- Overall 7 years of experience in the field of Software Testing with good exposure in Quality Assurance and Testing Process along with Automation Tools Expertise.
- Experience in manual testing and automated testing using different tools like QTP, Selenium (Web Driver) using Java. Knowledge and familiarity with different QTP and Selenium automation frameworks.
- Performed cross browser testing by using Selenium Grid on multiple browsers and on different platforms.
- Experience in ANT, MAVEN to create projects, JAR files, POM.xml with artifacts and dependencies
- Experience in Appium tool, for mobile testing in Android, IOS and other mobile applications.
- Extensively worked on data warehousing and decision support systems with relational databases such as Oracle design and database development using SQL, PL/SQL, SQL PLUS and TOAD.
- Experience in Providing support for C++ templates and undertaking testing. Provided a friendly environment, including greeting customers and UFT.
- Experience in Assisting Lead with effort estimation related to the testing of an application
- Collaboration and content management: Agile Lifecycle Management, Confluence, ERP, GitHub
- Involved in the Continuous Integration of the automation framework with Jenkins and Hudson.
- Extensive experience in writing and implementation of complex test plans, design, development and execution of test scripts for system, integration, user acceptance test (UAT) and regression testing.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of Mainframe applications.
- Experience in well versed in writing Cucumber Feature Files. Excellent coding skills in C++ and Python.
- Designed and developed an Excel VBA Automation, taking existing manual ‘Move to Production’ business processes and database research that govern computer screen security
- Hands on experience in test driven development (TDD), Behavior driven development (BDD) and acceptance test driven development (ATDD) approaches.
- Used .NET AJAX and updated web pages to implement the AJAX functionality to enhance the application.
- Developed an automated scripts and frame works using Python, Java, C#, VB Script. Experienced with digital media streaming devices such as Chromecast, Roku etc. Having good Knowledge in ITKO Lisa tool.
- Excellent working experience of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and testing methodologies like Waterfall & Agile/Scrum. Extensively participated in Scrum Meetings.
- Experienced in working in cloud based technologies like Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, Quick learner, communication skills, time management and team skills with an intention to work hard to attain project deadlines under stressful environments.
Testing Tools: Selenium Web Driver/IDE/GRID, Mercury QTP, HP Quality Center, ITKO Lisa JUnit, Cucumber, Firebug, Fire Path, Testing, JXL, SOAPUI,BDD, FitNesse, Microsoft (TFS)Coded UI, Manual Testing, Appium (Mobile Testing), Ctest, Perfecto mobile, Espresso.
Frameworks: Junit, TestNG, TDD, BDD, Mockito, Protractor, Robot Framework.
Firefox Add ons: XPath, Firebug
SOA Technologies: SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI, Web Services, SOAP UI
Bug Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center (9, 10, 11.0), BugZilla, Visual Studio TFS (2008, 2010, 2012), JIRA.
Build/ CI Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Hudson.
Databases Technologies: MS SQL Server 2000/2005, OLAP and OLTP, Oracle 9i/10g, MS Access 2000, TSQL, Oracle PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, TOAD, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, MYSQL, MongoDB, Teradata.
Platforms: Windows 7/Vista/XP, UNIX, Linux.
Confidential - Miami, FL
QA Automation Engineer
- Implemented Page Objects, Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid automation frameworks using Selenium.
- Created & Maintained Automation Selenium Automation Scripts for the Scrum Stories. Execution of automated Test Scripts through Maven. Used Maven for building the WebDriver project
- Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML ids and XPATH in Selenium.
- Testing Web services API Calls using SOAP UI and Postman plugins.Tested Transaction management flows with respect to BPM.
- Developed encrypted and anonymous file storage service for use in SaaS hosted environment.
- Experience in coding, testing, debugging, implementation and maintenance using Mainframe.
- Experience in SME for WCAG 2.0 and Section 508 accessibility design, testing, compliance knowledge, and implementation recommendations.
- Tested REST API Layer, Process flow and workflow services for the entire application in IBM BPM.
- Having good knowledge on Teradata Database Architecture, Database Features and Teradata tools.
- Involved in writing code behind program in .NET for the presentation
- Experience in leading teams at both offshore / onsite locations and monitor on project deliverables and meeting project timelines.
- Performed Backend Testing by executing SQL Queries. API and Web Services Testing WSDL
- Senior support, and implementation, of various SaaS services, to advanced levels.
- Designed and developed new C++ modules for sending open contracts to Equaled for reaching price agreement with counterparties. Designing, building, and maintaining reliable and efficient C++ code.
- Determining requirements and writing and deploying algorithms.
- Involved in Teradata scripts performance tuning for long running queries in production by using explain plains.
- Experience in HEDIS retrieved ED messages and follow up with patients in a timely manner. Designed, developed and maintained Automated test scripts using UFT descriptive programming, VB
- Experience in developed includes Java coding, WSO2 Suite Application Development, (ESB) Enterprise Service Bus, Application Server, Identity Server, Data Services.
- Worked on built-from-scratch SaaS enabled and multi-tenant HCM product leveraging a four tier
- Implemented simulator for mobile app testing in IOS, Android using Appium Tool.
- Developed multithreaded cache offline program in C++ to support various UIs to deliver/process data for a scalable.
- Good knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concept. Used Java coding for test case automation.
- Performed browser compatibility testing (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Opera mini) of a web based application to ensure that functionality works fine.
- Created test scripts and initiated reviews with QA’s and Technical Leads.
- Worked for APTTUS Product Configuration, Pricing Configuration with some advanced functionality of SFDC.
- Automating system level tasks using Ruby as a scripting language to drive workflows for file management also responsible for converting automation scripts to new framework using Selenium WebDriver, Java and TestNG/Junit.
- Experienced in implementing robust test cases. Integrated with Continuous Integration tools Jenkins and Hudson for running test on regular basis automatically.
- Developed multithreaded C++ code using QT framework thread and synchronization objects
- Experience in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with GitHub and Maven.
- Preparing test data from database by writing SQL queries. Reviewed database test cases according to assigned Requirements to validate reports by retrieving data with complex SQL queries from database. Peer reviews of the Design and Source Code (C, C++, and Shell Scripts).
- As a team lead, involved in daily coordination and tracking of project status with both Offshore and Onsite testing teams.
- Worked on Agile (SCRUM) Methodology and used JIRA, Bugzilla for defect tracking.
Environment: Java, Cucumber, Selenium, ITKO Lisa, ETL,C#, Maven 3.1.1, Quality Center, Mainframe, FitNesse, Gatling framework, Eclipse, .Net, Microsoft(TFS), Shell Scripts Jasmine, Soap UI, and Appian BPM 7.5.
Confidential, Salt lake City, UT
QA Automation Tester
- Involved in creation of automated test cases for testing various web modules like supplier data, inventory tracker, exchange tracker, damage tracker.
- Identified test cases to automate the test cases using Selenium WebDriver, Junit and Java (Eclipse IDE) and Contributed in creation of framework.
- Utilized STL and C++ algorithms to achieve optimal design efficiency. Cucumber was used for entire regression testing and functional testing with primary tool as Selenium to test Scenarios, test Cases and Test conditions identified.
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues MIPS with mobile devices
- Developed and executed SQL queries in the database to conduct data integrity testing by checking the data tables on the server. Experienced using MongoDB.
- Experienced in Salesforce QA using Selenium/Java. Helped one team to Work on Python scripting to do functional testing. Used Pyunit for unit testing
- Performed smoke testing in UAT and production environments for deployment verification
- Actively participated in daily scrum and sprint meetings as part of Agile Environment.
Environment: Java, Eclipse, Selenium, APPIUM, C#, Perfecto mobile, JIRA, SOAP UI, Gatling, TOSCA, Rally, ANT, Junit, Specflow, Cucumber, Protractor, SQL, Jenkins, BDD,VB Script, Microsoft (TFS) Agile, Mobile Testing, Ctest, Python, Spring, Linux.
Confidential, Mishawaka, IN
QA Automation Engineer
- Reviewed all the Requirement documents, Functional Specification and Use Case documents. Analyzed the use cases provided by analysts and wrote test cases.
- Worked in Agile Scrum Development Environment with frequently changing requirements and features set.
- Prepared user documentation with screenshots for UAT (User Acceptance testing).
- Participated in daily, weekly meetings and technical reviews. Prepared reports showing the testing efforts. Verified SQL queries against backend database to ensure test codes retrieve the right data on testing.
- Developed test cases, test scenarios and test data according to specifications. Developed test suite for all the Web service operations in the SOAP UI test tool.
- Used TFS for life cycle management such as user stories, bug management and team communication. Also, used Team Foundation server (TFS) source control to deploy application.
- Tested the application in highly dynamic environment with sprint team using agile methodology.
- Performed Integration Testing, System Testing and Regression Testing.
- Used QTP 9.2 to record and run reported test cases for general purpose reporting
- Conducted online regression testing involving various business processes including - Online customer, Verification, Online Finances Verification and Online Invoices Verification.
- Tested Enterprise SOAP and Restful Web Services using SOAP UI tool. Involved in testing Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and packages utilizing PL/SQL.
- Verified ETL logs and reject/discard files for errors and reported them to development team. Successfully coordinated UAT (User Acceptance Testing) with business users.
- Attended Agile and Scrum meetings, which included Daily Scrums or Stand-ups, Sprint Check-In and Sprint Reviews.
Environment: Java, XML, SQL, C#, PL/SQL, UFT, VB Script, (Microsoft TFS) Shell Scripts Selenium, HP Quality Center 9.2, QTP