- Over 4 years of experience in the field of Information Technology, specifically in the area of Automation Development, Manual Testing, Quality Assurance and Mobile App Testing. Experience on Mobile Operating Systems - Android, iOS, Blackberry and Windows Phone.
- Expertise in preparing Test Cases, Test Scripts and Test Summary Reports for both Manual and Automation testing based on the User Requirements and System Service Request Documents.
- Proficient in Automation Development, Functional Testing, Smoke/Sanity Testing, Regression, Integration Testing, End to End Testing, System/Security Testing, Validation Testing, Browser Compatibility Testing, Penetration Testing and RTM.
- Strong experience on Selenium and Amazon Device Farm to test and interact with Android, iOS, and Web apps on real, physical phones and tablets, Automated testing of apps using testing frameworks, testing of native, hybrid, responsive web apps on android, iOS.
- Experience on Usability and Section 508 Testing to test the standards (ease-of-navigation, feature - function and error control, consistency, performance, visual clarity, intuitiveness, and accessibility) of the application.
- Experience on Automation Tools: Appium, Selenium, Maven, Amazon Device Farm and hands on experience on Git and Jenkins.
- Worked on ADA Tools: NVDA, JAWS and Web Accessibility Checker.
- Hands on experience on cross browser compatibility testing by using BrowserStack.
- Developed Frameworks JUnit, NUnit, TestNG, Data Driven Framework, Keyword Driven Framework, Hybrid Framework, Test Driven Framework.
- Strong experience on Bug Tracking Tools: ALM, Rally, Agile Manager, Microsoft Team Foundation and JIRA.
- Developed test cases based on the internal interfaces, business requirements, functional and technical specifications, web services and also development standards for assigned projects/applications.
- Closely worked with the developers, testers and help desk team to solve any technical/end user issues.
- Good communication and collaboration skills, self-motivated, interest in learning new development practices and being updated with the changing market needs and technologies.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills as well as strong problem-solving skills and a great team player.
- Extensive exposure in coordination between an Onsite - Offshore team. Perform in a highly dynamic environment and adapt to changing requirements quickly.
Primary Skills: Automation Dev, Native App, Hybrid App, Web App Testing, Functional Testing, Integration and Regression Testing.
Testing Tools: Appium, Selenium, Maven and Amazon Device Farm.
Test Management Tools: QC/ALM, JIRA, Agile Manager, Microsoft Team Foundation.
IDE Tools: Eclipse IDE and Visual Studio.
Business Modeling Tools: Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Visio, Project).
Business Methodologies: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall, SDLC.
Databases: DB2, Cloudant NoSQL DB.
Web Application Servers: WebSphere, IBM Bluemix Cloud.
Operating Systems: Mac OS X, WIN 2000/XP/7, 8, 10, UNIX, Linux.
Confidential, Roseville, CA
SDET, Track Lead
- Involved with Business System Analysts, Developers to define the Testing Requirement Documents, User Story Document and close interaction with visual design team to understand application functionality and navigational flow.
- Actively participated in UX design and contributed my thoughts in displaying background colors of IHSS Website.
- Participated in daily stand up meetings to update team with work that was completed last 24 hours, work planned for next 24 hours and any impediments that are blocking the work.
- Participated in Sprint Planning, User Story Workshop, Sprint Demo and Retrospective with product owners and the team.
- Involved in preparing RTM, Test Plans, Strategy and Manual, User Acceptance Test Cases based on Detailed System Design Document and User Stories Document/Agile Sprint Document.
- Developed Automation Framework and Test Scripts in Java for various scenarios. Used QTP to automate backend application.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation, ALM and Agile Manager to manage defects and track them to completion.
- Used Git, Jenkins, Selenium, Maven, Appium, ADF, BrowserStack tools for automation and ReportNG with TestNG to get HTML Reports.
- Performed Usability and Section 508 Compliance Testing to test the standards (ease-of-navigation, feature - function and error control, consistency, performance, visual clarity, intuitiveness, and accessibility) of the application.
- Assigned work to the team and scheduled KT sessions on the new CR’s.
- Keyboard Navigation-Tested using the keyboard to verify that the user can navigate to all interactive elements on the page without using a mouse. Verified that the tab order has a logical progression.
- Involved in writing detailed test cases and executed test cases in Amazon Device Farm. Performed testing on both iOS and Android physical devices with different specifications by using Amazon Device Farm, Perfecto.
- Performed Unit, Smoke/Sanity, Functional, Regression, and Integration Testing, monitoring the performance, and analyzing results.
- Performed User Acceptance, End-to-end, and Content Testing and tested the application across multiple Operating systems and Browsers.
- Handled Defect life cycle process independently and handled issues by interacting closely with Business Analysts, Developers, End users and other members of the Team.
Environment: Manual Testing, Automation Development, Selenium, Appium, Amazon Device Farm, DB2, Visual Studio Maven, Microsoft Team Foundation, Eclipse, Java, SQL, WIN 8, 10, Agile Methodology, Android, iOS, Mac OS X 10.9.
- Actively responded to the customer issues which were escalated to QA in situations where the customers were not familiar with the new application.
- Involved in Functional Testing, Integration Testing and Regression, Performance Testing of application.
- Involved in writing, and updating the Test Cases in a daily basis as needed. Performed Smoke Testing and Security Testing.
- Developed automation test scripts using Visual Studio and Selenium for different modules and scenarios.
- Used Quality Center and Rally to generate reports, manage defects/bugs and track them.
- Performed Unit Testing to make sure all the functionality is developed as per the client’s requirement.
- Used Postman for interacting with HTTP APIs and also for constructing requests and reading responses.
- Worked with developers under same Manager and was successful in dealing any situation with developers in a smart way.
- Participated in Sprint Demo meetings for demonstrating the project after each sprint and also after the entire project completion where Product Owners and entire IT team was involved.
- Involved in release plan meeting before the release and prepared the documents for the team to follow the testing during production.
- Can proudly say that I was successful in releasing 100% bug free software on the project that I worked.
Environment: Manual Testing, Python, Rally, Automation Development, Visual Studio, WIN 7, 8, Selenium, NUnit, SQL, ALM/QC.