- About 6 years of Excellent experience in Software Quality Assurance (QA Testing).
- Involved in Complete Software Testing Life Cycle and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Good experience in Agile and Waterfall methodology.
- Extensively worked as a QA Analyst in Web applications, Client Server Applications and Database Systems for different software domains.
- Experience in Manual Testing and Testing Methodologies. Experience in Stress Testing/Performance Testing.
- Projects include Analysis and Review of requirements, specifications and Test Plan, writing Functional Test Cases, preparing Bug Reports, Peer reviews and knowledge transfer, implementation of System Testing & Regression Testing.
- Proficient in performing Functional, Regression, User Acceptance, Integration, System, Database, Load and Performance Testing in an Agile Environment.
- As part of SQA function, I have an excellent system level knowledge about different O/S, database organization, GUIs and administrative requirements. Also have working experience on Win runner, Load runner, and Quick Test Professional. Working experience of various RDBMS including SQL SERVER 2008, MySQL, Oracle, and Mongo DB.
- Experience in writing Test Cases for Web and Client/Server applications.
- Experience in Test Strategy, Test Plans, creating Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Data Set Up, Test execution, Defect Management, Test Reporting and Test Closure activities.
- Good experience in SQL queries and Joins in SQL management studio.
- Written and executed SQL queries and Joins, Group By clause, having clause etc. to validate the data.
- Experience in implementing automated frameworks to create parameterized test scripts and generate XSLT reports using selenium web driver and Test NG.
- Have excellent knowledge and experience in developing automation framework using automated tools Selenium Web driver/RC//IDE/GRID with Core Java.
- Involved in ETL Testing (Data is extracted from flat files, multiple databases and transferred to target database. Validated the data as per the Mapping Documents.
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes and procedures for testing is established as per standards defined by the organization.
- Tested Mobile version of the application.
- Prepared daily/ weekly status reports on Test case execution, defects, RTM etc.
- Experience in writing Test Plans, defining Test Cases, developing and maintaining Test scripts, analyzing the results of scripts, interaction with developers in fixing the errors.
- Experience in Bug Tracking and Reporting using Test Director/ HP Quality Center.
- Strong skill in Backend Testing using SQL queries on Oracle and SQL Server.
- Good at multi - tasking and working well under tight deadlines with high efficiency.
- Strong exposure testing applications on different browsers - IE 6.0, 7.0,Firefox, Safari 3x.
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also perform as part of a team, excellent trouble shooting, tracking bugs, and issue resolution skills.
- Experience managing and working with on-site and off-shore teams.
- Experience with Data-driven testing and writing SQL queries for database manipulations.
Testing tools: Selenium WebDriver, HP Quality Center, Junit, TestNG, JIRA, SOAP UI, QTP, Eclipse, WinRunner, LoadRunner
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, XSD, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, AJAX, JSP,JSF.
Defect Tracking Tools: Quality Center (9, 10, 11.0), Jira, Team Foundation Server (TFS 2008, 2010, 2012), Rational Clear Quest, Bugzilla.
Languages: C, C++, Java, C#, SQL, PL/SQL, Python.
Project Management: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Microsoft PowerPoint, MS Access, Agile & Waterfall
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome & Safari
Operating Systems: Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 & server 2003, UNIX and Linux
- Involved in design and implementation of Selenium WebDriver automation framework for smoke and regression test suites (TestNG and Maven).Test Plan and Requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Used Agile Methodology.
- Participated in JAD sessions and requirement walkthrough with business users.
- Requirements Traceability Matrix developed to align the Test Cases to Requirements
- Implemented Data Driven Frameworks to create parameterized test scripts and generate XSLT reports using Selenium Web driver and TestNg framework.
- Responsible for QA testing as member of Scrum team.
- Clarification/Issues tracking and reporting using JIRA as a defect tracking tool.
- Involved in Defect discussions and Triage meetings with Business, client and Developers.
- Analyzing the feasibility of projects, identifying new process migration opportunities.
- Experience in Client handling, conducting training programs and Sound knowledge in various modules in general insurance.
- Worked extensively in various domains of Insurance, with proficiency in Commercial and personal insurance.
- Experience in various types of testing - Functional Testing, System Integration Testing, Regression Testing& User Acceptance testing.
- Supported batch processing on mainframe and extensively involved in batch testing.
- Validating Database Mapping with EDI transactions and writing complex SQL queries.
- Extensively worked on SQL for back end testing on DB2.
- Familiar with Database tables used in various domains of application and pull the data for testing needs.
- Performed Gap analysis for ICD10 implementation.
- Assisting in gathering requirements for ICD10 project.
- Executed the automation scripts using Selenium-Web Driver
- Ability to design and develop use cases and test cases through functional expertise.
- Hands on experience in preparing functional requirement document and Process Flow Diagrams on Visio and MS Word.
- Exceptional research and problem solving skills, sound decision making capabilities coupled with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Extensively used XPATH, Regular expression and classes to perform UI actions. Exported utput/reports for all automated testing results.
- Done SOA testing for Payments API's using SOAP UI and Java framework for web services testing.
- Excellent in team building, relationship management and functional support.
- Execution of End-to- End test scenarios.
- Analyze and understand the User Requirement Specification and Test Requirement Analysis for Maintenance and enhancement of MA application currently in production
- Involved in Test case Design, Test Case Execution and Test Case Review based on functional requirement document.
- Defect tracking and reporting using JIRA as a DEFECT MANAGEMENT TOOL.
- Involved in Defect discussions and Triage meetings with Business, client and Developers
- Involved in Functional and Integration testing and assigning issues to concerned development team.
- Responsible for sending weekly status reports on testing activities to different stakeholders.
- Involved in different phases of testing and supported the project during Production.
- Tested the Production environment after code drops (final production deployment) and given sign-off to the business.
- Identified and isolated software defects and reported them via JIRA.
- Developed and Executed Test Plans and Test Cases from Requirements and Specificationdocuments.
- Authored and Executed Automation and Manual Test Cases for Functional testing of various modules of the application.
- Created Automation script using Selenium WebDriver. Executed scripts on different browser and different platform.
- Used Ant for building the WebDriver project. Integrated with Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for running test on nightly basis automatically.
- Contributed to the Continuous Integration pipeline running component builds, creating and running
- Deployment jobs on individual stages on Jenkins, and running automated and manual functional tests.
- Worked closely with Agile Scrum team from several domains to ensure product testability while running Regression tests in Selenium WebDriver using Junit, and maintained test environments used for white box testing during new product releases.
- Attended Daily Scrums and reporting daily activities or issues to scrum master.
- Performed functional, compatibility testing on different browsers like Firefox, Chrome and IE.
- Conducted Backend test using complex SQL queries to verify the Integrity of the Database.
- Running batch jobs in UNIX servers using UNIX commands on Putty.
- Validated data in batch reports and compared it with frond end UI data.
- Responsible for tracking daily testing activities and provide daily testing updates to higher management.
- Involved in managing daily standup meetings and ensured that the standards were enforced as per the build release schedule.
- Responsible for preparing test plans,
- Involved in functional testing of CASE management, contact entitlements, account entitlements, creation of Sales order, change order, Apttus Agreement and FPX.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Designed Test Cases / Test Scenarios / Reviewing Test Cases by going through the Functional Requirements, User (Business) Requirement Documentation
- Performing end-to-end testing of the work-flow which includes Smoke, Functional, Integration and Regression Testing System testing
- Reporting of issues and ensure that to get it Fixed
- Reviewed extensive SQL Queries with complex multi-table joins and nested queries.
- Involved in reviewing complex SQL queries, views, functions and stored procedures and spotting issues before/during code migration.
- Testing Unix Shell Scripting application
- Reviewed extensive SQL Queries with complex multi-table joins and nested queries
- Writing test cases and updating them according to the client changes in each sprint
- Managing test life cycle in Jira
- Preparing Test summary report at the end of each sprint
- Manual and functional testing of campaign management, order management using Salesforce as a platform .
- Functional testing and regression testing for opportunity management, campaign management, media plan creation, billing and invoicing using Salesforce as a platform
- Customization done as per client requirements on Salesforce platform to generate campaign via opportunity product.
- Customized reports being prepared and pulled from Qantas loyalty database through Sales force work bench to test data displayed on customized dashboards being prepared as per client requirements.
Environment: .Net, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Microsoft TFS, Oracle, ManualTesting, QC, Oracle
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Excellent experience in Software Quality Assurance (QA Testing) and knowledge of Business Analyst
- Involved in Complete Software Testing Life Cycle and Software Development Life Cycle
- Good experience in Agile and Waterfall methodology
- Extensively worked as a QA Analyst in Web applications, Client Server Applications and Database Systems for different software domains
- Expertise in Installing and configuring the test environment on both Windows and UNIX platforms
- Expertise in testing various applications developed in Java, .net, Oracle and C++
- Well versed in analyzing Requirements, System specifications, Use-Cases and Technical specs
- Tested Web Services /XML / SOAP and RESTFul services using SoapUI tool
- Validated WSDL, request and response XML. Added Assertions to validate the response xml with database
- Experience in writing Test Plan, Test Cases for Web and Client/Server applications
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Good experience in SQL queries and Joins Executing Shell script in UNIX / Linux
- Experience in GUI Testing, Regression Testing, Data Driven Testing, Functional Testing, Database Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Experience in Black Box testing
- Experience in testing Web Services using SoapUI tool, validating WSDL, request and response xml
- Good at bug-reporting and bug-tracking using Test Management tools like Quality Center, Clear Quest, Bugzilla, Version One and Jira
Environment: Selenium Web Driver, Jenkins, Java, SOAP UI, Maven, TestNG, Quality Center, Fire path, Firebug, Eclipse, XPATH, HTML, CSS, TDD, SQL, Oracle and Windows.
- Implemented the Software Development Life Cycle on both Agile and Scrum team environments.
- Used manual methods for testing software applications including Graphical User testing, Functional testing, System Integration Testing, Regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Wrote and Executed Test Cases
- Performed Regression testing to meet the requirements, quality and standards of the software applications
- Attended daily scrum, sprint retrospective, phone meetings, and communicated via tools
- Tracked and Logged Bugs and Defects using JIRA tracking tools
- Maintained the Integrity and gave feedback to Developers, mentors and other team members
- Implemented my knowledge of SQL in relation to evaluating front end to back end data.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2005, Visual Studio Test Manager, Selenium, Watir, Oracle 10g, PL/SQL Developer, IPRO, Fogbugz, Visual SourceSafe 6.0, MS Xcel, MS Word, Windows XP.
- Maintained policies and procedures required by the Department of Children and Family Services in Residential treatment facilities.
- Assisted in the development of independent living skills; including, menu planning, grocery shopping as well as planning and participating in community activities.
- Documented all activities and interactions with youth in co ordinance with Thresholds', DCFS, as well as other funding agencies policies and specifications.
- Responded to calls to de-escalate and intervene in crisis situations.
- Assisted youth with the transitions from group homes to apartment and/or adult placement when youth leaves program.
- Assisted the Administration in planning new policies procedures and programs, developed continuing relationships with publications such as Street Wise.
Environment: Visual Basic 2008, SQL 8.0, Rational manual tester, Rational Functional Tester, QC, QTP.