- Experienced in working with analysts, developers and testers for complex projects during the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), and Bug Life Cycle.
- Proficiency in working with different SDLC models - Agile (SCRUM), V-Model.
- Attend different types of meeting like Daily Standup Meeting, Pre-planning Meeting, Planning Meeting, Demo Meeting, Retrospective Meeting and Bug Assessment Meeting as needed.
- Write Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Test Summary Report (TSR), and Defect Report and execute test cases, track and log defects using Test and defect Management tools QC, JIRA with Zephyr and BugZilla.
- Experienced in implantation of Test Plan, Test Strategy, Requirement tractability matrix (RTM).
- Experience in web applications testing with Selenium WebDriver and TestNG using Java.
- Develop Hybrid Framework with Module Based framework, Data driven framework and POM for multiple applications using Maven, Selenium, TestNG with Java.
- Design, develop and implement Page Object Model (POM) framework.
- Implement Cucumber Behavior Driven Development (BDD) framework using Gherkin language.
- Involved in acceptance testing using Cucumber.
- Strong Experience in the process of Independent Validation and Verification of Manual/Automated testing with emphasis on Smoke testing, functional testing, Black Box Testing, Regression Testing, Backend (Database Testing), UAT testing.
- Implemented Continuous Integration using Jenkins and perform Regression and Smoke testing without manual efforts.
- Developing Appium scripts for Native Android Apps using Selenium and Java.
- Identifying objects of App using UI Automator tool for Android
- Good Knowledge of SoapUI.
- Extensive experience in testing Healthcare and Health insurance applications.
- Ability to work with Business Analysts, Developers and other Team Members in complex testing projects and in the overall enhancement of software product quality.
- Excellent in interpersonal and communication skills both in verbal and written and the ability to provide solutions from a functional and technical perspective, and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly learn and apply new technologies and improve processes to make an impact as a productive individual contributor as well as team player.
Software Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, TestNG, Maven, Appium, UI Automator, Firebug, TestNG, Eclipse, Quality Center, Jira, Bugzilla, VMware
Programming Languages: Java, SQL, C#
Scripting Mark up Languages: HTML, XML
Build Management: Maven
Test and Bug Tracking Tools: QC, JIRA, BugZilla
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, ORACLE, My SQL
Continuous Integration-CI: Jenkins
Mobile devices: Android, iPhone
Operating Systems: Windows, MAC, UNIX
Methodology: Agile (Scrum),V-model, Waterfall, RAD
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
QA Automation Engineer
- Develop and maintain quality assurance standards and procedures throughout SDLC.
- Involve in the specification reviews, test planning, and test case development, executing the test, and reporting bugs.
- Attend different types of meeting like Pre-Planning, Planning meeting, Demo, Retrospective, Daily Standup Meeting and Bug Assessment Meeting.
- Work on software verification and validation.
- Developing automated test scripts using Selenium with java and TestNG for Regression Testing.
- Customizing Hybrid Framework with a combination of Module Based framework, Data driven framework and POM for multiple applications using Selenium with Java.
- Involve in acceptance testing using Cucumber.
- Implementing a BDD (Behavior Driven Development) using Cucumber.
- Developing Appium Scripts for Native Android Apps using Java.
- Identifying objects of App using UI Automator tool for Android and Appium Inspector for iPhone.
- Worked in continuous integration (CI) environment. Deploy code stored in Git to QA environment.
- Perform Backend Testing using MS SQL Server by developing and executing SQL queries and database tables for data verification and validation.
- Modify and create SQL queries and stored procedures for quality assurance and analysis.
- Document all test results, identifying and summarizing discrepancies.
- Work closely with the software developers and project managers to coordinate testing efforts and techniques to assure quality releases.
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT), coordinate with clients for better quality, develop user acceptance test plans, test cases, and coordinate user acceptance testing.
- Review product releases to finds holes in features or problems with the integration of multiple features.
Environment: Agile, Selenium WebDriver, Eclipse Mars, Cucumber, Appium, UI Automator, TestNG, Maven, JIRA, Firebug, FirePath, MS SQL Server, XML, Windows, IE, Google Chrome, Firefox
Confidential, Washington, DC
QA Automation Engineer
- Developed Test Plans which describe test items, test strategies, test environment and test execution process.
- Performed regression testing for every modification in the application & new builds using Selenium with Java.
- Defined and performed the test strategies and associated scripts for the verification and validation of the application and ensured that it meets all necessary business requirements and associated functionality.
- Enhanced the test script by executing SQL queries and by setting SQL and table checkpoints.
- Scheduled and executed of batch jobs of the automation scripts.
- Automated the functionality and interface testing of the application using Selenium with Java.
- Used Selenium with Java for object repository creation and maintenance, used regular expression, re-usable actions, data table, checkpoints and recovery scenario.
- Developed Automation Framework like Data Driven, Keyword Driven and Modularity Driven in Selenium with Java.
- Attended different types of meeting like Pre-Planning, Planning, Daily Scrum, Demo, Retrospective and gave valuable feedback if necessary.
- Developed Maintained Local and Global Object Repository in Selenium with Java .
- Generated and enhanced the Java in Selenium with Java for automation.
- Wrote PL/SQL statement and stored procedures in Oracle for extracting data.
- Created SQL queries to retrieve data from database to validate using Oracle Database.
- Conducted presentations of the Q/A test results with analysis to the stakeholders and users and documented modifications and requirements.
- Wrote Test Cases and performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT), documented in the detail defects using the Defect Tracking report.
- Used Test Case distribution and development reports to track the progress of test case planning, implementation and execution results.
- Used JIRA for logging defect and defect tracking.
Environment: Java, Eclipse Luna, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, JIRA, Oracle, HTML, Windows OS, UNIX, XML.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Analyzed Requirements & created Scenarios.
- Reviewed BRD Documen ts, Use Case and Wire Frame with business development team to understand the application.
- Developed Test Plan and followed Test Strategy written by Test Lead.
- Wrote test cases and executed those test cases, find and logged defects using test management tool HP Quality Center.
- Performed Black box testing type like Equivalent partitioning, Boundary analysis, Decision table, State Transition, and Use case to create test cases.
- If defects successfully Fixed by developers re-executed them and closed the logged defects, otherwise Re-opened the defect.
- Preformed Functional, Regression, Smoke and Database testing.
- Developed automated test scripts using Selenium WebDriver for Regression Testing.
- Maintained good relation with Developers regarding Defect reporting and retest the Defects after fix.
- Created SQL queries to retrieve data from database.
- Submitted weekly reports concerning daily progress and problems including defect report if any.
- Designed Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) and tracked the requirements status throughout the project for maximum coverage.
- Participated in Pre-planning meeting, planning meeting, Daily Stand-up meeting, Demo meeting and Retrospective meeting and provided feedback.
Environment: Agile, Bugzilla, Quality Center, Java, Selenium, TestNG, MS SQL Server, MS Office