- Experience in Designing & Development of Automation Framework, Automation Testing, and Mobile Automation for iOS & Android, Database Testing, API Testing, Agile methodologies and Defect Management.
- Developed Hybrid Driven Framework with java for Selenium Automation assignments which supports all types of browsers, IOS, Android real Devices and Emulators.
- Hands on experience with Java, and Java Script.
- Mobile Test Automation for iOS and Android for Web, Native and Hybrid Apps using Appium.
- Expertise in creating AWS EC2 Instances and Setup AWS Dynamic Instances for Selenium GRID through a Jenkins Job.
- Created CI/CD pipelines for build and release of various java/.net based applications and automated Maven builds through Jenkins CI pipeline.
- Created CI/CD Jenkins pipeline files with SCM Checkout, Build, Unit Test, Sonar and Fortify scans, Docker Image, Pushing image to Artifactory, Kubernetes deployment, and API/Regression integration tests.
- Worked closely with DevOps team to integrate the Selenium and Jenkins to run Regression Suite daily and developed a CI pipeline for Health Checks on each deployment.
- Setup Mobile Grid for both Android & IOS devices to ensure everyday Regression in Prod.
- Developed a Jira Issue Project using JIRA Rest API Client and Integrated with Framework for Automatic Defect creation.
- Expertise in REST API Micro services Automation testing using Java.
- Implemented MongoDB Connectivity to store the Automation Results.
- Experience in test management and defect tracking tools like Quality Center, Bugzilla and JIRA
- Data Base (SQL and NoSQL) Testing Experience with My SQA, SQL Server and MongoDB. Strong in writing SQL queries.
- Good Experience in java, OOPS and collection framework
- Hands on Experience on testing web services (SOAP, REST) using SOAP UI Tools and Using Selenium.
- Expert in Creating BDD, ATDD, Data - Driven Frameworks.
- Expertise in Automation Test plan, Test Strategy and ROI’s preparation.
- Experience in working with Oracle, My SQL and MS-Access Databases.
- Implemented Continuous Integration with Jenkins for Selenium Automation Assignments.
- Experienced in handling multiple testing projects seamlessly.
- Excellent stake holder management skills and am the single point of contact for client and responsible for project delivery and quality of the deliverables.
- Experienced in writing the Test Cases and Execution of Test Cases and Generation of Defect Report.
- Defect tracking, reporting & co ordination with various groups from initial finding of a defect to final resolution.
- Involved in preparation of the High Level Project plan for the offshore / onshore deliverables.
- Excellent analytical, debugging, and problem-solving analysis skills.
- Working experience Xpath, Firebug, Fire Path, Log4j, Maven and TestNG annotations
- Experienced on Eclipse to develop Junit and TestNG frameworks.
- Experienced with debugging using Firebug, Chrome or IE development tools.
- Experience working in UNIX environment and good at file management using VI editor.
- Excellent Presentation and communication skills, Team Player, Quick learner, Organized and self-motivated. Enthusiastic to learn new systems and technologies and fast adaptability to new platforms and environment.
Automation Tools: Selenium IDE/RC/WebDriver/Grid, TestNG, Junit, SoapUI, Cucumber, Appium, Protractor, Jenkins
Pipleline Tools: Git, Sonar, Fortify, Docker, hygieia, kubernetes
IDE: Eclipse and Sublime
Scripting Languages: Java Script, shell Script and Groovy
Build Tools: Maven, Ant.
Bug Tracking Tools: Bugzilla, JIRA, Rally, Quality Center.
Management Tools: Quality Center, Rational Clear Case, Rational Requisite Pro, Rally
Database: SQL, oracle, MS Access, Couch DB
Version Control Tools: SVN, GIT.
Web Debugging Tools: Firebug, Chrome debug console.
Operating System: Mac, Windows, Linux, Android, IOS, Emulators.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Senior Automation Engineer
- Enhancing Framework which suitable for Multiple Projects for different Portfolios.
- Setup of Mobile Automation Testing(installing xcode, Appium, Eclipse and Android SDK).
- Expertise in Automating mobile web applications / native iOS / and Android applications automation using Appium.
- Involved in designing and implementing of Page Objects framework used with Selenium, Appium, Maven, TestNG, Selenium Grid and Jenkins.
- Created Common methods that work for Mobile IOS, Android and Web applications.
- Experience in solving issues related to Appium server, Mobile related exceptions.
- Maintained & Configured mobile lab for iOS, Android and tablets with 50 real devices.
- Integrated framework with Mobile Lab, So that scripts will get executed in Real devices using Selenium Grid.
- Worked on Native Applications in Android & IOS Platforms.
- Working with Mobile Web Browser on Android & IOS Platforms.
- Extensively used GIT repository for code-management.
- Extensively used JIRA for User story management in weekly sprint level approach.
- Integrated the test suites to Jenkins to execute them automatically after every successful deployment.
- Used UIAutomator for Android object properties capturing and Appium IOS Inspector for IOS Object properties capturing.
- Expertise in writing Xpath that works for both Android and IOS.
- Expertise in creating code logics that works for all type of platforms.
- Worked on REST Services, Created methods to get response from REST service and validate with UI.
- Created the customized PDF reports and reports consists of the Verification points, platform names, Test case names and results, Graph that indicate the pass rate.
- Creating various Jenkins Jobs to run Automation Execution includes Health checks & Regression.
- Creating AWS Environment for both Dynamic & Static Grid Setup (AWS Hub & Node).
- Written Shell script for Jenkins Job and creation of AWS Hub & Nodes.
- Worked on Jira & MongoDB Integration with Automation Framework, REST Services Testing by using Java libraries.
Environment: Webdriver, Java, Java Script, Selenium Grid, Appium, IOS, Android, TestNG, Eclipse, Maven, Cucumber, Jenkins, Git, AWS and Jira
Confidential, Alexandria VA
Test Automation Engineer
- Reviewed product requirement documents, functional specifications, and developing test strategy, test plan and test case documents.
- Involved in designing and implementing of Data Driven framework to be used with Selenium, Test Complete and Ready API.
- Created hybrid driven framework for Selenium Project by using Page Objects Approach.
- Extensively used TestNG, Maven, and Jenkins to integrate with Selenium Framework.
- Worked for multiple projects which use different set of tools at a time. Extensively used TestComplete, Name Mapping for Object repositories.
- Involved in developing automation framework using Selenium and TestComplete.
- Used DD EXCEL DRIVER to read data from excel in order to implement Data driven approach for TestComplete Project.
- Performed Regression testing and smoke testing.
- Involved working with multiple projects at a time and managed a team of 3 People.
- Managed as a First point-of-Contact for multiple projects.
- Integrated the test suites to Jenkins to execute them automatically after every successful deployment.
- Responsible for developing the scripts to support Jenkins (Continuous Integration) of the scripts with the build server.
- Developed automated Data Driven scripts to perform negative and positive testing of an application by providing different data.
- Involved in functionality testing using SOAP UI PRO, created data driven approach for Web services Automation.
- Worked on Ready API for Automating Web services using SOAP UI PRO.
- Used Bugzilla and Rally for bug-reporting, tracking and to create and execute various scenarios, generate graphs, overlaid graphs for comparison, and analyzed the results.
- Maintaining the scripts using the version control tool SVN (Apache Subversion).
- Tested web-based application on different browsers such as IE, chrome, Firefox.
- Used SQL Queries to retrieve the data from various Tables and to test the database.
- Analysis of Test results and defects to estimate progress on a daily basis.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Test Automation Engineer
- Designed hybrid driven framework (Page Objects Pattern) which supports all browsers, IOS, Android devices and Emulators.
- Reviewing and analyzing business requirements and technical specifications to come up with Testing Scope.
- Responsible for Automation using Selenium Web Driver, Scrum and System Testing of the application at various stages.
- Automated Web Application Testing using Java Selenium framework in an agile environment.
- Created Selenium Test cases for automation using Selenium Web Driver and Java.
- Working on Selenium and cucumber to create the frameworks.
- Working on Java and Gherkin language to create the automation test scripts.
- Used Hybrid Framework of Selenium to get data from Excel.
- Used GIT for source code management. Integrated GIT with JENKINS for continuous integration.
- Created and executed automated tests for functional, and regression testing using Selenium Web driver and JAVA.
- Used Unix Commands to access and troubleshoot Errors by accessing the Error Log files.
- Participated in Design Phase, together with members of the Product team, developers, and DBAs.
- Performed Smoke, System testing, system Integration Testing, User acceptance, Database & Regression testing.
- Prepared Test cases, procedures, Bug Tracking, Logging and reporting bugs using Quality center.
- Involved in testing compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML IDs and X Path in selenium.
- Created the data driven framework using HP Service Test and Soap UI.
- Created automation scripts in Soap UI using Groovy Script for web services testing.
- Implemented open source web test tool selenium Web Driver for cross browser and cross platform web testing. Used selenium Web Driver to test search results of Meta search engine.
- Conducted oracle database tests by executing SQL queries to ensure the data integrity by checking various kinds of constraints.
- Developed and executed SQL queries to verify the proper insert, delete and updates into the Oracle supporting tables and cubes.
- Validate reports by retrieving data with complex SQL queries from oracle database.
- Prepared user documentation with screenshots for UAT (User Acceptance testing).
- Performed regression tests on the application to assure proper functionality of the site after new builds using Clear Quest.
- Extensively interacted with developers to analyze & resolve issues that were encountered while testing application.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
- Feasibility analysis for the Automation projects with Selenium, QTP, HP Service Test and J Meter Automation tools
- Experienced working in Various Stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Working on Selenium and TestNG to create the frameworks.
- Working on Java language to create the automation test scripts.
- Integration testing by creating different test cases and peer review the code.
- Developing SQL procedures and provided scripts for querying the oracle database.
- Participated in UAT testing and Coordinated QA team to ensure the quality of application.
- Support testing (Functional, Performance, Access controls), application deployment and maintenance.
- Responsible for Supporting/monitoring production environment including tracking Real-time issues and resolving them.
- Added Maven support to existing projects.
- Participating in design and code reviews, develop documentation artifacts.
- Used JMS for reliable and asynchronous exchange of messages.
- Involved in developing custom components in Presentation tier using JSF, Ice faces tags.
- Configuring Ice Faces Filter and Faces Servlet in the configuration file.
- Worked on the Integration tier responsible for writing the services to communicate with external resources such as messaging systems like MQ series, etc. using JMS, JDBC, and J2EE API.
- Extensively worked in database transactions, large and complex environments, which include the integration of different systems, like ERP systems, etc.
- Used WebSphere Application server (WSAD 570) for application deployments.
- Used WSAD for development, coding, debugging and deploying applications.
Environment: Mac, Windows7, Java, J2EE, Selenium RC, Webdriver, Selenium Grid, IOS, Android, Jenkins, QTP, VBScript, QTP 11, HP Service Test, MS Sql Server, JMeter, ALM, Eclipse, VB Macro’s
- Involved in preparing module level test plans.
- Involved in Preparation of test cases and peer reviews.
- Sending daily status and sending weekly reports to Test manager.
- Involved in bug tracking and reporting services.
- Rigorous follow-up with development team to verify bug fixes and update the bug status.
- Prepared a detail test schedule on a day-to-day basis for the project members to know the status of the QA Process.
- Coordinated with cross-functional teams during test preparation and execution.
- Created the Automation test framework using Selenium.
- Created, executed and exported the Test case scripts using Java-Selenium RC and Prepared automation test frameworks in Junit.
- Recorded and plays back test in Firefox using Selenium IDE.
- Performed tests using Selenium remote control in different browsers.
- Performed Smoke, Functional, System, Integration, Regression, Performance testing.
- Prepared test data for testing the application in various test phases.
- Used TOAD as well as SQL analyzer to manipulate SQL queries to verify the data in the database.
- Checked the navigation and the links of the application.
- Performed bug tracking, including submitting and assigning defects to the application developers using QC.
- Tracked, Managed and documented the performance of the application during UAT.
Environment: Test plans, Test case suite, Selenium IDE, Java-Selenium RC frames, SQL queries, TOAD and UAT