- Senior Software Test Engineer with full system development lifecycle experience, including designing, developing and implementing test plans, test cases and test processes fueling swift corrective actions.
- Qualifications include ten years of QA software testing experience and three years of test automation development.
- Backed by strong credentials including Masters of Industrial Technology and Bachelors in Information Systems; advanced command of various testing suites, agile methodologies and monitoring tools; and cross - platform skills in Windows and Linux.
- SQA Testing & Methodologies
- Test Plans, Cases & Processes Functional Requirements
- Scripting & Documentation
- Regression & Negative Testing
- UI & Compatibility Testing
- API Testing
- Performance/Load/Stress Testing
- System Testing
- Test Lead
- Testing Automation
- Defect/Bug Tracking
- Test Strategies & Coverages
- QA & QC Standards
Selenium Suite, Agile; soapUI, Java, C#, C++, SQL, XML, Windows, Linux, Unix, Test Automation, Testing, System Testing, Test Management, Test Planning, Test Cases, Embedded Systems, JIRA, Integration, Quality Assurance, Software Quality Assurance, Manual Testing, Security, Software Engineering, Troubleshooting, Ruby, Soap, JSON, Jenkins, Python, REST, LUA, Arduino
Confidential, Clovis, CA
- Created and executed automated software test plans, cases and scripts to uncover, identify and document software problems and their causes. Led QA testing that:
- Reduce testing time, help flush out majority of defects in the first few phases of software development.
- Lead Test, guide and drive product committee on software quality. Drive OEM vendor to adhere to product requirements dictated by project group.
- Identified the root cause of defects, by working closely with I was able to minimize developers time to troubleshoot issues which allows them to focus on development.
- Transitioned software development efforts to a test-driven development process, which brought QA testing in on the front-end of the development cycle for gains in code quality, software functionality and programmer productivity.
- Conducted formal and informal product design reviews throughout the software development lifecycle to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules and potential issues. Leveraged developer background to communicate effectively with software design team.
Software Test Specialist
- Manage OEM partners on software development, integration and value added proposition
- Lead testing, test planning, test execution and delegation to team members
- Documented software defects using bug tracking system and reported defects involving program functionality, output, online screen and content to software developers.
- Delivered thorough QA testing reports that determined product quality and release readiness.
Confidential, Fresno, CA
- Responsible for maintenance, upgrades, and repair of highly expensive and state of the art Electronic Technology of four stations. KMPH Fox 26, KMPH Fox 17, KMPH News Radio, Confidential Brother Network.
- Monitor the stations and made sure everything runs smoothly with minimum downtime.
- Work closely with weather anchor to prepare materials for the Ten O’ Clock News Show.
- Research weather data, and input data into the weather system.
- Predict future forecast base on current data. Create and render weather graphics for the weather show.
Confidential, Fresno, CA
Technical Assistant to Coordinator
- Create fliers, brochure, booklets, and programs for new student orientation program.
- Work closely with Confidential in organizing New Student Orientation Program.
- Responsible for all IT related issues in the office.
- Work closely with University Technical staff to implement database system, student registration, and payment information.