- More than 5 years of diversified experience in IT environment and 2 years of experience in manual and automation testing for website, web app, mobile and mobile app testing.
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Software Testing Life Cycle
- Created, designed and executed test scenarios, test cases and test reports
- Experience in writing user stories and test cases using tools like Test Rail, Test Link and qTest
- Proficient in locating, reproducing and reporting defects in various Bug Tracking Systems like JIRA and Bugzilla
- Proficient in multiplatform (Mac OS, Windows, Linux) and cross browser testing (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) as well as Mobile testing on different devices (iOS, Android)
- Expertise in testing websites and web - based applications developed using HTML, CSS and Java Script and familiar with latest standards in HTML5 and CSS3
- Solid SQL skills, can write complex SQL queries for Backend testing and End-2-End testing
- Experience in writing and executing test automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver with Java using Junit and TestNG frameworks
- Excellent analytical/troubleshooting skills and strong technical background.
- Able to cope with fast paced working environments and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Self- driven and self-motivated person with great communication and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner and always open to learn new technologies.
- US Employment Authorization for any employer.
OS/Platforms: mac OS, Linux, UNIX, Windows, iOS, Android
Mobile Testing Tools: Android Studio, Xcode
Database: MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle
Bug Tracking Tools: Bugzilla, Jira
Test Management Tools: TestRail, TestLink, qTest
Test Automation: Selenium WebDriver with Eclipse, Maven, IntelliJ IDEA, Junit and TestNG
Software QA Consultant
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Working on testing web and mobile applications developed in Agile development cycle
- Participating in daily scrum meetings to discuss the application features, test cases and related issues.
- Created, modified and executed Test Cases for each functionality based on product functional specification in TestRail.
- Participated actively in functional, system, integration and regression testing activities within project timelines
- Wrote test automation script, executed and maintained test automation project using IntelliJ IDEA with Selenium WebDriver using Java with MAVEN.
- Actively involved in QA process improvement activities - process flow, problem resolution and bug tracking in JIRA
- Solved front end issues with HTML and CSS
- Participated in Analysis, Status reporting, document review, defect entry verification.
Software QA Consultant
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Ran Exploratory testing, explored all the functions and features of the applications
- Prepared and executed test cases for all of the application features
- Documented all test results and reported bugs into Bugzilla
- Tested the integration with social network applications such as Twitter, Snapchat, WhatsApp
- Performed compatibility testing for iOS and Android devices
- Wrote and executed test cases and test scenarios for different components
- Conducted Build acceptance and regression testing for each new build
- Conducted GUI, Usability, Functionality and Stress testing (tested app’s behavior under various interruptions: battery strength (full/medium/low), incoming calls, SMS, video calls, choosing multiple videos simultaneously)
- Tested the application’s performance under different networks and Internet speeds
- Reported issues into Bugzilla bug tracking system and performed fixed bugs verification testing
- Took part in the weekly QA status meetings discussing the findings, bug fixes, latest builds; sent the status reports to QA manager
SAP ABAP Consultant
- Involved in design, development, optimization and maintenance of Business Objects Data Integrator jobs to extract data from various source systems to data marts/data warehouse, various SAP modules through IDOCS
- Worked extensively on integration of Business Objects Data Services with SAP MODULES
- Developed various reports for sales order, customer-wise sales documents, deliveries and shipping details and other operational reports
- Designed and developed software applications with .NET Framework, VB.NET and ASP.NET for diverse client base
- Provided user requirements analysis, design and programming support for enhancement of Web application
- Contributed software engineering expertise in the development of products through the software lifecycle, from requirements definition through successful deployment
- Facilitated customization of systems by adopting emerging standards for software application development architecture and tools
- Participated in sales presentations due to ability to translate user needs into easy-to-understand software solutions