- About 5+ years of experience in Information Technology - Quality Assurance with expertise in Manual Testing, Functional Automation, Mobile Automation, Build Deployment, and Continuous Integration with different applications.
- Extensive experience working in full software testing life cycle (STLC). And Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Proficient in using test automation tools such as Selenium Web Driver/RC/IDE/Grid, QTP to develop automation testing scripts for web and client server applications.
- Proficient in writing Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Test Scenarios, and Test Summary Reports for both Manual and Automated Testing based on Business Requirements.
- Expert in performing different tests types, QA Methodologies: White Box, Black Box, Front-End and Back-End, Stress & Load, Regression, Configuration, Functional, Installation & Integration, Smoke, Performance testing, and User Acceptance Testing.
- Knowledge of Exploratory Testing and Risk Based Test Management principles
- Experience using BDD tools (Cucumber-jvm, JBehave etc.)
- Experience with service based testing of RESTful API
- Experience using SQL to write and understanding queries and procedures
- Solid working experience with Windows Operating Systems / Task Scheduling
- Extensive Knowledge on QA Functions - verify releases, health checks, systems are talking to each other, and everything up and running, automation (Selenium Scripts)
- Solid experience working in Agile/Scrum models. Experience with running formal trials and demos in SCRUM cycles to define and showcase automated test coverage
- Experience working on large projects Big picture and plan end to end testing with multiple groups
- Knowledge on Web services testing experience.
- Solid experience in Managing and maintaining SQL Server
- Solid experience in Java script and java script and able to write code from scratch
- Created tables/views/storedprocedures/functions/triggers.
- SQL Server 2005 Installed and managed SQL Server instances. Created databases and views/stored procedures.
- Having experience in testing SOAP/REST based Web Services Testing using SOAP UI.
- Hands on experience in working in fast paced Agile/scrum collaborative and dynamic work environment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with strong knowledge.
- Experience understanding the code written in different programming languages Java, Java Script
- Hands on experience in Page Object Model design pattern using Selenium Web Driver.
- Experienced working with continuous integration tools like Jenkins and Hudson.
- Involved in Testing in Agile Development Environment. Using TDD and ATDD approach.
- Quick learner, self-starter, great communicator and follow good work ethics and QA methodologies.
- Excellent experience with source version control tools such as Subversion (SVN) &Git.
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform as part of a team.
Browsers: Internet Explorer 9,10 and 11, Chrome, Firefox, Safari
Development Tools: XML, HTML, Ajax, Java Script, VB Script, TFS, ASP, JSP and Java Servlets, PHP, Jenkins.
Languages: C, C++, Java, C#
Webservers: IBM Web Sphere, BEA Web Logic, Tomcat, and IIS.
Testing tools: Selenium (IDE, RC, Web Driver, and GRID), Quality Center, SOAP UI, TestNG, Appium, JMeter, SoapUI. REST API, Selendroid, iOS-driver
Reporting tools: Jira, Java Script, Bugzilla.
Operating Systems: Windows NT, Windows 2000 Server, Solaris, HP Unix, Linux and Citrix.
Frameworks: TDD, BDD, Page Objects Framework, Hybrid
Data Access Languages: SQL, DB2 and PL/SQL.
Database Servers: ORACLE, SQL Server, Sybase and DB2.
GUI / Tools: VS 2015/2013/2011/2008. Eclipse
Sr. Automation Engineer
- Involved in manual testing and automated testing.
- Rich experience in User Acceptance Testing, System Functional Testing, Automation Testing, Regression Testing, and Smoke Testing & Performance Testing.
- Used TSQL performed INSET, UPDATE, and DETEL etc.
- Worked on T-SQL programming, stored procedures, user-defined functions, cursors, views setup and management of linked servers to Non-SQL-Server databases.
- Creating SharePoint PPS report and integrate it with SSRS (SharePoint 2007 or above), SSIS Packages
- Good Experience with Cucumber Feature Files, Selenium Web Driver And Continuous Integration tool Jenkins
- Created Rest web services to get the response in front end for online transaction.
- Executing test scripts on Load runner in ALM (Performance Test center).
- Tested the website for security against unauthorized users and unauthorized data access for Single Sign On functionality.
- Converted existing reports in SSRS 2005 to SSRS 2008 with new database data mapping, creating based stored procedures (dynamic) as “parents” for all other stored procedures used by individual report stored procedures.
- Contributed to the Continuous Integration pipeline-running component builds, creating and running Deployment jobs on individual stages on Jenkins, and running automated and functional tests.
- Wrote Business Requirements, Technical Specifications and testing requirements through which summarize the scope of testing by generating comprehensive testing strategies to ensure business solutions were developed.
- Developed Descriptive Programming and Maintained Local and Global Object Repository in QTP.
- Developed Environmental Variables, Startup Script, Driver Script, and Utility Functions in QTP.
- Built Script with Data Driven Methodology which applies the Business rules to validate the components displayed on the website.
Environment: TSQL, Selenium, JIRA, QTP, Quality Center, Clear Quest, DOORS, XML, EXCEL, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, VTS, SOA, WebServices, XML Marker, Putty, Winscp, Wire shark, Unix and Windows.
Confidential, McLean, VA
QA Automation Test Engineer
- Responsible for gathering Business requirements, Functional requirements and Design documents for multiple projects.
- Configured Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, Maven tool and created selenium automation scripts in java using TestNG prior to agile release.
- Performed System Testing to ensure that the compiled software components of the Applications adhere to Project Standards, Performance Criteria and Functional specifications.
- Creates SSRS page with directory structure for reports
- Involved in data Extraction and Transformation from source database and Loading to SQL Server and loading the common format data to Evolent data warehouse using ORION application.
- Followed agile methodology, participated in daily SCRUM meetings and testing each SPRINT deliverables.
- Involved in writing of Automation Test cases using Selenium Web Driver, Java, Junit, and Maven.
- Strong experience with SOA architecture, which include Soap and Restful Web Services Testing.
- Prepared Functional test cases on Web and Mobile applications (Apple & Android) as per requirements.
- Used web-debugging tools like XPath, Firebug and Fire path to locate elements.
- Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse IDE and TestNG framework.
Environment: SQL, TSQL, SSRS, Agile, HP ALM, IBM Doors, Rally, Java, Appium, Selenium Web driver, TestNG, VB.NET, SQL, IOS, Mobile Testing, JIRA, Oracle10g, Jenkins, C#, .NET, Microsoft Test Manager, JMeter, Cucumber.
Automation Engineer/ SDET
- Designed and created Automation framework using Selenium along with C# to execute all automation scripts.
- Used of TestNG, for execution of test cases.
- Created generic components to log test results in SQL server and integrated it with framework.
- Used Nunit console to integrate all test scripts and executed it from Visual Studio.
- Involved in creating test plan based on project scope and segregated same as per sprint schedules.
- Involved in writing SQL queries to validate all test cases from back-end modules.
- Involved in setting up and conducting daily scrum meeting and documenting MOM to Jira.
- Worked in a team involved in developing UI, layout and front-end programming for web and mobile applications that matched requirements.
- Maintained the entire test cases in HP Quality Center and logged all the defects into the defects module. Tested the migration of reports from Business objects.
- Used Microsoft unit test project to create and execute Unit/Regression test cases in QA environment.
- Involved in creating complete RDBMS to support automation test framework using SQL server.
- Involved in Manual and Automated testing using QTP and Quality Center. Tested data marts, tested the security levels and granting of appropriate roles
- Worked on Web Services graphs, where the real-time requests comes in and made sure the response is being sent back utilizing Soap UI.
Environment: Java, C#, visual studio, Selenium Web Driver, TSQL, SSRS, SQL Server 2016/2014, Business Intelligence Studio (SSIS), C#, VB.NETT SQL, MS Azure, TFS, HL7, Visualstudio, MS Excel .
- Hybrid Framework is developed using java and Selenium Web Driver for the application level testing
- Test Scenarios developed through excel sheet including test data
- Test data analysis, preparation and execution of Test Cases.
- HTML Report generation.
- Attended client meetings testing of the Complex Cognos Reports designed for the business users.
- Analyzed and reviewed the software requirements, functional specifications and design documents.
- Understanding and analyzing the Business requirements and Functional Specifications of the application.
- Identification/Preparation of Test Scenarios, Test cases & reviewing the Test Cases.
- Test Data analysis and Preparation and execution of Test Cases
- Sanity, Integration, System, Functional, Reporting Service and Regression testing of the application
- Write feature files using Gherkin (Given-When-Then format)
- Create test plans and tests from product requirements
- Perform functional and regression testing
- Investigate production issues and perform Root Cause Analysis
- Generate reports and documentation for the test execution.
- Write concise, clear and accurate bug reports and steps to reproduce
- Analyze results and effectively communicate the status and risks to the team as well as the management.
- Co-ordination with components and Designer for resolution of the defects
QA Automation Engineer
- Responsible for various activities like creating test plan, test case design, writing manual test cases, reviews, preparation of test data, test case execution, defect management including logging and tracking defects and traceability during test cycles.
- Responsible for creating Traceability Matrix.
- Migrated old data from MS Access into SQL Server 2012 using SSIS Packages in Business Intelligence Development Studio.
- Contributed to CI/CD automation with integration framework using Rest Assured, Jenkins, Slack bot notifications, scripts for deployment into AWS services
- Understood the Requirements and Design Documents for writing Quality Center cases.
- Conducting Quality Center Package review meeting with Developers and Product Support.
- Coordinated with the offshore team.
- Automated Smoke and Functional test cases using Selenium Web driver, TestNG and Java.
- Scheduled the Packages in SQL Server Agent on daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Interacted with stakeholders during testing. Isolated bottlenecks at different levels and suggesting tune-up methodologies.
- Worked with Development and Product Support to simulate realistic production scenarios for load and stress testing.
- Determine priority of action and additional resources required, based on incident severity