- Quality Assurance Analyst with more than 7 years of experience in testing web - based, client/server applications using automation and manual testing procedures.
- Experience developing key word driven framework and page object model framework using Selenium WebDriver and NUnit.
- Experience with Mobile application testing on iOS and Android.
- Good knowledge of QTP, Quality Center.
- Experience with several phases and stages of testing (Integration, Smoke, Functional, Regression, Data validation, User acceptance, Usability).
- Experience working in an Agile and Scrum environment.
- Expertise in designing and developing strategic Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts.
- Highly efficient in designing, planning, developing and executing QTP scripts using VBScript.
- Sound experience in developing Data Driven Tests, Database Checkpoints, User Defined Functions in QTP.
- Involved in developing and integrating easy to use automation frameworks in QTP and Selenium.
- Experience testing web services using SOAP UI.
- Experienced in defect tracking using Quality Center, JIRA.
Software Quality Analyst
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Built test suites using Soap UI and Groovy to test API’s.
- Integrated Soap UI with Jenkins so that tests are automatically run after deployments.
- Used Protractor for automation and Git for version control.
- Used Jira for bug tracking.
- Used TestRail as test case repository.
- Performed manual testing of mobile and web applications.
- Tested SQL procedures and functions in management studio.
- Participated in story grooming and sprint planning activities.
- Integrated TestRail with Jira.
Software Automation Engineer
Confidential, Gilbert, AZ
- Used page object model to create automation framework in selenium WebDriver.
- Created automated tests using the page object model framework.
- Used firebug and xpath checker while automating test cases.
- Used NUnit to run automated tests.
- Tested REST API’s used by mobile applications.
- Performed mobile app testing on iOS and Android.
- Participated in identifying test scenarios and designing test cases.
- Debugged software errors using logs and interacted with developers to help resolve issues.
- Used an internal defect tracking tool to log defects.
- Participated in test script reviews.
Software Quality Analyst
Confidential, Mesa, AZ
- Developed a key-word driven automation testing framework using Selenium WebDriver.
- Used C# and NUnit to create the framework with Selenium web driver.
- Worked as part of an agile team following two week sprints.
- Used TFS for bug tracking and version control of the automation scripts.
- Created test suites in SOAP UI to test various SOAP and REST web services.
- Created automation test cases for new functionality added during sprints.
- Created manual and automation test cases in excel.
- Used fiddler, firebug and logs to provide as much information about bugs as possible to developers.
- Created a .Net service to kick off nightly test runs.
- Effectively documented the automation framework and steps to create automation tests.
- Interacted with business analysts and developers for requirements and bug reviews.
Technologies: ASP.Net, C#, TFS, SOAP UI, HTML, Selenium, NUnit, SQL Server.
Software Quality Analyst (Contract)
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Performed manual testing of complete application interface and functionality.
- Developed functional scripts using QTP and also developed regression suite for testing successive releases.
- Performed data validation using SQL queries.
- Used Quality Center for defect tracking, test case repository, test case execution and report generation.
- Tested the application according to business rules and specifications.
- Conducted regression and end-to-end testing on QA builds for application enhancements.
- Performed walkthrough with the development team and analysts and incorporated modifications in the original test plan before proceeding with development of automation scripts.
- Reviewed test scripts written by other team members.
Technologies: .Net, Quality Center, QTP, SQL Server, VB.