- A result - oriented professional with 5 years of experience in software development, white box, automation & manual, agile software methodology, creating new and executing existing manual test in Quality Centre Tool and sharing reports.
- Strong Experience in both Manual Testing and Automation Testing of software Applications.
- Automating web applications using Selenium Webdriver with TestNG Framework.
- Well known with all the stages of Defect Tracking Life Cycle (DTLC), Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Experienced in designing data, implementing test strategy/test plan on large-scale systems using data set of millions of users.
- Sound knowledge of test management tool HP Quality Center, HP Application Lifecycle Management and Rational Clear Quest tools.
- Experience in the DW ETL and BI testing with specialized in Automation through WebDriver JS and Jasmine testing framework using Protractor.
- Used 'TestNG' for backend test cases and 'Jasmine' for AngularJS test cases.
- Good experience in creating components documentation using react.js.
- Coordinating and tracking all projects for seamless releases using Project Management System JIRA, Source Code Management System SVN.
- Expertise in automation tools such as Winrunner, QTP, Quality Center and LoadRunner.
- Experience in automating Mobile Test cases (Android and IOS) using Appium (Selenium).
- Experience in writing, reviewing, executing and analyzing test cases.
- Experience in developing and consuming Web Services using WSDL, SOAP, and HTTP.
- Excellent knowledge of Agile & Scrum development environment, multiple web browsers, and automated testing suites.
- Strong experience in designing and working with MySQL and Mongo DB.
- Expertise in implementing Object Oriented Programming concepts and agile model.
- Strong understanding of UAT testing methodologies and practice.
- Experienced in creating, enhancing and maintaining high-end test scripts for various functional and regression testing using QTP and VBScript.
- Wide experience in Selenium WebDriver, Junit, TestNG, Jenkins, GIT, Maven, Ant, Continuous Integration (CI/CD).
- Test case execution and preparation of defect reports and test execution summary for sign-off during launches.
- Developed QTP scripts for various reports.
- Expert in gathering requirement from the client for development & enhancement of new/existing module.
- Developing Mobile Automation Test cases for the identified Automation Scenarios.
- Sound knowledge of SDET designing appropriate test plans and test cases while creating and executing test plans prior to the release of software systems.
- Skilled in gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, writing test plans and scripts for tracking defects and fixes in product development, software application development, information systems and operations systems.
- A keen communicator with excellent coordination and team management skills.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Soap-UI, Junit, Jasmine.
Frameworks: TestNG, Spring MVC, Hibernate.
IDE and UML Modelling Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans and Rational Rose, Visual studios.
XML Technologies: XML, DOM, XSL, XSLT, XPath, WADL, WSDL.
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE, C, C++, SQL
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8/10, UNIX, LINUX
Version Control Tools: SVN, GIT
Databases: Oracle, MYSQL, DB2, MongoDB
Web Technologies: HTML 4/5, XHTML, JSON, XML 1.0, 1.1
Defect Tracking: Bugzilla, ALM/Quality Centre.
Application Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat
Build Tools: Ant, Maven.
Manual Testing: Black Box Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, executing test cases, and bug reporting, bug testing.
Automation Testing: Writing and Understanding the specifications, Writing, Executing and Analyzing scripts designed in Shell and Perl.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Deduced requirements from business to determine functional specifications leading to concrete implementation requirements.
- Served as a liaison between business, application team and technical team.
- Reviewed the requirements and use case diagrams to write Test Cases/ Test plan that would test various scenarios.
- Prepared automation test scripts to validate various functionalities using Selenium WebDriver using Java and TestNG.
- Created and executed SQL queries in UFT/QTP data table to parameterize the script.
- Performed the tasks of assisting agile tester in conducting test plans and test cases.
- Create Test plan and Test cases for Manual and Automated Testing from business requirements to match the project’s initiatives.
- With the concept of ReactJs Worked on usage metrics and also end to end events tracing for analysis purpose.
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using spring boot.
- Performing Cross-platform, Functional, Regression testing, UI testing for mobile app using Appium test automation framework.
- Used HP Quality Center for creating and executing test cases, for defect tracking and for generating reports.
- Created VB scripts for regression testing using QTP.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring Boot and Hibernate ORM. Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, spring transactions and spring security modules.
- Involved in creation of the feature files, Java scripts, Integration of HPALM.
- Experience in parallel testing using Selenium Web Driver.
- Assigned pass or fail status and managed UAT testing results.
- Expertise in Manual testing/mobile application testing IOS and Android mobile applications.
- Experience in hybrid apps and mobile apps on iOS, iPad and Android devices using device connect mobile Labs and simulators .
- Experienced in testing applications manually as well as using the automated testing tools like Test Director and Quality Center/ALM.
- Worked on Agile (Scrum) project methodology.
- Loaded test scripts into Quality Controls and evaluated with pass or fail.
- Integrated spring framework with Struts for using Spring Transaction Management for all atomic database accesses.
- Automated testing using QTP 9.2 for web based interfaces.
- Test the web modules flow and improve the script performance using Selenium find elements.
- Tested Service Oriented Architecture application using Soap UI.
- Performed Integration and Regression tests to check compatibility of new functionality with the existing functionalities of the application.
- Extensively used Selenium APIs such as taking a Screenshot for Capturing Failed test cases, select for selecting multiple values from list, Action for various key and mouse event, by with different Locators (Xpath, CSS, id, Link text).
- Involved in designing the framework to integrate HP ALM to cucumber using the newly released version of HP ALM rest API.
- Performed White Box/Black Box testing using for Web Services testing.
Confidential, Torrance, CA
- Design and Development of automation script for web and desktop application.
- Conducted UFT to ensure that developed systems satisfied the needs of business clients as specified in the functional requirements.
- Formulated and executed test cases using User stories/Business requirements.
- Planed, designed, created, investigated and maintained QTP and LoadRunner automation framework to test complex enterprise applications: Web-based SaaS, cloud, e-commerce application, Java, Web Services.
- Tracked bugs using Quality Center/ALM and performed Regression Testing of the entire application once the bugs are fixed.
- Responsible for creating automation framework using POM (Page Object Model), and Data Driven to test web application.
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience React.js, angular.js, Responsive design.
- Develop test scripts to automate the process of testing in Selenium WebDriver with JAVA.
- Conducted Cross browser, UAT and Regression testing on the application.
- Designed developed and implemented UAT protocols as the final phase of applications development.
- Created, maintained and improved manual test plans, test cases and test suites to support various levels of testing and conducted Functionality and End-to-End testing.
- Configured Windows environment, created active directory users and setting up Outlook mailboxes, MS exchange server, and QTP (UFT).
- Strong understanding of user acceptance testing protocols and methodologies.
- Build micro services for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Involved in BDD framework using Cucumber testing framework.
- Developed automation scripts for Mobile Native applications on iOS and Android platforms using Appium and Java.
- Identifying, analyzing and documenting all the bugs observed during testing and create a ticket in JIRA.
- Extensively queried through SQL to check the database records.
- Involved in testing REST services for both XML and JSON formats.
- Participated in Agile/Scrum daily project meeting.
- Involved in writing test scripts using java and executed it through selenium cucumber.
- Performed End-to-End testing of applications, and also verified compliance with Software quality standards of the organization.
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Requirement gathering from Client and Review meetings with Business analysts and Dev team.
- Developed Test cases, reviewed and Involved in Functionality, and Regression Testing.
- Use cases and business requirement review and design the system test plan.
- Created manual Test cases in HP QC/HP ALM for various user stories based on Release and Sprint plan.
- Developed test scripts in Java and automated using selenium
- Performed Configuration and compatibility testing, verified the application on different operating systems.
- Designed developed and implemented UAT cases and plans.
- Used Mongoose API in order to access the MongoDB from NodeJS.
- Organize test planning, defect triage meeting to discuss test item and defect review.
- Involve in infrastructure testing and validate the application performance and functionality in upgraded server.
- Completed the Web Service Backlog Automation with in the stipulated time.
- Implementing in sprint Automaton for Web Services and Selenium.
- Have contributed to Selenium Automation in terms of Fixing Existing Script Issues.
- Performed trouble shooting & fixing issues at the Framework or script level.
- Defect Reporting & Tracking through ALM.
- Monitoring JIRA disk space usage.
- Experience in setting up test environment for automated script execution using Java, Appium and TestNG.
- Involved in Backlog Grooming, Capacity Planning and Sprint Iteration Planning
- Monitoring Auto sys Jobs.
- Involved in Test Estimation, Weekly Status Reports and Regression suite update.
- Performed API testing of the application using QTP/UFT.
- Designed and execute the test cases to validate work flow and security access.
- Used selenium Web Driver scripts. Reviewed and updated the Selenium Web Driver test scripts as per the new enhancements.
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using JUnit Framework and Mockito in a Test Driven Development (TDD) approach and used Postman for Restful web services testing and Bugzilla 5.0.2 for bugs and issues tracking.
- Designed and implementing of automation framework using Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, Maven and implemented Jenkins for continues integration.
- Resource management while doing multi-tasking and solving their issues.
- Conducted Smoke, GUI, Functional, Integration and Regression testing during the various phases of development.
- Performed Functional and Integration testing of the application and prioritized test cases to meet project specific deadlines.
- Developed and maintained Selenium script on Jenkins to support Regression testing whenever a change request is completed.
- Wrote the Functional and Performance automated test cases.
- Develop test cases from business use cases, test data and selenium scripts for UI testing.
- Wrote the performance test plan.
- Involved in Regression and System testing of the application using QTP/UFT 11.5 .
- Prepared the SQL script for manipulating the performance data.
- Created automation framework from scratch & ran scripts on different browsers/environments & reported defects/results to the team.
- Maintained the Selenium and JAVA automation code and resources in source control using GIT.
- Regression testing by automation using Selenium WebDriver & JAVA.
- Demonstrated the advantages of using Selenium with Cucumber for automated testing.
- Configured Maven for JAVA automation projects and developed Maven project object model (POM).
- Performing Back-end testing with extensive use of SQL Queries.
- Involved in automation testing using QTP.
- Extensively automated Regression and Functional test suites by developing over 150 test cases, 6 test suites using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA and Junit.
- Achieved customer satisfaction and high quality by effective Automation testing, AGILE processes.