- Over Six years of experience in Software Quality Assurance using Selenium.
- Experienced in creating Test Strategy, Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Estimation, and Requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Good experience as RESTFUL web service testing, using the maven build management dependency through testNG framework.
- Experienced in preparation of Test Summary Report, User Guide & Training.
- Experienced in review of all kind of testability documents, including, requirement specification, and functional documentation and conversion of the requirements document into detailed test plan, test cases and test scripts.
- Extensively experienced in testing using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Proficient in performing Black Box and Grey Box Testing.
- Proficient in smoke, functional, integration, exploratory, regression, parallel, system, GUI, cross - browser, and user acceptance tests (UAT), as well as static and dynamic testing.
- Strongly skilled in HP ALM/Quality Center for diverse requirements.
- Experienced in Automation built processes using HP ALM/Quality Center for Integration in multiple platforms and programming languages.
- Extensively skilled in writing PL/SQL and SQL statements in databases to validate data.
- Experienced in using Maven build tools to manage framework dependency jar files.
- Hands on experience in Develop Automation Scripts, Execution and Analysis Test Results using Hybrid, Keyword Driven Framework, Page Object Model (Page Factory Pattern) and Data Driven Framework in Selenium WebDriver.
- Experienced in using GitHub as a source repository system to share code within the office as well as with the team in overseas.
- Good Knowledge in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with GitHub and Maven.
- Experienced in developing and executing automation Regression testing and System testing using Selenium.
- Experienced in performing Data driven testing to validate the components displayed on the website using Selenium WebDriver.
- Expertise in Scheduling testing job and set up the flag to run automation script.
- Experienced in providing the efficient locators strategy like xpath and css to run WebDriver script in stable condition.
- Good Knowledge in End-to-End and System Testing.
- Expertise in working independently, and within a collaborative team-oriented environment.
- Excellent skills, both verbal and written, with strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, self-starter, quick learner, and team player
Testing Tools: Selenium, HP ALM, HP Quality Center, Jira, BugZilla, Appium, TestNG, Jenkins, Maven.
Programming: SQL, PL/SQL, VB Script, Java, PHP, AAJAX, HTML.
Databases: Oracle, SQL, DB2, MS Access, SQL Server, Mongo DB
Web & App Servers: Web logic Server, IIS, Java Web Server
Word Processors: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, MS Excel
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix/Linux
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ Idea
Confidential, New York, NY
Selenium Test Automation Engineer
- Executed test cases, reported defects, and provided test cases execution status for required cycles.
- Developed Test Plans and Test Approach artifacts with resource requirements and time estimates.
- Responsible for identifying test data for each phase of testing.
- Analyzed the functionality that needs to be automated based on manual test cases.
- Applied best practices and professional principles and techniques to evaluate systems during development.
- Designed and developed Test Scenario, Test Cases, and Test steps for various clinical applications and methods covering both positive and negative testing requirements.
- Performed various types of testing: Black Box, GUI, Functionality, Integration, Regression Usability, System, and User Acceptance Testing.
- Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application’s GUI and in the testing environment using Selenium WebDriver.
- Developed test automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver for regression and performance testing of the various releases of the application.
- Worked on Selenium GUI Object / element verification is done through XPath, CSSLocators.
- Used TestNG Annotations in Selenium WebDriver and executed a batch of tests as TestNG suite.
- Used TestNG framework to run unit test and Maven to build the Project.
- Extensively used Page Objects design and page navigation framework for readable test script and easy maintenance from developer perspectives.
- Used Firebug to do web based application testing with selenium for the commands and locator application.
- Developed a Hybrid Automation Frameworks using Webdriver, TestNG and Maven.
- Involved in using Maven build tools to manage framework dependency jar files.
- Used GitHub as a source repository system to share code within the office as well as with the team in overseas.
- Prepared user documentation with screenshots for UAT (User Acceptance testing).
- Edited and debugged tests using Selenium Participated in meeting, teleconferences walk through with the development team, QA manager and Project manager (PM).
- Responsible in conducting meetings between Onshore and Offshore teams to get the Test case execution done and discuss about any major roadblocks delaying the project.
- Involved in meetings and walkthroughs and Responsible for weekly status.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, REST, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, MVC, SOAP UI, Firebug, Firepath, Postman, XML, DOM, GIT, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, SQL, Windows.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Selenium Test Engineer
- Reviewed business manuals and requirement document in order to summarize system-specific business rules and other operating conditions.
- Wrote Test Plans from a variety of documentation including Requirements, Vision, Use-case, and User Help/Tutorial documentation.
- Analyzed the business requirements and involved in the review discussions.
- Drafted Test Cases based on Functional Specifications and System Specifications.
- Involved in debugging applications, processing and validating application/backend logs.
- Used Jira for Bug Tracking, Bug fixing, and Bug Reporting.
- Involved in the Database Testing using SQL Quires.
- Performed back-end testing using SQL queries to make sure that data entered had been uploaded correctly into the SQL database.
- Performed functionality and regression testing during the various phases of the application using Selenium WebDriver.
- Developed Automation Scripts, Executed and Analyzed Test Results using a Hybrid Framework using Selenium WebDriver.
- Used Jenkin as a Continuous Integration server to configure with GitHub and Maven.
- Scheduled testing job and set up the flag to run automation script every time developer commits new code and make a new build.
- Involved in providing the efficient locators strategy like xpath and css to run WebDriver script in stable condition.
- Built Safari browser extension to be able to run WebDriver in Safari browser.
- Developed automated scripts for functional testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Performed Integration and Regression testing to check compatibility of new functionality with the existing functionalities using Selenium WebDriver.
- Wrote maintainable automated test scripts using Modular approach using Selenium WebDriver.
- Performed UI testing, Database testing after reviewing the story cards and database diagram.
- Cross browser compatibility testing is executed by testing web applications.
- Involved in Designing & developing data driven framework using Selenium Web Driver, Testing and implemented Java Mail to send the regression result automatically.
- Produced Test status report for the top management and Created and verified of detailed change requests.
- Responsible to send the Data Warehouse Quality report to the QA manager on weekly basis for Caliber data mart.
Environment: Selenium Web Driver, Jenkins, ANT, SOAP, Cucumber, Eclipse, SQL, Oracle, Java, JIRA, UAT, QC (Quality Center), VBScript, JUnit, TestNG, Firebug, Xpath, Windows, UNIX.
Confidential, Hamilton, NJ
- Generated Test data for positive and negative Test scenarios.
- Performed quality assurance reviews on all System Development Life Cycle.
- Analyzed the Business Requirement Documents, developed detailed Test plans, and prepared Test cases.
- Conducted sanity testing of the application based on user requirements.
- Performed Automated and Manual validation of Key business flows in various environments before Production Release.
- Used Quality Center for storing the script and executing it for functional testing
- Generated reports using Quality Center to track the test team progress.
- Generated Defect report every day to keep track of Defects closure using Quality Center and had regular meetings to discuss the defect statuses and priorities.
- Used Quality Center as both Test Management Tool and Defect tracking tool.
- Performed backend validations using SQL statements against Oracle Database.
- Developed SQL queries involving performance views for real-time database performance statistics
- Created various Web Scripts for the Application.
- Extensively worked on Virtual User generator and Controller.
- Modeled workload distribution of critical business transactions and configured runtime setting accordingly
- Enhanced and maintained test scripts for different builds of the application and according to the changing system requirements.
- Responsible in testing the site in all the windows flavors in order to check the compatibility of the site.
- Monitored the System &Windows Resources that include different hosts and servers.
- Prepared Status Reports Every Week, which includes Revision History, Test Case status, Performance related Issues and bugs.
- Involved in Meetings and walkthroughs.
Environment: MS Office, MS Excel, VB Script, Oracle, C, Windows, UNIX, Quality Center, Selenium, Java, J2EE, Java Script.