- About 8 years of IT experience in Manual/Automation testing/Java Development of Web, Mobile apps and client/Server with specializing in Software Quality Assurance Testing and QA Automation Engineer.
- Have an experience in wide variety of domains which includes Retail, healthcare and Ecommerce.
- Proficient in Automated and Manual Testing and Test Management tool HP Quality Center and Test Rail.
- Experience in using Selenium IDE, Selenium Grid and Selenium Web driver.
- Extensive in developing Selenium Test Scripts using Java in Eclipse IDE and C# in Visual Studio.
- Experience in using Selenium IDE for recording and involved in developing new Selenium Scripts using Java API to automate Web Application Testing.
- Extensive experience with tools such as Load Runner, JMeter, JIRA, Rally, HP UFT / QTP and SOAPUI.
- Experience with TestNG Framework and NUnit Framework.ANT/MAVEN build tools and experience in Jenkins.
- Involved in functional testing, negative testing, compatibility testing, and recovery testing.
- Experience in identifying Test Scenarios and Writing Test Cases in Quality Center, Test Rail and Excel format, based on the requirements.
- Involved in Designing and writing of Test Plans.
- Experience in Smoke, Functional, Integration, System, Regression and UAT Testing.
- Involved in preparation of Test Execution Reports.
- Well acquainted with the Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) and Defect Life Cycle.
- Generating Defect reports and interacting with the development team.
- Experience in execution of Test Cases and linking of defects to test cases in Quality Center and JIRA.
- Well acquainted with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), emerging software disciplines like AGILE software development and Traditional Waterfall Model.
- Involved in Backend Testing by writing SQL queries and Good Knowledge on Oracle and SQL Server.
- Experienced in developing VB scripts in QTP/UFT to perform functional, regression, system and end to end testing.
- Expertise in writing and executing Test Scripts to implement Test Cases, Test Scenarios, and features for TDD (Test Driven Development), BDD (Behavior Driven Development) using Cucumber.
- Good Exposure to Java/J2ee, C#, XML, Web services Soap UI, RESTFUL, WSDL etc.
- Bug Reporting or Defect tracking using HP Quality Center, JIRA and Clearquest.
- Strongly self - motivated and willing to take responsibilities.
- Creative and analytical problem-solving skills and ability to quickly learn and adapt to new and challenging scenarios.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team oriented, collaborative environment with excellent interpersonal and communication skill.
- Tested a large social network application on multiple platforms web based, Android and iOS.
- Experience in End-to-End testing.
Testing Tools: Selenium Web Driver/IDE/GRID, Appium (Mobile Testing), JXL, Manual Testing, Mercury QTP,JUnit, Cucumber, FirePath, TestNG, SOAPUI, Coded UI, Firebug, HP Quality Center.
Frameworks: Junit, TestNG, TDD, BDD, Mockito, Protractor, Geb, Spock.
Databases Technologies: MS SQL Server 2000/2005, OLAP and OLTP, Oracle 9i/10g, MS Access 2000, TSQL, Oracle PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, TOAD, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, MYSQL
Firefox Addons: XPath, Firebug
SOA Technologies: SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI, Web Services, SOAP UI
Platforms: Windows 7/Vista/XP, UNIX, Linux
CI Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Hudson.
Bug Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center (9, 10, 11.0), BugZilla, Visual Studio TFS (2008, 2010, 2012), JIRA.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse, IDE and TestNG framework.
- Developed Test Frameworks in Selenium for UI Regression Test Automation and when necessary, and potentially execute Unit Test Automation (Java /TestNG).
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven tool and created Selenium automation scripts in java using Junit prior to agile release.
- Involved in Maven configuration for running servers and scripts after the build.
- Implemented simulator for Mobile App Testing in Android Platform using Appium.
- Performed Mobile Testing (Android, IOS) in different browsers and servers.
- Experienced in load and performance testing tool JMeter.
- The entire Ruby scripting done using Cucumber Framework Wrote and executed SQL queries to verify the data updates to various tables and ensure data integrity.
- Used Jenkins as continuous integration server to run automated test suites.
- Used web-debugging tools like XPath, Firebug and Firepath to locate elements.
- Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML ids and XPATH in Selenium.
- Performed Regression testing for new builds and every modification in the application using Selenium.
- Used Selenium WebDriver to run test cases in multiple browsers and Platforms.
- Performed data driven testing by using JDBC as a data source in SOAP UI and configured SQL queries to fetch data from the Oracle database.
- Tested the various Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) spanning across various web services using SOAP and WSDL across various applications using SOAP UI.
- Reported software defects in Quality Center and interacted with the developers to resolve technical issues.
- Analyzed test results, tracked the defects and generated reports using Quality Center.
- Performed Smoke Testing to make sure all the Test Channels and Test Environment is working as desired.
- Prepared the data to cover various scenarios and wrote SQL scripts to verify the database updates, inserts and deletion of the records.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG,Appium, BDD, Maven, Quality Center SoapUI, Rest, Cucumber, JBehave, HTML, XML, XPath, Firebug, SQL, Oracle, Windows
Confidential, Dallas, TX
QA Automation and Manual Test Engineer
- Implemented page object model (POM) automation framework with java, selenium webdriver and cucumber .
- Preparation and Execution of test scripts using Selenium Webdriver, TestNG framework for GUI applications
- Used apache poi to read and write the excel file in selenium webdriver.
- Loading of CSV, Excel files into variables using selenium webdriver data- driven Framework
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) application provisioning and maintaining task, AMI upgrades and database snapshots support is provided.
- Used appium-ios-simulator to export async functions.
- Tested on Simulators, emulators and real devices using the appium automation tool
- Expertise in SCRUM methodology in agile principles and implementing.
- Wrote SQL Queries for backend/ETL testing
- Involved in implementation of Test Automation Framework build using Selenium WebDriver, protractor to handle Angular JS, TestNG and Maven technologies under Java platform utilizing .
- Implemented automation testing solutions using Spock for Xpages web applications.
- Involved in quality control activities such as defect tracking, fixing using JIRA.
- Used BDD framework with Cucumber, Ruby and created feature files with scenario and scenario outline.
- Have worked on sub version control tools like GIT and SVN .
- Used Continuous integration tool Hudson where the servlet container being Apache Tomcat application server.
- Performed Web-Services Testing using SOAP UI and generated XML Files for messaging.
- Involved in Writing Python Scripts to develop automated scripts and frame works.
- Involved in continuous integration using JENKINS to support tools likes CVS subversion, GIT and execute Apache ANT and apache Maven .
Environment: Java, Eclipse, Selenium, Spock, JIRA, SOAP UI, Linux, ANT, Ruby,Junit, Cucumber, BDD, Agile, Mobile Testing, PHP5.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
QA Test Analyst
- Implemented Selenium WebDriver. Automated and executed scripts on different browser and different platform using Java.
- Used agile methodology with Scrum Process.
- Performed trend analysis to identify categories of problems growing in frequency and Root Cause Analysis(RCA)
- Analyzed, defined, and developed build process improvements using TFS .
- Developed functional, UI, regression test scripts using Coded UI using C#.
- Successfully coordinated UAT ( User Acceptance Testing ) with business users.
- Tested application using Microsoft test manager (MTM).
- Performed Backend testing using SQL queries to make sure that data entered has been uploaded correctly into the database tables.
- Work with developers in unit testing by providing the XML/ SOAP request and test data, find critical issues in the product and, help developers with reproducing the issues and validate the fixes. Performed Mobile Testing (Android, IOS) in different browsers and servers.
- Creation and execution of manual test cases .
- Testing done in SOAP, REST (JSON/XML) web services. Used Soap UI to test XML Web Services
Environment: Selenium, Bugzilla, Java, UAT, Cucumber, Ruby, Gherkin, Linux, Soap UI, Restful, Python, Webdriver, SVN, Agile, Quality center.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Automated the functionality and interface testing of the application using Quick Test Professional (QTP).
- Developed test scripts and test cases using QTP/UFT, Quality Center QC ALM.
- Parameterize property values for Objects and Checkpoints in QTP.
- Used ETL to pull data out of the source system and placing in the warehouse
- Used Quality Center's TEST PLAN for writing test cases and DEFECTS module for tracking defects
- Done SOAP testing for Payments API's using SOAP UI and Java framework for web services testing with JSON
- Expertise in server side testing using QA.
- Performed White Box/Black Box testing using for Web Services testing
- Integration, performance and load testing of data service with enterprise service bus in a software oriented architecture.
- Created web backend user interfaces to new and existing databases utilizing PHP and Oracle data bases .data base tho inko retlated to testing point
- Reviewed database test cases according to assigned Requirements to validate reports by retrieving data with complex SQL queries from oracle database.
- Executed Manual Test Cases by using positive and negative data inputs
- Designed the efficient manual test cases based on analysis of Business Requirements, Functional Specs, Technical design documents, Use Cases, Supporting documents
Environment: Java, XML, SQL, PL/SQL, UFT, HP Quality Center 9.2, HP Quick Test Professional, ETL testing, Soap UI, Agile, PHP.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Run the Automated Regression suite and analyzed results and file bugs
- Helped in preparation of test plans in accordance with the business requirements.
- Developed and Executed Automation and Manual test cases for Functional testing of various modules of the application.
- Responsible in executing Selenium RC test scripts on different browsers and checked for compatibility.
- Effectively participated in every day agile scrum stand-up meetings and participated in Iteration planning and retrospective meetings.
- Performed functional testing for each sprint using Selenium RC.
- Performed cross browser functional testing using Selenium RC.
- Executed positive and negative scenarios.
- Automated functional scenarios using Selenium IDE and RC.
- Performed Manual testing, Mobile Testing and Black box testing methods -Functional, Integration, System and Acceptance
- Worked on developing the automation scripts for backend testing using Selenium RC.
- Created automated scenarios using Selenium for regression and Data-Driven testing.
- Conducted regression testing after every new build.
- Worked with users on User Acceptance Testing.
- Involved in tracking and reporting defects using QC and was also responsible for communicating the status to the development team.
- Used HP Quality Center to report defects and test results.
Environment: Java, Selenium RC, Selenium IDE, Firebug, SQL, iOS, Mobile Testing, HP Quality Center, Oracle 10g and Windows.
- Analyzed business Requirements and Identified mapping documents required for system and functional testing efforts for all test scenarios by actively soliciting, analyzing and negotiating customer requirements and preparing the requirements specification document for the application using Microsoft Word.
- Developed Use Case diagrams, business flow diagrams, Activity/State diagrams.
- Developed XML Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI.
- Developed J2EE components on Eclipse 3.5 IDE.
- Used JDBC connectivity to connect to Oracle database.
- Used JDBC connectivity with callable statements to invoke the stored procedures.
- Worked on bug fixing of the developed application.
- Deployed the applications on Websphere Application Server.
- Used Oracle11g database for tables creation and involved in writing SQL queries.
- Developed JUnit Test Cases for Code unit test.
- Worked with configuration management groups for providing deployment environments setup including System Integration testing, Quality Control testing.