- An adaptable and motivated postgraduate in Information Technology with 8 years of experience in IT services and banking/finance domain that include Project management, QA Test Management and System analysis.
Testing Tool: Selenium 3.7, QTP 9.x, Mercury Quality Center, Jira, Visual Source Safe, Sharepoint and SVN.
Programming/Web Languages: C#, MS - Access, Oracle, Sybase and SQL Server
Operating Systems: Windows 95/ 98, 2000, NT, XP, Linux/Unix
Web Application Servers: WebSphere, Apache Tomcat
QA Analyst & Business Analyst
- Along with Practice Area Lead, interviewed, selected and extended existing team from 5 to 12 QA engineers.
- Improved team throughput by furthering QTP automation by 30%.
- Involved in meetings to oversee release cycles, design review and introduction of tools.
- Test Estimation using PERT and Percentage Distribution methods.
- Implemented best practices across testing life cycles and ensuring on - time delivery in an Agile development environment.
- Complete assessment of teams, processes, environment and project documentation.
- Oversaw status maintenance, monitoring and logging of issues/risks on Quality Center from detection to resolution.
- Summarized test activities and status updates to technology and business stakeholders.
- Maintained traceability matrix for the team to ensure test coverage and all defects are captured, resolved and documented.
- Improved overall project documentation by 70%.
- Preparation and execution of test cases for functionality, security and performance acceptance testing.
- Using Selenium automation and manual testing, performed UI, functional and regression testing.
- Performed database testing on multiple DBMS platforms.
- Elicited information from customers to create requirements, use cases, application specifications, test plans and test scripts.
- Effectively represented Client QA in project planning and testing estimations.
- Participated in evaluating test scripts and plans with design and development team.
- Led continuous process improvement activities for project group.