- Over 8+ years of experience in Quality Assurance/Software Testing in various Web, Client/Server, Database, Data Warehouse and Mainframe Applications.
- Strong experience in Business and Systems Analysis and Quality Assurance.
- Strong experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer in QA methodologies, QA testing using Manual and Automated techniques for both web and client/server based applications.
- Strong experience in Software Development Life Cycle stages SDLC and Development Methodologies like Waterfall, Agile and Scrum.
- Contribution to complete project life cycle of Analysis, Design, Configuration, Implementation, Testing, Defect Management, Release and support.
- Hands on experience on various GUI, Regression, Functional, Smoke, Sanity, SIT, UAT, ETL, Performance, Stress, compatibility, Cross Browser, Security and Database Testing.
- Strong Business and Functional exposure on various business applications including Pharmacy,Healthcare (Medicaid Medicare, Compliance to HIPPA,CMS regulations for Enrollments) Claims processing, Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM), Financial, Insurance and Clinical Trial Management systems (CRO) industries.
- Experience with ALM to track the Requirements, Test Plan, Test Designing, Test Analysis, Test Execution, Defect Tracking and Test Evaluation.
- Expertise in Analysis, design, and Implementation of ETL & Business Intelligence solutions using Data Warehouse/Data Mart Design.
- Extensive Experience in creating Test Strategies and Test Plans, Test Cases, Test scripts, based on FSD's, BRD's & Use Cases.
- Have worked with technologies including: XML, JSON, EXCEL, API,Webservices, Informatics, Oracle, SQL Server 2012 and IBM Mainframes.
- Extensive experience in Backend Testing. Ability to implement Best QA Practices and process. Prepared detailed Test Summary report.
- Extensively used ETL methodology for testing and supporting data extraction, transformations and loading process, in a corporate - wide-ETL Solution using Informatics, Data stage.
- Experience in testing Business Intelligence reports generated by various BI Tools like Cognos and Business Objects.
- Experience in processing and validating data in flat files in Backend DB tables across the front end applications .
- Experience in working with onsite-offshore team model projects.
- Knowledge of web application testing using Selenium Web Driver 2.0, TestNG, Maven and Jenkins.
- Experience leading Requirements gathering workshops and JAD sessions.
- Expert in Business and functional documentation, Project plans, business processes, workflows
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organized and efficient to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Proven ability to work efficiently in both independent and team work environments.
Databases: SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle 11g, DB2, Teradata.
Web Technologies: HTML, Java Script, CSS, Rest API, XML.
Operating Systems: Windows Family, Z/OS
Bug tracking tools: HP ALM, Bug Zilla, Rational Clear Quest 6.0 and Jira.
Web, Application Servers: TIBCO, BODS, API, Rumba, Q Care, IKA.
Testing tools: HP ALM, Selenium Web Driver 2.0, Jira, Eclipse, HP family.
Confidential, Somerset, NJ
SQA Lead (Validation)
- Support the Project Manager in establishing the timelines, creating estimates, and meet the quality expectations for a project, followed by managing the testing activities in alignment with those expectations, along with providing the deliverables such as Risk Assessment, Test Cases, and EVT as part of the validation documents.
- Greatly improved integration of test engineers with development teams resulting in a cohesive work environment.
- Extensively interacted with developers, business& management teams to understand the Audit and Inventory Management systems (AIMS) project business requirements and design specifications for timesheet, document repository and ADP modules.
- Assist the offshore team to obtain the mapping documents, coordinating the workshops with interactive sessions to obtain the knowledge and related playbooks for the SIMS project Tickets for different client urgent gold platinum and production support tickets.
- Help coordinate the team for timely deliverable of project deliverables through identifying dependencies and roadblocks and effectively communicating to the respective upstream partners to ensure the fixes are made in setup and further complete the testing successfully for integration of Veeva systems to OMS (Order Management System)and WMS( Wwarehouse Mangement Systems)provide signoff once testing is completed based on the tickets.
Environment: Microsoft SQL Server,Force.com,Veeva,Horizon(OMS),Promail(OMS),Scale (WMS),MRC,KFIS.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
Sr. Test Lead
- Support the Project Manager in establishing the timelines, creating estimates, and meet the quality expectations for a project, followed by managing the testing activities in alignment with those expectations, along with providing the deliverables such as Test plan document, Design, implement and execute test scenarios for the testing of multiple releases of the Interfaces and Databases (ODW) work streams.
- Coordinated test strategy development, project planning, scheduling, allocation of test engineers to programs, ensuring test environment availability, generation of test reports, communication of test status, and networking to coordinate test activities.
- Pushed for improvements in software development practices to increase software maturity prior to delivery to test team.
- Focused on employee growth to give test engineers visibility and accountability for their work. Recognized by managers for ability to get the most out of individuals.
- Greatly improved integration of test engineers with development teams resulting in a cohesive work environment.
- Developed review and lead processes to improve client documentation and reduce retesting needs.
- Extensively interacted with developers, business& management teams to understand the ODW,SSR project business requirements and ETL design document specifications.
- Prepared the Test Plan and Testing Strategies for Data Warehousing Application
- Developed ETL test scripts based on technical specifications/Data design documents and Source to Target mappings.
- Extensive SQL querying using SQL server management studio and oracle sql developer on Staging, Data ware house and Data Marts.
- Participated in regular project status meetings and QA status meetings.
- Extensively used and developed SQL scripts/queries in backend testing of Databases.
- Effectively communicated the defects identified in QA environment and closely worked towards the resolution of defects via defect triage sessions based on created defect status reports on a daily basis.
- Assist the offshore team to obtain the mapping documents, coordinating the workshops with interactive sessions to obtain the knowledge and related playbooks for the project from different trading partners.
- Identify record, analyze and assist in the resolution of testing issues.
- Help coordinate the team for timely deliverable of project deliverables through identifying dependencies and roadblocks and effectively communicating to the respective upstream partners to ensure the fixes are made in setup and further complete the testing successfully provide signoff .
Environment: Oracle SQL Developer, Microsoft SSMS 2012, JIRA, Informatics, REST API testing, TIBCO, BODS, DI, CTMS, EDC, IVRS, CAPA, Site Cast, SSR.
Confidential, Manhattan, NY
- Support the QA Test Manager in establishing the test strategy and quality expectations for a project using the BRD and TRDs.
- Interacted with Business team to gather requirements/ specifications
- Effectively managed the testing activities in alignment with those expectations, along with developing the deliverables such as Test plan, create test cases, execute the test cases, logging the issues using HP ALM for the testing of FIDA enrollment work stream.
- Acquire the implementation guides compliant to HIPPA for the EDI transactions, assist the team to obtain the mapping documents and related copybooks for the 834 files
- Provide assistance to the Q Care team in preparation of the test data for the member file into EDI via automation which is in turn used for verification of web enrollments.
- Identify record and assist in the resolution of testing issues.
- Reporting the progress of testing to the QA team and senior management.
- Represent QA team(EDI and Q care team) in project status meetings which may include project team members, business members, external vendors, leadership teams and stakeholders
- Maintaining a cordial relationship with the upstream partners and managers to communicate the issues in setup and worked towards resolution.
- Created the UAT scenarios and performed both SIT and UAT testing for FIDA enrollments.
- Generated weekly reports to give the testing status using ALM.
Environment: Biz talk, EDIFECS, Spec builder, Q Care, Q care We, esaws, IDT member portal, IDT provider portal, ALM, Ultra editor, MS Office, Java, Mainframes Z/OS.
Confidential, Franklin Lakes, NJ
- Involved in complete testing life cycle of the project in validating and testing the benefit setup. In Each monthly release performed the role in gathering requirements, use case preparation, benefit testing, Accumulation testing for implementing a client’s benefit setup.
- Analyzed the requirements and worked on the automation input grids to test various claims.
- Executed various test cases to verify the Copay, Deductible, OOP and CAP on different types of drugs for specific clients both in mail and retail pharmacies.
- Manually tested different claims using POS tool.
- Worked extensively on the Excel to create the test bed and used the CERT/CAT tool for automated execution of test claims.
- Used TSG tool to validate the input grid.
- Used NDC Analyzer tool, Rumba and to gather different NDC’s for testing purpose.
- Updated the benefit buckets in Rumba CICS screens for different members to test specific benefits.
- Worked on Biquery tool to get the required information like Carrier, Termination date, umbrella group, frame id etc. for different groups
- Pulled reports from CBM/Solars tools to verify the setup benefits and fill the input grid fields.
- Submitted the input grids in Epicenter share point for the CERT/CAT team to run the grids.
- Reviewed the output and raised tickets in Client Upgrade Tool if any issues were identified.
- Worked with the CBA team and POS Triage team in an effort to resolve the issue.
- Participated in meetings with the Directors, Business users, project leads and team members during the complete life cycle of the project release.
- Attended daily Status meetings and defect status calls.
- Extensively worked on testing the benefits of different clients as part of migration process from ESI and Medco to F14 system.
Environment: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, TSG Tool (validates the input grids), NDC Analyzer tool, CERT/CAT tool, Bi Query, Teradata, CBM, TSO/ISPF, VS COBOL II, DB2, JCL, VSAM, CICS,, FILEAID, Clear quest, Agile Scrum Process .
Confidential, Newark, NJ
UAT Test Lead
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Production Support data validation and review for the MEDICARE and MEDICAID Enrolments through IKA, NMS and HLGS systems.
- Coordinate with Business to identify functional areas and test scenarios that need to be tested.
- Develop overall Test Strategies, Test Plans, RTM for Manual Testing including definition of Test Cycles and Schedules, creating Test Data, executing tests interfaces and documenting.
- Create Test Cases based on Functional Specifications and System Specifications for Enrollments and letter generation for different PBP Plans in IKA and HLGS systems.
- Executing, analyzing, and verifying test results and interact with development team teams to resolve issues.
- Modify and maintain test cases due to changes in the requirements which are identified as Program Change Requirements (PCR’s), defects, enhancements.
- Preparing Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) to establish traceability between requirements and test cases. Documentation of all Test Results, identifying and summarizing discrepancies.
- Ensure that the letters generated are compliant to the CMS regulations.
- Lead to Communicate Status, Identify Issues/Risks and track them to Resolve/Mitigate.
- Provide Status Reports to appropriate Business Leadership groups and lead resolution or escalation of issues/risks as necessary.
- Used Clear Quest tool for managing Defect reporting and defect tracking of all issues.
- Conducting internal and external reviews as well as formal walkthroughs, and participated as a lead in status meetings.
- Provided the coaching to team on tool adherence and tracking data integrity across Requirements tools, using Clear Quest.
- Generated weekly reports to give the testing status using Excel.
Confidential, Basking Ridge, NJ
- Analyze the business requirements and involve in the review discussions.
- Participating in high level design sessions and QA activities for various releases in the Project.
- Preparation of Test Plan and analyze Integration system impacts.
- Performed the Regression Testing to make sure that the bug has been fixed and the application is running properly.
- Used QTP to conduct Data Driven Testing by pulling data from external tables stored to perform redundant tests.
- Creating and enhancing the test scripts using keyword driven methodology, parameterization and descriptive programming techniques.
- Executing, analyzing, verifying test results and work with developers to resolve issues.
- Communicate/escalate project risks and issues to key stake holders and lead mitigation/action plans
- Preparing Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) to establish traceability between requirements and test cases.
- Modified and maintained test cases due to changes in the requirements.
- Conducting internal and external reviews as well as formal walkthroughs, and participated in status meetings.
Environment: Dot Net, Mainframe, TSO, ISPF, JCL, DB2, VSAM, QTP 9.2, Quality Center 10.0
- Responsible in analysing Test Requirements.
- Developing Test plan of the application as per technical specifications and Preparation of the Test Cases
- Written Unit and Regression Test cases for the Product.
- Created automated test scripts for validating the nightly product builds and regression testing.
- Maintained Defects using Defect Tracking System in Quality Center.
- Performed parameterization enhanced the test scripts using check points for regression testing.
- Produced and documented various summary and detailed reports using Quality Center report and documents generators.
- Validated the Bugs/Issues reported by the Customers/Users before sending them to development team
- Developed test cases for Unit and Integration testing in Quality Center from Use Cases.
Environment: J2EE (EJB, Java, Servlets, JSP), QTP, Quality Center, Web Logic, SQL Server, Toad, Oracle
- Performed Integration, Regression and System testing, participated in Walk through for Test Plans and Test Cases development.
- Created new or modified existing Test Case based on specification and requirements documents.
- Gathering business requirements, Functional Specifications, Detailed Design documents from Business Analysts and Build team to prepare Test Plans, Test Scenarios and Test Cases
- Performed manual testing to test the different functionality of the application
- Used Test Director to store, track and report bugs.
- Parameterized test data on scripts by using QTP.
- Summarize test results in formula test analysis reports according to the documentation standards.
Environment: QTP, QualityCenter, HTML, SQL Server, XML, Windows 2000, MS-Office.