- Software QA Tester with 3 years of experience in all phases of Manual and Automation Testing
- Excellent understanding of SDLC, STLC and Test Methodologies from project definition to post - deployment documentation
- Experienced in Functional, Smoke, Integration, System, Regression testing and Acceptance
- Experience in automation testing using Selenium WebDriver
- Experienced in writing Test cases, Test plans, designing Test procedures and creating Bug report
- Wrote and executed SQL queries to validate and verify dataset
- Experience in setting up and carrying out browser compatibility testing environment with different browsers and versions of Edge, Firefox, Chrome on different OS like Windows and Mac
- Working experience with defect tracking tools like Jira and Bugzilla
- Actively participated in SCRUM and SPRINT meetings, managing product backlog, removing obstacles to progress, re-allocating resources where necessary, prioritizing and review milestones and accomplishments
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and adjust to change priorities
- Experienced in identifying gaps in current process and tools and suggest new ways to improve them
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- US Green Card holder
Platforms: Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android
Test Automation: Selenium WebDriver, Java, Python
Networking: TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP, Internet, Intranet, LAN
Virtualization: VMware, VirtualBox
Bug Tracking: Bugzilla, Mantis, JIRA
Software QA Tester
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Tested a Web/Mobile fitness application for all people who want to have a good shape
- Tested a Web/Mobile social network application dedicated to professionals in the Fashion industry
- Tested a Web/Mobile social network application for people who cares about our future, children, animal welfare, healthy living, nature etc.
- Tested a Mobile app for adding music to user’s moments and creating short, shareable music videos
- Reviewed the documentation: Software Requirements Specification, Rapid Design Document, High Level Design, Detail Design Document, Acceptance Test Cases, Integration Test Cases, Unit Test Cases
- Performed Cross Browser testing using Selenium in Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
- Participated in daily standup meetings, created reports as needed by the QA lead.
- Interacted with Developers to follow up on Defects and Issues. Retested AUT after code release.
- Used JIRA to log Defects and close out defects.
- Performed Regression Testing at various phases of development life cycle for impacted existing functionality.
- Performed database validation using SQL queries.
- Worked on Agile (SCRUM) Methodology and used JIRA for defect tracking. Worked in conjunction with manual testers to convert manual test cases to automation.
- Worked closely with other team members to create Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts.
- Performed GUI, Functional, Positive, Negative, Regression Testing.
- Developed Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) and Test Summary Report (TSR).
- Worked with the team for requirement analysis, test strategy and test plan creation.
- Involved in analyzing the Business Requirements Documents and Functional Design Documents
- Developed Test Plan, Test cases and Test Scripts
- Record scripts with Selenium IDE
- Involved in writing and implementation of Test cases for various modules using.
- Involved in Functional, Regression, Integration, System Testing and User Acceptance testing.
- Manual testing for checking the flow of the application Functionality, Positive and Negative testing
- Interacted with developers and other QA Engineers to address quality problems
- Tracked and Reported software defects and interacted with developers to resolve technical issues
- Experience with Defect Reporting, Tracking and Resolution capabilities
- Reviewed and analyzed user requirements, participated in Verification, Validation and acceptance testing for developed software
- Performed Defect Reporting and Tracking using Bugzilla