- With significant expertise in the telecommunication industry including: QA software testing, Agile and DevOps transformation, QE testing automation scripting and test tools.
Operating Systems: Sun Solaris UNIX, Linux, Windows
Testing Tools: HP UFT/QTP, Selenium WebDriver, GIT, Jenkins
Tracking Tools: DevOps JIRA, IPM, HP Quality Center, PVCS Tracker
Databases: Oracle, Sybase
Methodologies: Agile, DevOps, Amazon Web Services
Office Tools: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio
Confidential, Denver CO
- Develop, modify, enhance and implement test plans, resulting in a more consistent and organized process saving time and money.
- Perform back end system and front end UI testing.
- Determine manual test cases that are candidates for automation.
- Script test cases using HP UFT/QTP and Selenium WebDriver (Playground and Eclipse framework).
- Set up and schedule automation testing scripts to run from Clouds VM.
- Define and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status.
- Acquire and analyze data for software process evaluation and improvements and integrate them into Confidential Wireline Network Traffic Mediation (IPTS VoIP) and Broadband Gateway systems.
- Perform production shakeout testing during software implementation.
- Perform root cause analysis production issues.
- Perform quality audits across the various IT functions to ensure quality standards, procedures and methodologies are being followed.
- Test and implement performance and resource optimization initiatives in consultation with development team.