- Hands - on Information Technology Professional with 3 years of expertise in Software Quality Assurance and Software Testing (Manual & Automation) of Client Server and Web Applications.
- Strong experience of Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) as well as Software Testing Life Cycle(STLC) and role of QA in different testing methodologies like Agile, Agile- Scrum Model, and Waterfall-Model.
- Expertise in Functional, Regression, System, Integration, User Acceptance (UAT), Web service, Web Application with QA and Production support.
- Expertise in working with Selenium IDE and Selenium Web Driver using TestNG java framework.
- Experienced on IE, Firefox and Chrome Selenium Driver.
- Working experience Firebug, Fire Path, Maven and TestNG annotation.
- Skilled in core Java, SQL Queries, HTML and XML.
- Experience in Web Based Application Testing and Window Based Application Testing.
- Having good experience in HP QC (Quality Center), VersionOne for test management and Bug Life Cycle.
- Skilled in logging defects using JIRA, performed defect tracking and reporting.
- Skilled in Test environment setups with database and application installations.
Testing Tools: HP Quality Center, Selenium IDE, TestNG, Selenium Web Driver, Core JAVA, SOAP UI and Jira
Database Technologies: SQL Server, MySQL, TOAD, Microsoft Access, SQL
Platforms: Windows 8/7/XP/2000, UNIX
Other Applications: MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point, VMware
Environment: HP QC, Selenium (IDE, TestNG, Web Driver), Core Java, Oracle, SQL Server, SOAP, Agile methodology & Version1 for Sprint Management
- Worked in Agile environment, reviewing the user stories.
- Used Selenium Web Driver for testing different browser, Selenium Grid for checking instance of server and Selenium IDE for record and playback.
- Designed and Developed the Automation Test Scripts of test cases using Java Selenium Web Driver.
- Created POM (Page Object Model) and performed Functional Testing, Data Driven Testing and Cross Browser Compatibility Testing on different browsers like IE, Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Developed and Enhanced Test cases using Element Locators, Java Programming features, TestNG Annotations and Selenium WebDriver methods.
- Execution of Selenium test suite and developed reports and reported defects.
- Performed manual testing on some required modules.
- Performed automation testing using Maven, GIT Hub and Jenkins
- Executed web service testing using SOAP UI test client tool to test functionality of web service.
- Tested database integrity by verifying the data by writing SQL queries and proactively communicated with developers for defect explanation, resolution and closure. Contacting associated teams if deliverables are not delivered on time and making sure their ETA.
- Reviewed the Test Reports of above Test Scripts using TestNG and notifying the team.
- Prioritized the defects and severity levels using Quality Center & version 1 (Agile tool).