To work in a challenging environment that provides generous opportunities for Innovate, learn and cherish my knowledge, skills and dynamically works towards the growth of organization and society.
- 5 year and 5 months of experience as Senior Software Automation Test Engineer, Technical Business System Analyst, Scrum Master, Software Developer in Banking & Financial Service, Telecom Billing system and Automobile domains.
- Hands on experience in various phases of STLC and SDLC (Project Planning, Requirement gathering, Requirements Analysis & Various phases of testing: Test Planning, Design, Data Set - up, Test Automation, Test Execution & Validation using automated test scripts).
- Proficient in ATDD and BDD using java-cucumber and Ruby-cucumber frameworks.
- Hands on experience in QTP, Cucumber, Service-Oriented Architecture, Web Service API /SOAP Service Testing, SOA Testing and Selenium.
- Good knowledge in REST, SOAP Webservices.
- Hands on experience in GIT, SVN Subversion repository.
- Experience in CI/CD using Jenkins.
- Experience in validating the performance testing of multi-tier J2EE/J2SE applications using J meter & Load Runner.
- Expertise in Amazon Web Services and cloud technologies.
- 5-year experience in AGILE SCRUM & 2 year in Kanban Methodologies.
- Hands on experience in Project Management tools like JIRA and Version One.
- Proficiency in SQL, 4-year experience in Postgres SQL/Oracle DB.
- Experience in defect tracking tools such as HP ALM/QC & Bugzilla.
- Involved in Integration Testing, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Usability Testing, Regression Testing, Performance Testing etc.
- Supporting the team on production and Non-production release. As a lead quality speciality.
- Played as Agile Scrum roles in Confidential .
- Webservice Testing’s Testing, AWS, Java, Cucumber, HP Load Runner, JMeter, SOAP UI Testing, SOA Testing, Agile Software development life Cycle, Json, XML, Postman API testing tool.
- Cucumber, JENKINS, PgAdmin3, SOAP (XML) and REST (JSON) Protocol, SOAPUI, HPST/HP UFT, HP ALM, UNIX File System.
Quality Analyst- Automation Test Engineer
Skills: Ruby-cucumber, Java-Cucumber, ATDD, BDD, JMeter, HP Load Runner, PgAdmin, HP UFT Automation Testing, SOA, SOAP UI Testing, Application Lifecycle Management - ALM/QC, SOAP and REST protocol. Performance Test using HP Load Runner, JMeter.
- I am a fully contributing member who works under broad supervision and responsible for test suite execution, test case development, modifications/enhancements, test case review, end to end support for real time applications and for reporting bugs and test bed issues.
- The RTM and Commercial-card project follows Agile software development and testing methodology.
- The complete testing process is aligned to Agile.
- Mainly engaged on machine learning Web service API and UI testing.
- Test Suites are Executed using ATDD /BDD and Ruby Framework-Java and Cucumber.
- HP UFT/HPST is the automated test tool is used for test case execution for System testing and Integration testing at the earlier stages.
- SOAP UI tool is used for sanity testing.
- Requirement and test cases are uploaded to JIRA and HP ALM/QC.
- Uses JIRA and HP ALM/QC for bug tracking.
- Involved in preparing traceability matrix and reporting matrix.
Skills: Manual Testing, Functional/Application Testing, Vehicle Testing.
- Manage Testing activities in the project.
- Responsible for testing the software for integration between the cluster and HMI, Testing of all infotainment modules. (NAVIGATION, MEDIA, BLUETOOTH, AUDIO etc.).
- Testing in Vehicle and on Bench with Cluster (IPC) and Center Stack (ICS) for Confidential (GM B4- Cluster, MY15-MY18).
- Responsible for developing new test script for GM B4.
- Using CANoe and Mocca Tools for simulation.
- Involved in Re-Test and regression of issues raised by Client.
- Reproduction of the defects and getting the detailed information by capturing logs using K2L Viewer and Blue Pirate.
- Using team track and RTC to log issues and raise an SCR.
- Flashing of new software in the cluster and performing Sanity and Feature check using Simulation and in Vehicle Testing.
- Maintaining and updating the test cases.
- Planning, Designing, Writing Test Cases for GM C4 Cluster for MY19-MY21 to cover Positive Negative, Boundary Value, Stress In Vehicle, On Bench Test Cases.
- Flashing new C4 cluster using different methods for Sprint level Testing.
- Visiting GM (Client) for bench testing of C4.
- Hydra Bench testing for 24 instrument clusters independently and simultaneously.
Automation Test Engineer
Skills: QTP, Webservice Testing, SOA Testing, Performance Testing, Oracle db
- As a QA Analyst worked in developing Test Cases, Test Plan and test scripts using HP QTP and performance testing in HP Load Runner on Client/Server, Windows and Web based applications, Quality Center as test management tool. Development of QTP automation scripts for regression test cases using VbScript.
- Experience in White box and Black box testing.
- Developed Automated test scripts using QTP 11.0.
- Proficiency in Smoke Testing, Functional Testing, GUI Testing, Integration Testing, Regression, System Testing, Performance Load Testing, Cross Browser Testing, Boundary Value Testing and participated in User
- Acceptance Testing (UAT) as well.
- Support for Performance testing of BRM using Load Runner 11.0.
- Environment testing support.
- Worked on Single.View development module.
- Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Drives the effort with the Automation QA team in defining the development of automated scripts and has the ability to execute and edit these scripts independently.
- Experience with web services like SOAP UI, POSTMAN etc.