Seeking a responsible and challenging position in a growth oriented progressive Institution where my QA experience and skills will significantly contribute to the overall success of the organization and provide opportunities for my career growth.
- 5 Years of industry experience in the area of Software Testing (Manual and Automation) with a solid understanding of Test Planning, Test Design, Test Execution and Defect Reporting & Tracking.
- Well skilled in Test Cases Preparation, Bug analysis, and Reporting defects using ALM/HP Quality Center.
- Adequate knowledge in Java Programming, Selenium WebDriver, Junit, and TestNG.
- Proficiency in Automating Web Application Testing using Selenium WebDriver with TestNG framework.
- Sufficient expertise in Data driven Testing, Regression Testing, and Cross Browser Testing using Selenium WebDriver, and TestNG.
- Well versed with Handling Elements in Selenium WebDriver.
- Expert in writing Test cases using Element locators, WebDriver methods, Java programming features and TestNG Annotations.
- Familiar with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle and Software Test Life Cycle.
- Knowledge on SQL to update Database and joining tables.
- Self - motivated, energetic and highly ethical in all work related assignments thus able to immediately contribute to corporate goals and objects
- Good written, communication, interpersonal skills, proven team player with an analytical mind bent to problem solving and delivering solutions.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Jr Automation Tester
- Understanding to create business requirement documents for development and QA teams
- Participated in Daily standups, Sprint Backlog, Sprint Planning meetings as part of the Agile Methodology
- Contributed in developing automation framework using Selenium Java, Web Driver, and TestNG.
- Actively participated in automating web application using Selenium WebDriver in TestNG framework
- Used Eclipse IDE to develop and execute the test cases using Selenium WebDriver and Java.
- Participated in enhancing Test cases using Java programming features and TestNG Annotations.
- Involved in Automation Environment setup using Eclipse, Java, Selenium WebDriver jars and TestNG.
- Contributed in developing Data Driven Frameworks using parameters to retrieve test data sets from Excel.
- Facilitated configuring Maven for JAVA automation projects and developed Maven project object model (POM).
- Used Element locator (Id, Name, Xpath, CSS, etc.) to write test cases
- Involved in writing unique XPath using Firebug and Fire Path to identify web elements.
- In order to execute Multiple Test cases at the same time we used TestNG Annotations.
- Worked closely with cross-functional teams (Dev, BA, PM, Product Owner) as a part of agile environment.
- Reported software defects in Quality Center and interacted with the developers to resolve the defects.
Environment: Windows, Java, Quality Center ALM, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, Eclipse, HTML, XML, Agile
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Participated in developing regression and functional test suites using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, and TestNG.
- Involved in analyzing business/system requirements and developed test cases, test scenarios and test data for manual and automation.
- Contributed in developing test scripts to automate process of web testing in Selenium WebDriver
- Involved in developing new and updated existing Automation test cases using Selenium WebDriver.
- Actively involved in configuring Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, and created automation scripts in java using WebDriver and TestNG
- Participated in regular QA Team meetings and discussions
- Participated in cross browsing testing for IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari compatibility using Selenium WebDriver.
- Regularly followed up with Development Team to discuss discrepancies identified during testing
- Participated and contribute in scheduled Sprint Review, Retrospective, and Planning meetings
- Reported bugs, communicated notifications to the developers using defect tracking tool JIRA.
- Communicated with development team to fixed the identified defects for proper testing
- Worked effectively with Developers, Business team, Project Management to achieve processes improvements.
Environment: Java, Selenium Web driver, TestNG, Agile Methodology, XPath, Eclipse, Firebug, HTML, JIRA.
Confidential, Wichita Falls, TX
- Involved in Requirements analysis.
- Validating Data elements of the applications
- Validation of Money transaction, Payment Processing, like Card, Cash and Check payments
- Creating Test cases both positive and negative, store them in Quality Center
- Detect bugs and log them in Quality Center
- Performed Back end Testing (Data base testing) by executing SQL Queries.
- Involved in Functional (Black box) testing
Environment: Windows, Quality Center ALM, SQL