- 5 Years of Quality Analyst Experience with Manual and Automation testing.
- Experience with software QA methodologies, SDLC, STLC.
- Briefly worked in requirement gathering, design test cases, document and execute tests.
- Good knowledge of HP QC tool.
- Experience with TDD.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall software development models.
- Experience with web - based applications and mainframe application with batch job Testing
- Good understanding of Payment in Banking Domain.
- Good knowledge of Java, Selenium and SQL.
Project Applications: Citi Worldlink payment Application, IBM Mainframe (CIS), SWIFT messages (MT 102, MT 103, MT 200, MT 300), Aprimo tool
Testing skills: SDLC, Testing Types and Techniques, Test Planning & Documentation, V Model, Defect Management
Tools: HP Quality Center 10.0
Domain: Banking (payments)
System Utilities: Office Suite, 2010
Software Engineering Analyst
- Worked on PayPal’s MRM application for campaign Management.
- Actively participated in all testing activities during Scrum.
- Created and Executed Test cases as per Software Requirements Specifications.
- Interacted with the business analyst and developers to resolve the technical issues to meet the client's requirement for a better quality software product.
- Tested different modules and their functionality before and after the bug fixes by regression testing.
- Reporting and prioritizing the software defects and coordinating with the developers in identifying and resolving them.
- Iterate the same test with multiple sets of test data, Followed Data-Driven Test Approach.
- Participated in Smoke, Functional, Regression Testing.
Mainframe UAT Tester
- Worked on payment services to Citibank EMEA region for cross-border payments.
- Collaborated with business & development teams to understand client’s requirements.
- Participation in conference calls, overview sessions, walkthroughs, system demos, and any other forums with Business and other teams concerned with the project.
- Created and maintained test cases in the quality center (QC v.10.00).
- Actively participated in smoke, functional, regression and Mainframe Batch Processing testing.
- Prepared various payments, namely, SWIFT, SEPA and processing them for testing. Additional support for partner systems (who are involved in a workflow of payments) pull/ push the funds from Mainframe OLR).
- Stored and maintained test documents such as test cases, test results and defect logs in Mercury Quality center.
- Monitored & resolved defects in Quality Center.
- Documented & communicated test results accurately.
- Worked on an application which provides Trade License to brokers. There are certain prerequisites for becoming a certified stock broker at the stock exchange and carry out transactions as well. Unless license, Brokers are not authorized to trade in stock exchange.
- Prepared test cases as per latest requirements.
- Executed test cases and documented results.
- Monitored & resolved defects.
- Performed Traceability matrix.