- 7+ years of extensive experience in Quality Assurance testing of data warehousing and Business Intelligence processes, Web Based and Client/Server applications.
- Hands on experience on ETL tools in ETL process development, testing and in maintaining ETL codes.
- Expertise in Business Requirement gathering through JAD sessions, interviews, workshops and walkthroughs, and main concentration in Business Process Flow and Business modeling tools as a Business analyst.
- Excellent knowledge of HIPAA standards, EDI (Electronic data interchange), transaction syntax like ANSI X12, Implementation and Knowledge of HIPAA code sets, ICD - 9, ICD 10 coding and HL7.
- In depth technical knowledge and understanding of Data Warehousing, Data Validations, OLAP, SQL Server, Oracle and ETL.
- Well versed with various types Software Development methodologies- Water fall, Agile, RUP, Iterative and extreme Programming.
- Experience in Software QA and Testing Methodologies, verification and validations in all phases of the SDLC.
- Expert in review and analyze requirements, use cases, technical specifications and database designs.Expert in Develop Test Plans, Test Designs, Specifications, Test Cases and Scenarios.
- Experienced in DW projects ETL testing against DW testing with Informatica, Ab Initio and data stage tools.
- Experienced in documenting defects, generate defect and test progress graphs with overall test summary.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply a wide range of software test engineering concepts: testing principles (Testing Methodology) and concepts, building a test environment, tracking defects n Quality Center.
- Strong technical Knowledge of UNIX Utilities, shell Script to automate process.Ability to manage multiple project in testing by managing team, automate process and delivered all task.
- Ability to develop complicated SQL script for Data validation testing by running SQL script, procedures. Expert in working with various cross geo teams across the world with various time zones. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good learning curve in short span of time.
- Ability to work in a Team or individually and very flexible to work in complex environment with tight schedules.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Participated in verification reviews and/or meetings to evaluate code fixes, requirements and specifications. Tested systems for functionality, accuracy and adherence to specifications by performing systems integration, interface and regression testing. Developed, maintained, executed, and validated test plans and test cases to ensure quality of software solutions, including Production rollouts.
- Reported testing discrepancies in Jira and followed through to ensure that all issues are resolved.
- Created tickets for PCS application in Jira for bug fixes and new features.
- Performed regular tests on the PCS application after each bug fixes, performed regression testing on the PCS application after new features are added.
- Performed back - end testing on SQL server database and verified the data in the database with SQL queries.
- Involved on testing the new functionalities based on test cases and coordinated with development team in fixing the issues.
- Tested critical bug fixes and coordinated with developers in release of bug fixes meeting tight timeline.
- Involved in Release support - Release to UAT, Created release and deployment Documents tested the release process.
- As part of PCS automation team using QTP 9.5, developed Automated test scripts.
- Used HP Diagnostics to improve application quality and identify bottlenecks in pre-production and production environment.
Environment: Utilized Agile/Scrum, Microsoft Project, Jira, Hedge sight, AP Test manager, Web Services, Windows XP and SQL server, QTP 9.5.
Automation Engineer/ Mobile Tester
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
- Worked in a highly dynamic AGILE environment and participated in the scrum and sprint meetings. End to end execution of automated scripts, Test Result analysis.
- Worked in all phases of testing including functional, UAT, End - To-End, unit, system-integration, conformance and regression testing.
- Performed planning and created Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scenarios to meet product's business requirements.
- Analysis of Business and Requirement Specifications. Designing Test Lab and formulation of Test Strategy, Test Plans Performed functional testing to identify various critical points in the application and automated it by using Selenium WebDriver
- Developed and maintained Selenium Automation Framework using Java.
- Performed Data Driven Tests to validate the same scenario with different test data using Selenium Optimized and maintained existing, developed new automation framework via Selenium.
- Created automation framework in Selenium WebDriver using behavior driven approach like Cucumber
- Involved in implementation of Test Automation Framework build using Selenium WebDriver.
- Selenium Web Driver for automation of Cross Browser Testing on IE, Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
- Involved in implementing BDD framework using Cucumber.
- Performed Web services performance testing using Jmeter for RESTful web services.
- Tested request and response XML based web services interfaces using SOAP UI.
- Performed Web Services Testing and XML validation by creating test case suite using SOAP UI.
- Experience in Android and IOS mobile app functional validation, data validation and API testing using Advanced REST client, JSON.
- Configuration Jenkins Build job for continues Integration and for Regression Testing.
- Experienced in load and performance testing tool Jmeter.
- Implemented mobile automation framework using Appium. And developed automation test Scripts to test iOS and Android platforms.
- Identified objects of App using UI Automation tool for Android and Accessibility Inspector for I Phone.
- Use GIT for Version Control and Code Collaboration to manage code reviews.
- Created and executed detailed test cases with step by step procedure and expected results and maintained the test logs, test reports, test issues, defect tracking using JIRA.
- Worked on formulating the Test Cases using MTM Test-case Migrator Plus tool based on the requirements provided and run automated test scripts.
- Created and authored Test plans and Test scripts based on technical specifications and business requirements using Microsoft Test Manager (MTM) and TFS
ENVIRONMENT: Quality Center, QTP, C#, ASP.NET, Groovy, WinScp, Crystal Reports, Jira, Python, Ruby Scripts, JCL Utility, Oracle, MS Office, HTML, Windows XP/Vista, Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Soap UI, Rest, Cucumber, JBehave, Node.JS, HTML, XML, XPath, Firebug, SQL, Oracle, Windows, LoadRunner,, C++.
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
- Wrote Test Plan and Test Cases according to business requirement.
- Performed requirement traceability by setting automatic alerts for tracing changes in the requirements and system maintenance.
- Imported test cases from MS Excel to Mercury Quality Center.
- Participated in weekly meeting with the management team and walkthroughs.
- Tested applications and documented results and bugs including documentation of information useful in the debugging process.
- Performed UAT, Functional/Regression, Smoke/Sanity, Backend and Interface testing for web application by creating various positive/negative test cases.
- Interacted with developers to report and track bugs using Quality Center.
- Performed Backend testing to validate the data using SQL queries to the required Test cases.
- Generated various reports and graphs from Quality Center and analyzed the testing process overview.
- Prioritize testing priorities based on business risk, Available recourses and deadlines
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Managed various testing activities throughout the Software Testing Lifecycle (STLC) for multiple projects.
- Wrote Test Cases using MS Excel.
- Involved in implementing a uniform QA process among all the projects that I was involved in.
- Attended Change Request Meetings to ensure products and changes are fully documented for further Test changes.
- Managed and Conducted Defect Review and Test Execution Status meetings with cross project team members.
- Managed various modules of Quality Center (i.e. Requirements, Test Plan, Test Lab, Defects) for various projects.
- Created Test Plans and Scenario which describes the features and functions to be tested.
- Prepared Test Cases based on Business Requirements and required documents.
- Actively participated in the weekly Project Status Meetings.
- Assigned test cases to responsible testers through by creating various Test Sets in Test Lab module.
- Created test plans, conditions, scripts and test data; performed product testing, user acceptance, remote user testing, usability standards validation and performance testing; and resolved system defects.
- Detected, reported and tracked defects using Mercury Quality Center.
- Conducted the defect report in Mercury Quality Center.