- Total 2.5 years of experience in information technology with focus on Software testing.
- Experience includes testing web - based and windows-based applications for financial service, Investment banking Manual and Automated testing using Selenium, Win Runner, Load Runner.
- Experienced in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle and Software Testing Life Cycle.
- Hands on experience on SQL Queries, Stored procedures and Tables.
- Highly experience in writing, testing and implementing of SQL queries using advance Analytical Functions in SQL Server.
- Worked with diverse relational databases such as SQL Server.
- Participated in requirements analysis reviews and Design sessions to understand the requirements and designing Reporting Solutions.
- Reported bugs and defects using JIRA.
- Experience in planning, coordinating and performing Functional Testing, Front End and Backend testing, Black box testing, Validation Testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, (UAT) User Acceptance Testing, System testing and End to End testing.
- Experience with Manual testing using JIRA.
- Proficiency in understanding of Business Requirements and Preparation of Requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Hands-on knowledge of transaction processing in a banking environment. Worked on Wire transfer, Money transfer, payment transfer, ACH, payment processing, and cash management.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7,8,10,Mac,UNIX
Database: MS SQL Server, MS Access
Testing Tools: HP ALM, SOAP UI, Selenium.
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, ALM
Other Tools/ Applications: MS (word, Excel, Power point, Visio)
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile
Environment: JAVA, Oracle Server.
- Performed manual and automation testing on various parts of the application and used Quality Center for defect tracking.
- Performed manual testing to conduct backend testing using SQL Queries.
- Created Stored Procedure and Views, Indexes, SQL joins and Sub queries
- Created test cases for various modules in MS Excel and exported them to Quality Center for Test Case Management.
- Involved in reviewing complex SQL queries, views, functions and stored procedures and spotting issues before/during code migration.
- Experience in performing end-to-end User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Set-up, co-ordinate & UAT testing with Business Analysts and end-field users after the applications were all set.
- Developed test scripts for the test cases for functional and regression testing.
- Used SQL queries to validate the data between the backend and the front end.
- Performed rigorous manual testing such Smoke testing, Integration testing, UAT Testing, Backend Testing, Unit testing, Regression Testing, End to End Testing and System Testing.
- Understanding the Requirements and Functional Specifications of the application. Involved in all phases of Test execution like Sanity Testing, Security testing, Functional Testing, Adhoc Testing.
- Responsible for setting up the Test Environment to execute the test cases
- Responsible for reporting the highest number of critical bugs in the project
- Responsible for preparation of Test Reports.
- Developed Test Plans and Test scenarios from UML flow and sequence diagrams.
Environment: Windows XP, MS Excel, SQL Server 2005, Java, Selenium and HTML.