely with developers and product engineering team to ensure product quality
- Worked on JIRA software to track defects and fixes and QTest Test Management for test case management.
- Debugged test failures, worked closely with development team and reported defects in defect tracking system- HP QC
- Implemented over 70% automation for GUI based log search application, increasing from previous 20%
- Worked on Selenium Web Driver to enhance the Integrated Automation Framework ( iAF) to provide added functionality for testing all the aspects of Global Fault Platform applications .
- Worked on HP Quality center, JIRA software and IBM Rational TDP to track defects and fixes and Rally Test Management .
- Executed UNIX command line (CLI) using PuTTY and WinSCP queries to test server based log search using Scat queries, tested the Hadoop ingestion of the records in Hadoop distributed file system (HDFS) servers .
Data Research Assistant
- Responsible for verification of the graduate applications received in the university ERP system to facilitate the selection and elimination of prospective students. Generated frequent reports to evaluate the application. Performed numerous daily data related tasks in MS SharePoint and Excel of the received applications to look for missing information like transcripts.
- Carried out research, testing and development of new software, systems and technology used in the grad school administration process and drafted bug and error reports regarding the same