Senior QA engineer and systems administration professional with twelve years of mission - critical IT and business project deployments seeks senior QA role or systems administration oversight opportunities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled in Windows 2000/XP, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Access, QA Run & QADirector, Internet applications (IE 9, 11).
- Experienced in Oracle Forms versions 3, 6, 10g, 11g and Oracle databases 7, 9i, 10g and 11g, Discoverer, SQL+, UNIX, Quest TOAD, XML, Java, Citrix, Department of Commerce CFS and Data Warehouse Software.
- Functional/Unit/Regression Testing.
- Requirements Creation / Analysis.
- Process streamlining and documentation.
- Systems Support and Administration.
Senior QA Engineer / Systems Administrator
- Provide functional, production, and testing support to Department of Commerce CAMS financial software applications through unit testing, functional and spot testing, and code analysis. Proficient in utilizing SQL, TOAD and Oracle forms developer to view and query tables, code (packages, procedures, etc.), and forms.
- Serve as the Functional and Technical Point of Contact on various deliverables, working directly with the client, sub-contractors, and programmers to help clarify, resolve, and recommend corrective actions during development and acceptance testing.
- Provide oversight of small test teams during unit, component and regression testing before production and implementation in coordination directly with government COTR.
- Assisted in technology migrations (Oracle forms 3 to 6 and 6 to 10g) and (Oracle database 7 to 9i, 9i to 10g, 10g to 11g).
- Direct Database Administration and Software Configuration Management of multiple testing databases.
- Analyze, and recommend requirements to enhance multimillion-dollar financial software applications.
- Manage and report on testing efforts and status to client and management.
- Provide training and guidance for government staff, new team members and outside testers.
- Create test approaches and test plans detailing methods in which to test new software modules with analysis of enhancements and the impact on existing functionality through creation of test scenarios and scripts.
- Maintain and manage test script databases and regression test logs of recorded test scripts.
- Work in team atmosphere with high pressure and time sensitive tasks.
- Lead systems administrator for CSC-Portal.
- Lead systems administrator for six OHRM applications.
Classroom Teacher 2nd / 5th Grade
- Developed and implemented daily and unit lesson plans for 2nd and 5th grade, administered tests, evaluations, and analyzed student performance.
- Conducted group and individual activities in reading, math, science, and history.
- Fostered a classroom environment conducive to learning and promoting excellent student / teacher interaction.
- Conducted faculty and parent conferences.
- Worked closely with special education teachers to design and implement lesson plans for select students.
- Identified and selected different instructional resources and methods to meet students’ varying needs.
- Monitored and recorded the progress of individual students.
- Maintained accurate and complete records of students’ progress and development.