- 8+ years of Extensive experience in Software Quality Assurance (Manual/Automation) using Web - based,
- QA Experience includes Preparation of Test Strategy, Test Plan, Requirement Analysis, Effort Estimation, Designing Test Scenarios and Test Case and Reviewing Test Cases.
- Experienced in Testing various web based and client server applications across various domains like Banking, Credit Reporting, Supply Chain, Healthcare and Finance in Automation and Manual testing.
- Proven ability in developing BDD scripts with Cucumber and writing step definitions for behavior.
- Expertise in Selenium automation using Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Java, JUnit & Maven.
- Expertise in exporting JUNIT scripts from Selenium IDE to Eclipse JUNIT Test Suites, creating new JUNIT test cases, modifying the Selenium scripts and writing test suites using JUNIT.
- Maintained the Selenium &JAVA automation code and resources in source controls like CVS, SVN over the time for improvements and new features.
- Worked in building automation scripts and frameworks using selenium Web driver with Java.
- Worked with sauce labs to host the automation test framework and establish strategy for performing continuous regression testing during development life cycle.
- Designed and implemented different automation frameworks from starch like Keyword Driven framework, Data Driven framework and Hybrid framework for many projects.
- Experience in Agile/ Scrum methods like Scrum and Feature Driven Development.
- Excellent understanding of Software Quality Assurance techniques, Agile Methods and Test complete.
- Knowledge of J2EE, HTML5, AngularJS, Ajax, JSP, Servlets, CSS, JavaBeans.
- Expertise in performing manual testing &Mobile Application Testing.
- Proficient in different types of testing related to Black Box such as integration testing, system testing, stress testing, usability testing, acceptance testing, regression testing and back-end testing.
- Experienced various types of AUT (Application under Test) such as GUI, Functional, Regression, System Testing and Integration testing Proficient in Cross Browser Testing and Cross Operating System.
- Experience in working with build tools like TESTNG and Maven.
- Experienced using various TestNG Annotations like BeforeSuite, AfterSuite, AfterMethod, After Test and configured Parallel Processing using TestNG xml.
- Good knowledge of Quality Assurance Process using the methodologies such as Agile-Scrum, Waterfall, V-Model, and Tailored SDLC.
- Good experience in testing both SOAP and REST services using SOAP UI, Postman Tested both XML and JSON formats
- Expertise in Quality Analysis with strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and object-oriented methodologies.
- Experience with building Gherkin (Cucumber) user scenarios and ruby scripting for automated testing (Selenium/Ruby/Cucumber).
- Proficient in preparing the Testing artifacts like QA Test Plan, Test Execution, Test Result Analysis, Test Cases and Bug Reports based on product release features, client requirements, and technical documents.
- Good knowledge of designing, deploying and operating highly available, scalable and fault tolerant systems using Amazon Web services(AWS).
- Well versed in Object Oriented Programming languages like Java and C++
- Experienced in working with business analysts and developers to understand business requirements and prepare test strategy.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to adapt to a new environment and meet stringent deadlines. Possess a flexible & detail oriented attitude. A team player with excellent technical, communication, and leadership skills. Ability to quickly learn and adapt to the rapidly emerging Technologies.
- Good documenting skills while ensuring the completion of project within specified deadline.
- Participated in all phases of the test cycle including Sanity Testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System testing (on IE, Chrome, FF), Regression Testing. Strong in Database Testing and writing the SQL queries.
- Experience in importing and exporting Test Scripts to Quality Center from Microsoft Word/ Microsoft Excel.
Development methodologies: Agile/ Scrum, Waterfall, Jenkins, Hudson, SVN.
Artifacts: Test Plan, Test Case, RTM, Test Summary Report, Bug report
Automation Tools: Selenium IDE, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium RC, Selenium Grid, Quick Test Pro, Cucumber, JUnit, TestNG, log4j, Soap UI
Framework: Keyword Driven, Data Driven, Hybrid Testing Frame work, Page Object Model.
Bug or Test Management Tools: Quality Center, JIRA, ALM, MTM, Version One
Programming Languages: Java, Java Script, VB Script, HTML, XPath, CSS, Soap, WSDL, Restful.
Database/Database tools: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Toad, SQL.
Operating Systems: Windows, XP, UNIX
Confidential, plano, TX
Sr. Selenium QA Automation / Performance Tester
- Supported the IT project with AGILE project methodology.
- Technologies (Eclipse IDE). Contributed in Robot framework creation for the application
- Testing and managing continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS.
- Writing code that optimizes performance of AWS services used by the application for automation testing.
- Tested in not just step-by-step instructions but also smoke, ad hoc testing, regression, performance, and assists in developmental unit testing.
- Tested within the cloud by checking each of its internal feature.
- Automated deployments using Cloud Formation.
- Functional, non-functional and performance testing of key systems prior to cutover to AWS.
- Setup the Automation framework using Selenium to run test cases in multiple browsers and platforms.
- Identified test cases to automate. Automate those test cases using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Java.
- Uploading the regression test cases to Git following CI/CD model.
- Running the Automated regression test cases at end of each sprint on CI/CD model with help of Jenkin jobs and sauce labs
- Built test cases for every user story and defect in JIRA manually.
- Identified the Xpaths, CSS and IDs of the web elements for automation.
- Involved in testing Web services(SOAP and REST) and XML with tool called 'SOAP UI' for the local WSDL / with URL and created Test cases, run them, do load testing, security testing.
- Experienced working with Selenium using python
- Implemented REST service application using Python and JSON.
- Scheduled regular automation tests using Test Complete and REFLEX Tool.
- Debugged the issues while executing the automated test cases using JSON files.
- Implemented automation using Selenium WebDriver for performing Browser compatibility testing.
- Validating Webservices requests and responses.
- Using XML format through SOAP to send and receive Webservices request and responses.
- Built and maintained the content areas, Modules, Data set to execute automation testing using Test Complete and REFLEX tools.
- Used Firebug Tool to identify the Object’s id, Name, XPath, and link in the application.
- Pulled code and tested code which is up to date from GIT HUB SCM using GITHUB commands on LINUX machine.
- Proficient with SCM tools (SVN &Git) - GIT HUB - used the SCM tools to test the updated code from GIT HUB.
- Used Node.js to resolve dependencies
Environment: AGILE Testing, AWS, You Tracker, JIRA,QTP,UFT, Selenium 2.44,Firebug, Firepath, Fire Fox, IE, Opera, Safari, Chrome, GIT HUB,LINUX, Webservices, Java Script, Python, SOAPUI, Global Meet for Meetings, SQL Developer, SQL Server Management studio 2008,2008R2.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- Utilized Agile and SCRUM methodology to test the project
- Authored detailed test cases and use cases based on functional specification and new requirements.
- Involved heavily in handling test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application's GUI and in the testing environment using Selenium.
- Involved in daily meetings with business users and functional/technical teams to gather/understand all the business requirements.
- Interated with business users, functional & technical team to evaluate customer ecentric Test Scenarios.
- Written python scripts for verifying report data.
- Experience in Automation testing using Selenium web driver, Robot framework (Python based tool).
- Covered positive and negative testing, testing of boundary conditions, ensuring thorough coverage.
- Involved in daily meetings to understand in depth related to user stories.
- Used SQL for Querying the SQL server database for data validation and data conditioning.
- Used Maven as build tool and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Execute and analysis automation test results and giving detailed report for every new build.
- Reporting the defects in Jira.
- Participating in the daily scrum calls.
- Identified test cases to automate. Automate those test cases using Selenium WebDriverand Java technologies (Eclipse IDE). Contributed in framework creation.
- Created test scenarios using Cucumber BDD with Selenium and POM(Page Object Model).
- Writing test automation scripts for regression testing using Selenium WebDriver and Java.
- Performed End to End testing, Regression Testing and Functional testing.
- Communicated with developers regarding issues.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, Java, Firefox, Google Chrome, IE Versions 8.0/9.0, XML, HTML, Windows 7/8, Jira, Maven, SQL Server.
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Involved in designing of Automation Test cases using Selenium WebDriver, Java, Junit, Maven.
- Prepared manual & function test cases on web based application as per requirements.
- Good Experience in Agile methodology with SCRUM Process for the product development.
- Incorporated a data driven framework for the test script to access and store data from/to excel spreadsheet using Apache POI. Logged and managed defects using Quality Center/ALM defect management tool.
- Responsible for implementation of Hybrid Test Automation Framework using Selenium WebDriver and JUnit a. Involved in writing SQL Queries for backend testing.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) in Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of the Script.
- Responsible for creating automation framework using POM- Page Object Model, and Data Driven to test web application. Developed automation script for Mobile Native applications (IOS, Android) using Appium, Java.
- Involved in writing automated scripts for angular JS application using Java scripts.
- Tested extensive backend testing using SQL Queries to retrieve the data from the database and checked data integrity.
- Configured SQL queries to fetch data from the Oracle database
- Involved in preparing the functional test cases using test design techniques data validation concepts Equivalence partitioning, boundary value analysis.
- Performed web services testing with SOAP UI by validating request and response for XML, JSON files.
- Involved in testing of services using SOAP/REST services using SOAP UI
- Used Jenkins as continuous integration server to run automated test suites.
- Involved in Maven configuration for running servers and scripts after the build.
- Prepared test data document and Involved in generation of bug and test case execution reports.
- Developed Selenium scripts in TestNG for parameterization using Data Provider annotation.
- Used web-debugging tools like XPath, Firebug and Firepath to locate elements.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins, SOAP UI, Maven,, TestNG,, Firepath, Firebug, Eclipse, XPATH, Java, SQL
Confidential, Sterling, VA
- Involved in designing test cases in Quality Center based on Use case document.
- Involved in preparing Integration test cases.
- Creation of separate instance for Browser Compatibility Test cases in Quality Center.
- Updating of all the test cases in Quality center as the requirement changes.
- Executing the Integration test case for the build.
- Execution of all the Test Cases for each build deployed in Quality center.
- Defect reporting using Quality Center.
- Involved actively in SDLC and STLC process and used tools like Selenium Webdriver.
- Developed automated front-end tests using Selenium with Java.
- Design of keyword driven and data driven frameworks on Selenium Webdriver using TestNG
- Creation of Regression Suit for all the Test Cases in QC.
- Detecting the bugs and classifying them based on the severity and reporting.
- Interacting with the on-Site Coordinator and users, Understanding the issues and resolving it in a specified time frame, interact with Client when and where required.
- Regression testing performed on every new build of the application.
- Reporting the Coverage status of test performed on the daily/weekly basis.
- Identify of the bugs which needs to be deferred for project closure.
- Responsible for Functional, Regression Testing.
Environment: Selenium IDE, Selenium Web Driver and TestNG,Quality Center, Windows 7/Windows XP,Google Chrome, IE 7.0, SQL Server.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Scheduled and attended Subject Matter Expert (SME) meetings during changeovers in order to learn the utilities of the applications.
- Involving in implementation of entire testing cycle including Functional Testing, System Integration testing, Data base testing, Regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Used HP Quality Center to log and track defects.
- Involved in writing SQL queries for backend testing in order to verify the proper interaction between GUI (Graphical User Interface) and database.
- Executed automated testing using HP UFT/QTP tool.
- Reviewed test plans, test cases and test scripts to ensure consistency with strategic direction, goals and objectives of QA resources working on the project with Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Executed test cases to validate utility of core and non-core applications of the client.
- Gathering requirements for test bed/data preparation.
- Performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) in the final phase of software development process to check the functionality of the software.
Environment: /Tools: HP Quality Center, Microsoft office, Windows 7, Chrome, Mozilla, MySQL