- Delivering Quality Features and Enhancements to End Users and Stake Holders Within Expected Time Frames. Adept at creating functional test plans and test cases. Strong Problem solving and Collaboration Skills. Proficient in Defect tracking and steps to recreate.
- Process improvement ability to adapt to continuous change within agile environment
- Leading IT project teams
- Agility training
- Monitoring Kanban Boards
- Problem Solving
- Cross Functional Communication
- Developing test cases and test plans
- Quick Learner
- Admired Team Player
Sr QA Engineer
- Responsible for new and existing functionality of Implementation Integrated Applications mainly used for new client onboarding.
- Managed Requirements gathering and Sprint sizing as well as trouble shooting with Development team. Managed UAT testing performed by User Champions. Performed End of Sprint Demos to Stakeholders. Wrote and Executed SQL Queries for backend Database testing.
- Collaborated with Release Management, Product team, Build Team and Engineering. Delivered Quality Patches and Major Releases
- Valued team player dedicated to release testing, year end testing, application testing within various GUI’s.
- Assisted Service Center year end running of payrolls, bonus payrolls and other areas as needed.
Senior Sales Support Rep
- Assist Sales Associates and Managers with complex client issues and escalations.
- Client site visits.
- Set up Additional Business.
- Determining Roll Call.
- Collaborate with all levels of Sales and Service.
- Mentor newer associates and Sales teams with Implementation and Processing of Payroll and Taxes.
- Successful Pilot of Sales Help Desk in Pilot Region.
- Sales Help Desk now exists in all Regions.