Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer with 9+ years of experience supporting critical IT projects in the financial services sector, and 2+ years of leading a team of 4 QA Engineers looking for a challenging opportunity as an Quality Assurance Manager. I am a flexible, self - motivated, self-directed, and self-starter Engineer with ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Created, Maintained Automation Framework.
- Auditing Test Case and Automation Scripts.
- Tracking Automation Development, Code Coverage.
- Quality Assurance Management, Scorecard Development.
- Facilitating Knowledge Sessions for QA Automation.
- 100% regression automation by leading 4 QA Engineers.
- Managed day-to-day activities of QA team, delegated tasks.
- Tracked success, retrospectives, and deadlines.
- Defect Logging, Reporting, Tracking, and RCA.
- Collaborating/coordinating with offshore teams in India.
- Java, Selenium, Cucumber, web-driver, Jenkins, Linux, SQL, SOAP UI, Jmeter, Jira, Maven, TestNG.
- Hands-on client/server, web-based applications, UI, Web-service (SOAP, REST ) Automation.
- Manual and Functional Testing. Regression, UI Automation, Test Data Creation and Maintenance.
- Experienced in Agile and Waterfall.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Leading a team of Four QA Engineers.
- Reduced release cycle from 4 weeks to 2 weeks by achieving 100% Regression automation.
- Achievement (continued)
- Enabled Engineers to write Function and Regression automation in an Engineering discipline.
- Created Automation Framework and founded Engineering based Regression Automation suite.
- Converted Use-cases documented in Excel to code written in Java and BDD.
- Started from zero automation, and led to Production Validation after each release.
- Continuous Integration and Deployment CI/CD ( Java, Jenkins, Maven, GIT, TestNg, Cucumber).
- Created Vision Statement, Recommended Automation Framework, Processes, performed POC.
- Hired Four QA Engineers to form an Automation QA Scrum Team.
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
Senior Software Customer Quality Assurance Engineer
- 100% automation after each code-drop, thereby delivering weekly releases.
- Quality Gatekeeper: Certified builds for production installs.
- Experienced in all phases of testing life-cycle including use cases analysis, test design, execution, and automation.
- Collaborated with software developers, architects, business, vendors to understand, resolve ambiguity and analyze use cases, PRD’s, Confidential ’s and deliverables for the release.
- Customer first mentality while creating and maintaining QA documents, test cases, test plans, test data and scripts.
- Managed automation scripts, test environment. Conducted end-to-end, integration tests across multiple domains.
- Weekly reporting of execution, blockers, defects, and risk mitigation.
- Propagating team successes, failures, learnings, course-corrections, and risks to upper management.
- Led a team of six engineers and two product owners in US, and coordinated with offshore teams in India.
- Facilitated daily stand-ups, sprint planning, reviews, and retrospective meetings.
- Managed multiple priorities, initiatives, delivery requests and provided cross vertical support and logical solutions while mitigating risks. Documented team's progress, blockers, and successes ensuring visibility to stakeholders.