- I have designed automation testing in Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, Java and Git Hub source control
- Tested REST/SOAP and API using Postman
- Broad knowledge of Website design, Manual testing on various OS systems.
- Work within the Agile Life Cycle software method which includes, requirement analysis, design, coding, unit test, and acceptance testing. Agile methods emphasize strong face - to-face communication over written documents when the team is all in the same location.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a group to meet deadlines.
- Ability to handle customer issues, testcases and report defects to developers using Jira
Internet Utility tools: Eclipse, IntelliJidea, Confidential Chrome Development Tool
Automation Software: Selenium\ Webdriver, Silktest2008, Github source control
Database Software: Confidential Database 11.0i, SQL 7.0, MySQL, MySQL Workbench, Confidential Developer tools
Operating Systems: Linux Ubuntu 10.04, Windows 7, Unix, Mac OS
Senior Automation Web QA Engineer
- Wrote Automaton scripts in using Selenium Webdriver, TestNG ( Framework ), and Java to test the My Vest Web Multi-Tier Saas App. I tested various Workflow Wealth Management Paths, Accounts, different Strategies and securities, trading stocks inside the Portfolio Editor.
- Confidential is a Advisory Financial Web Application to help customers grow their personal assets over several years
- Ran over 2000 Regression testcases (manual and automation) for each testcycle .
- Trained Junior level QA Engineers how to write Selenium Webdriver automation scripts in Java
- Designed a responsive web design personal Photo Album in HTML 5 so that all images are aligned correctly for various portable devices. www.fastsnowboarder.com/venice/midway.html
Senior Web QA Engineer
- Wrote automation scripts in Java, TestNG, and Selenium Webdriver to test knowledge.
- Automation script verified that all links are displayed correctly, generates valid landing pages. The scripts were ran 24 hrs a day to shorten the test cycle by 30%.
- Used TestNG framework to verify if testcases passed or failed, and duration for each testcases
- Used Splunk application to verify payload data being transfer to the server
Palamida Senior QA Engineer
- Developed testcases to meet deadlines for software development life cycle.
- Created API test scripts in Groovy scripts to generate performance test 24 hours a day. API
- Groovy scripts were use to execute acceptance test on Linux and Windows.
- Did regression and performance testing on Confidential and MySQL databases to insure that the product is compatible with two different databases. Performance test was used to verify no memory leaks and that the application scans 5000 files in a constant metric.
- Wrote Selenium automation test scripts in Java to execute comp ability testing against, Chrome, Firefox, and IE Browsers.
Senior QA Consultant
- Developed Ruby and Watir scripts to test Chrome Browser to cover larger scale testing
- Developed Testplan and testcases to organize automation and manual testing
- Worked on Linux Ubuntu, Windows 7, and Mac OS to test Chrome compatibility
- Designed Ruby scripts to test Windows Media, Silverlight, and several flash websites to insure that Chrome can play the media without any issues
QA Automation Engineer
- Tested all the Confidential API’s to insure that the API’s interface with the Confidential Email Marketing Products. Testing the API’s help reduced the test cycle by a week
- Wrote an API data driven test case in Ruby, Selenium, and Watir to test against the Unix server which returns an XML returned value. The Data driven testcases interface with the Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. User can enter all the testcases in the Excel Spread Sheet
- Generated GUI automation test scripts in Selenium IDE and used Selenium RC to test the Email Marketing Web application 24 hours a day. Sending emails, creating mailing lists, grouping emails. Creating rules, creating schedule on calendar. All tests were ran 24 hours a day to reduce testing cycle to a week..
- Provides training and documentation to co-workers on automation scripts and how to generate automation test scripts
- Generated test plan and testcases to provide test coverage of the Email Marketing Apps. Testcases were used to generate the automation test scripts .
- Data driven E-commerce business and Advertising website for small consumer businesses
- Developed PHP code to monitor hits on my website. PHP code was also used to streamline the website and interact with the MYSQL database. Used AJAX to exchange data with a web server, and changing parts of a web page, without reloading the whole page.
- Website integrates with the PayPal system to execute a shopping cart and payments
Senior QA Engineer
- Wrote test plans to stream movies on line in order to get thick and thin Confidential SaaS application client to be released on schedule. Build scripts in Selenium, Watir, and Ruby.
- Used PHP scripts simulate a load test to rent and return movies into the system.
- Used SQL query codes to verify that emails are sent between multi users within the Confidential Systems
- Work within the Agile methods those emphases on verbal communication over test plan, and automation scripts within the team organization to release the software on time and minimal bugs.
Senior QA Engineer
- Work within the Agile Life Cycle software method which includes, requirement analysis, design, coding, unit test, and acceptance testing to meet the software release schedule for the SaaS Marketing application.
- Developed Data Driven Silktest scripts to test and verify the various website tooltips links. Silktest script help reduced test time from 6 hours to 3 hours. Silk scripts were ran again Internet Explorer and Firefox.
Senior Automation QA Engineer
- Created a website using Dreamweaver for team portfolio, documentation, and test status report. The website was for upper management to track testing progress and QA team test plans and testcases
- Tested the Paypal and Add to Cart button to insure that the HTML code can be embed to user’s website
- Help created test plan for Fraud and Risk Management feature in the PayPal division.
- Used API calls to test the backend of the Paypal application.
- Developed Automation Silktest scripts for the Paypal Web applications. The Automation test verified, banking accounts, credit cards, merchant accounts, money sent, and money requested in the PayPal web application. All tests were ran 24 hrs a day.
Senior QA Engineer
- Created PHP scripts to generate a 1000 users to connect to the database to ensure that systems can allow multi-users to insert, modify, and delete data into the database.
- Organized the QA Test plans and test cycles with upper management and developers
- Developed Test plans and Manual Test cases for the Record Management System. Manual Test cases were determined which parts of the application need to be automated
- Created Manual test cases to test the Child Windows on the C# .Net Web Brower
- Team Automation lead in setup up a Frame Work in Silk Test.
- Started my own Multimedia company building Digital Slide shows using Photoshop and Adobe Premiere. Multimedia files were converted to .VOB files to be played on a home base DVD player
Senior QA Engineer
- Setup a E1 and a T1 phone system network to generate 36 hours stress test using the Hammer and Ameritec on the IP Telephony Gateways. We measured call completion rate percentage, packet lost, and round trip delays. Used Silk scripts to monitor memory leak during stress test.
- Use SQL scripts to verify that data was stored in the Database.
- Created Test cases to insure that Static text on the screen matches the text on the HTML code
- Evaluated other Call generator vendors to verify if the call generator is compatible with Confidential E1 and T1 softswitch VoIP Gateways.
- Team Automation lead in setup up a Frame Work in Silk Test to verify data in the Confidential Database
Senior Member of Technical Staff
- Wrote Silk scripts to generate General Ledger, Account Payable, and Account Receivable on Confidential Financial.
- Developed test plans, test cases to test the Confidential Web Interoffice . Test plan was to give upper manger the duration of the testing cycle
- Setup an Confidential Database on a Windows NT Server 4.0 .
- Designed Web pages for the Industrial Application Division for upper management to gain access to test documentation and test scripts, using the Confidential HTML wizard
Senior QA Consultant
- Wrote a QA Partner script to verify that the Confidential installer program installed the necessary files to execute the Confidential Browser in the Windows 95 and Window NT environment. The QA partner does a bitmap comparison between the actual files and the installed files.
- Created basic HTML: table, font features, Links, borders, and loaded .gif files to test the Confidential browser