- Experience in Software Testing, Software Release Management and Quality Improvement Processes.
- Extensive experience in manual and automated testing using Black Box Testing, End - End testing, manual testing and Automation Tools.
- Experience in using Selenium Web Driver, QTP (UFT) and other tools used for software testing.
- Monitored and administered the continuous integration CI process
- Experience in following Agile Methodologies and Scrum Processes.
- Involved in Integration testing, Unit testing, GUI testing, Regression testing, Stress testing, Load, Performance, Volume, Functional, System testing.
- Experienced in testing applications using various testing tools such as QTP, WinRunner, Test Director, Quality Center, PMF and Rational Clear Quest.
- Knowledge and experience in every phase of QA Life Cycle.
- Experienced in writing test cases and maintaining test scripts according to the business specification.
- As a QA analyst worked closely with business analysts (BA) and subject matter experts (SMEs) To gather design details, which helped to develop RESTful, the functional testing plan?
- Proficient in Functional testing, Regression testing, Testing, Integration testing and System testing. Proficient in manual and Exploratory testing.
- Extensive experience in developing Test Plans and Test Cases using Business Requirements and Design documents while specifying Testing Overview, L2/L3 Protocol Testing Approach, Strategy, Scope and Roles for Unit Testing, RESTful, Functional Testing, Ansible Integration Testing, Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V) Testing, Regression Testing, Ruby, System Testing, End - End Testing and Acceptance Testing.
- Ability to automated test strategies and guide decisions to successful implementation and completion.
- Extensive experience in SVN code repository
- Hands on Experience with Linux/Unix Environment. Testing Experience with Linux command line by applying analytic skills and knowledge.
- Experience in Load testing, test automation tools and strategies.
- Extensive experience in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Possess strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritize multiple tasks effectivity.
- Developed team through the appointment of a Pega PRPC Lead.
- Strong hands-on implementation experience on VMware technologies
- Possess strong interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to interface easily with all levels of management, co-workers, and customers.
Functional Test Tools: Quick Test Pro 9.0,9.2,18.104.22.168, Selenium
Performance Test Tools: Load Runner 9.0/9.5/11.0/11.5
Test Management Tools: Test Director 8.0, Quality Center 8.2,9.0,9.2,9.5,10.0, HPALM, JIRA, MTM, SOA Test
Scripting Language: Java Script, VBScript, .NET
Operating Systems: MS-DOS, Windows95/98/NT/XP/7, Linux, Unix
Programming Languages: SQL, MS/SQL, HTML, DML, VB 6.0, Java
Web Technologies: JSP
Databases: Oracle 10g/9i/8x/7.x, Toad, SQL server, DB2, MS Access, My SQL
Application /Web Server: Apache Tomcat 4.0, BEA Web Logic, TFS
Browsers: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Fire Fox, Safari
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
QA Automation Engineer
- As part of a large QA team, responsible for developing and running Manual Test Cases.
- Designed and Developed Test Cases for automated testing using Python Scripting, Ansible Selenium, Testing L2/L3 testing and Eclipse IDE.
- Worked as a Quality analyst team member in the company to develop testing strategies and visual studio basic.
- Preparation of test cases and test plans that describes the features and functions to be tested, by working with the Business Requirement Documents.
- Prepared detailed Test Plan, RESTful, Testing Android strategy, Test Approach and Test Execution Process to be followed and discussed with Test Manager and PM.
- Prepared Test Scenarios and shared with BA and Product Owner for Review and Signoff.
- Testing of the entire process including Jmeter, reports and back-end data validation.
- Participate in test plan and test cases review meetings
- Responsible for exposure in ETL application.
- Assigned Test cases to Offshore Resources and executed Test Scripts in Test Lab of Confidential ALM and logged defects in Defects Tab by following Defect Management Process
- Created a team project in TFS and tracked work with Visual Studio and TFS by creating backlog, work in sprints and reported progress via a chart progress.
- Navigated the system using Linux commands and executing shell scripts.
- Work on HPALM in order to create test plans, ruby, test cases and to log defects.
- Used DB2 to verify the integrity of the database.
- Developed automated scripts using Load Runner to perform performance and Regression testing.
- Expert knowledge of functional testing, unit testing, automated testing, Load testing and smoke testing.
- Worked and Knowledge of continuous integration/continuous delivery CI/CD process.
- Perform and validate positive, negative, RESTful system and integration testing.
- Experience with PEGA PRPC Healthcare frameworks like CPM, Healthcare Claims Repair, Case Management Framework.
- QA Software Engineer with strong Knowledge on Python scripting skills and used to Cucumber
- Working on absible automation tool
- Identified Showstopper issues, escalation if and when required during testing. Proper communication with management/other teams to relay details of issues and their impact on the software.
- Sound knowledge and experience in using virtualization tools
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Performed manual and automated testing of webOS doctor application on daily builds.
- Tested general UI features in the webOS application for provider specific content.
- Extensive knowledge of Visual Studio 6.0 and visual C#.
- Performed cross browser testing on staging and production environments.
- Documented test cases corresponding to business rules and other operating conditions.
- Worked in a closely-located and quickly-informed scrum team, with developers and ETL testers sitting together in a conference room.
- QA Testing experience on Cucumber with health project for client requirement
- Analyzed user requirements, attended scrum meetings, documented changes and implemented procedures to test changes.
- Written SQL Scripts to query the Teradata and DB2 database tables.
- Planned and responsible for the improvement of the application virtualization infrastructure.
- Solid experience in Automation testing, Git, End-End testing, Maven, Android, load testing and knowledge of testing web /mobile applications and websites and associated technologies.
- Updated test plans, which detailed the testing scope, strategy, hi-level test requirements, and necessary resources.
- Used Linux for debugging.
- Experience on mentoring on Cucumber coaching /Cucumber
- Conducted performance testing during various phases of the application using Jmeter, Load Runner/Microsoft dynamics.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft test manager and Knowledge and experience in testing of SharePoint.
- Creation of Automated Test scripts in Selenium web driver for the Regression and Smoke test efforts.
- Managed the SVN release notes that list all issues to be included in a Release
- Successfully tracked the record of implementing customer decisioning with PRPC technology in household names across the US and Europe
- Supported and developed team by providing CI/CD features.
- Developed and conducted system and user acceptance test plans on completion of system testing before installation of the application on user environment.
Environment: QTP, Windows, Linux, Mac, RESTful Java, Java scripting L2/L3 Protocal, Cucumber, Ansible Web OS, DB2, html, Jira, Mambo.
- Participated in meetings with Business Users to understand the Business Requirements and better understand of the project.
- Extensive experience in migration Visual Studio 2003 ASP.NET applications to Visual Studio 2010.
- Provided and responsible for industry best CI/CD to OpenStack and Python projects.
- Gathered requirements for forecasting Empower knowledge in loan loan orgination system platform
- Prepared Test Plans and interacted with the Development and Business Analyst teams, loan origination software System was responsible for Approval of Test Cases from Developers, Service Delivery Teams and Business users and uploading Test cases in Quality Center.
- Prepared Requirements Traceability Matrix and mapped them to make sure, all the requirements were covered during tests and all the functionalities were tested as per requirement.
- Knowledge of agile, ruby, SVN and Jira Software development methodologies
- Knowledge of emerging and other relevant technologies such as test plan automation, Git, Load testing, change management automation, and system integration test tools.
- Interacted with business/technical RESTful, users and subject matter experts for new requirements and enhancements for the upcoming releases.
- Assisted User Acceptance Testing Team with UAT.
- In-depth knowledge of Virtualization RESTful technologies
- Created and conducted end-to-end testing on PRPC applications and technology.
- Assisted other teams with their test plan preparations, test case preparations and executions on request.
- Experience in ETL testing Bigdata and Reports
- Executed SQL queries for backend testing and assisted Service Delivery team with Data Validations using SQL.
Environment: QTP 9.x, Oracle, Visual Studio 6.0, DB2, Quality Center, Ansible Clear Quest, UNIX, Manual Testing, VB Script
- Reviewed business requirements and prepared test cases.
- Performed Maven, Android with manual testing and automated testing of the application.
- Performed both Black Box and White Box testing.
- Loan origination software development and testing knowledge for client requirement.
- Identified process RESTful improvements and employed automation in support of application development including developing and promoting best practices in areas such as Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment (CD), automated deployments, ant, infrastructure-as-code, L2/L3 protocol testing, automated testing, etc..
- Executed and finalized the migration project of the legacy Visual Studio 2003 ASP.NET applications according to strict deadlines and within budget.
- Recorded automated scripts and implemented VBScripts using QTP.
- Inserted Standard Checkpoints in the Script using QTP.
- Performed Data Driven Testing to run Git, the tests for multiple data in QTP
- Conducted regression testing of the application using QTP during various phases of the project.
- Experience with performance testing, ruby, ant, Load testing software like Confidential LoadRunner, Service Test, SOAP UI, and Performance Center etc.
- Experience with data visualization tools testing and ETL testing.
- Reported test results to Quality Center.
- Implemented SQL queries to test the backend database.
Environment: Visual Studio 2008, Windows XP, Ansible, QTP, Eclipse, HTML, SQL, Toad.
- Presented the designs and project initiatives for approval to upper management.
- Interacted with business analysts and developers.
- Involved in weekly status meetings and project planning.
- Good Knowledge on a Java developer as project management.
- Created and maintained documentation of specifications and business and functional requirements, as well as query tickets for java development and QA, java, tracking progress and resolution.
- Involved in preparation of use cases for different actions on the application.
- Involved in the documentation of the business requirements from different units.
- Involved in preparing the test scenario, ant, and test cases for complete application testing.
- Interacted TESTNG with the end users and development team to identify and design the process enhancements.
- Interacted with the end users to develop specifications for enhancements.
- Involved in Software Configuration Management and Version Control (Team Foundation Server).
- Developed test scenarios, test cases and reviewed the test cases.
- Detected, Logged and classified defects based on the severity and priority.
- Extensively involved in UAT (user acceptance testing) testing process.
- Reviewed Unit test specification prepared by the developers.
- Participated in defects resolving process with project team members.
- Organized and Participated in the team meetings with developers and project coordinators.