- Selenium QA Tester with 7 years of experience in Manual & Automation testing of client side and web applications.
- Expertise in analyzing User Requirements, Functional and Technical Specifications and proficient in all phases of Test Life Cycle from test planning to defect tracking and managing defect lifecycle.
- Strong knowledge in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) projects and experienced in working with Agile and waterfall environments.
- Extensive experience in testing processes like Test Plan, Test Case Design, Test Environment Setup, Test Result, Test Traceability Matrix, Defect Management, Test Automation and Acceptance Testing.
- Expert in developing automation test scripts for Desktop and Mobile Applications using Selenium Webdriver using Java along with integration tools as Jenkins, SVN, GitHub
- Conduct agile software development using Ruby on Rails Programming for a web based application
- Strong experience in developing automation test scripts for Websites and Web - services.
- Expertise in automating scripts to test web based applications using tools like Selenium Webdriver and SOAP UI.
- Good experience on Selenium IDE and creating test scripts using Black Box Testing and White Box Testing.
- Experienced in executing test cases developed using Visual Basics Script and Java on UNIX and Windows based platforms in domains like Financial, IT and retail.
- Expertise in Test Management and Defect Tracking tools like JIRA,TFS, RALLYandBUG ZILLA.
- Experienced in building automation scripts using Data driven Framework and TestNG/JunitFramework and conducted using Selenium Webdriver.
- Strong exposure on source code version control systemslike SVN, GitHub and perforce.
- Implemented web application testing including GUI Testing, Performance Testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Stress Testing and Unit Testing.
- Experience in Automation testing using Selenium Web Driver /RC / IDE, JUnit, TestNG, Jenkins, Cucumber, Soap UI and HP UFT / QTP & HP Quality Center.
- Experienced in Backend Testing and Database Testing using SQL queries in SQL Server and Oracle.
- Knowledgeable and good exposure on automating scripts using QuickTest Professional (QTP).
- Well versed in Analyzing Results, Tracking Bugs and Reporting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work in a team setting or individually.
Testing Tools: Selenium IDE, Web Driver, QTP, SOAP UI, Cucumber.
Testing Frameworks: Data Driven, Keyword, Junit and TestNG
Reporting Tools: JIRA, TFS, RALLY, BUGZILLA and ClearQuest
Operating Systems: Windows XP/98/7, iOS and UNIX
Databases & Tools: SQL Server, My SQL, MS Access, Oracle
Web Servers: Microsoft IIS, Apache Web Server and Java web server
Internet Technologies: HTML, XML, JSP, J2EE
Role & Responsibilities:
- Analyzed the specifications from Business view and Functional view of the application.
- Worked effectively with the developers and product owners in Agile team to achieve selenium automation testing.
- Reviewed Manual test cases thoroughly and developed efficient automation scripts with selenium Webdriver using Java Programming in Eclipse IDE.
- Extensively worked on designing the test plans and developing the test cases for newly developed functionalities.
- Designed, built and maintain story based test automation scripts for UI validation using Cucumberand Ruby with web driver through business, functional, and technical expertise.
- Involved in Mobile Testing includes App Testing. Test automation for web application using Cucumber.
- Executed the web-service test cases using SOAP UI tools.
- Developed views and templates with Python language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Worked with the functionality and Regression testing cycles of major product releases by developing test suite using selenium Web driver.
- Executed both positive and negative Test cases of functionality and Regression Tests.
- Prepared the Test Suite with the TestNG framework based on Java and developed the test scripts using TestNG annotations.
- Designed and developed backend application servers using Python.
- Extensively worked with End-to-end testing for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Cross browser compatibility testing is executed by testing web applications.
- Testing scenarios are centralized and re-used the code snippets for various modules.
- Intensively analyzed the test results and bugs are tracked and reported with the detailed status of the bug with RALLY.
- Implemented Defect Management using JIRA/Zephyr.
- Documented the results of the executed test suite with the detailed report of passed and failed test cases in a suite.
Environment: Selenium IDE, Webdriver, selenium grid, Eclipse IDE, Java, SQL server, MY-SQL, SVN, HPQuality Center, JIRA/Zephyr, SOAP UI,TestNG, HTML, XML, Windows, IE9, Chrome and Firefox, SQL
Sr QA Engineer
- Actively interacted with the Business users, product owner and the developers in the Agile team to understand the test scenarios.
- Created a Test Strategy, Test Plan and Test Cases.
- Automating the test scripts are planned, prepared and upgraded using HP Quality Center (QC).
- Modernized the automation test scripts based on the periodical changes in the functionality requirementsof product.
- Involved in converting Hive/SQL queries into Spark transformations using Spark RDD, Scala and Python.
- Automated various critical points identified in functional testing using Selenium Webdriver.
- Inserted checkpoints to compare the present behavior of the application being tested to its behavior in the earlier version using selenium IDE.
- Developed and automated regression test cases with positive scenarios Selenium Webdriver.
- Executed Backend and Database tests using SQL queries, validating the data for database editing and debugging is conducted using selenium.
- Performed and maintained unit testing using Junit framework.
- Dynamic and static objects in selenium are dealt with the DOM,X-pathand CSS path.
- Developed test scripts for service calls and rendered data through XML files.
- Dealt with the Bug life cycle phases like Defect analysis, bug tracking and Retesting is performed and maintained the status of reports.
- Involved in daily and weekly defect and risk meetings.
Environment: Java, JSP, HTML, DHTML, CSS, selenium Webdriver, XML, Eclipse IDE, Junit, SVN, HP ALM/Quality Center, SQL Queries, Oracle and Firebug.
Selenium QA Tester
Role & Responsibilities:
- Analyzed the Use Cases and various documents to prepare Test Plan.
- Highly experienced in designing and applying test methodologies to ensure products meet required specifications and Performance expectations.
- Developed the Test strategy for short term and long-term automation.
- Prepared Manual testing scenarios and test cases for system design of advance builds of an application.
- Automation infrastructure and error free test scripts are developed using Selenium Webdriver methodsand features.
- Used Eclipse IDE with selenium for supporting functional testing of client-side application.
- Created Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) while preparing the test cases.
- Organized the test cases in the HP ALM/Quality Center (QC) for Manual Test execution also generated reports and graph type documents for results using QC.
- Test scripts are written using Java selenium to automate the GUI test and functional test cases.
- Test scripts created with automation tools and executed automation scripts on various builds.
- Performed risk analysis to critical areas of application from customer perspective and supported multi-tier application.
- Test scripts written are enhanced for Global Execution.
- Data Driven Testing (DDT) is executed by prepared Test data.
- User stories are tracked using JIRA and HP ALM/Quality Center (QC) to track the defects.
- Experienced in working with Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Testing.
- Involved in weekly status review meeting and generated reports on summary of the test executions.
Environment: Windows, Selenium IDE, Selenium Webdriver, Java, JSP, J2EE, Scrum Master Pro, DDT, HP Quality Center, JIRA, Eclipse IDE and Fire path.