- Self - motivated and result-oriented individual with a work experience of 5 years in Software Testing and Quality Assurance problem solving.
- A confident team player with a positive attitude and good communication skills. Currently residing in Seattle. Open to relocation to Portland.
Programming Languages: C#.Net, ASP.Net, Java, C, C++, VBA, iOS, Android
Databases: MS SQL Server, Oracle
Operating Systems: Android, iOS, ADB, XCode, Objective C, Windows, Linux, Unix
Testing: Regression, UI, Smoke, Grey Box, Black Box, White Box, Manual, Automated
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Tested flagship project for Confidential where I was recognized for adding value to the project immediately, and exhibiting leadership while driving for quality. Entrusted with the most comprehensive feature which required a deep working knowledge of the complete product to test effectively.
- Automated manual test cases utilizing Selenium and Java on Confidential Unix environment.
- Created test plan and test cases from feature requirements and mocks - improved and filled in large gaps in previous test plan\cases.
- Created end-to-end scenarios for notifications to flesh out various conflicts with cross team products such as PW and regular retail.
- A trusted colleague among developers, project managers and other co-workers based on the quality of work, test plans, test cases and ability to communicate vital information.
- Frequently recognized for bias for action and customer obsession. Worked with and influenced developers and insisted on the highest standards for the quality of our product, overcoming their initial resistance to the presented changes. Provided data points to show the value of QA involvement, the data allowed me to win over the developers and earn the trust of the director of that product. As a result of earning that trust, he gave our team 2 more projects (dev teams) to provide QA coverage for.
Confidential, Kirkland, WA
- Testing Hangouts for Android
- Worked with various Android devices and Android versions from ICS - Android O
- Owned various features in the product - such as attachments, Peer to Peer messaging, Android Wear & Android Auto. Generalist on the rest of the product.
- Used ADB and Confidential in-house tools for OS and application install.
- Wrote bugs and test cases for the product features.
- Did Accessibility testing for Hangouts as part of our release testing.
- Performed Web Browser Testing in Chrome.
- Wrote automated test scripts in Selenium.