- A highly competent and results oriented Senior Automation Test Analyst with 8 years of experience in Manual Testing, Functional Testing and Selenium Automation.
- Experienced in leading the team, working with Onsite/Offshore teams and interacting with the client/vendor teams. Strong knowledge in testing of Standalone, Client Server and Web based applications using Manual & Automation testing in core Java Selenium with TestNG framework. Also experienced in Load, Stress and Performance testing of Web applications.
- Experience spans across testing in various domains like Renewables & Environment, Supply Chain, Technology, Retail, Health care, Energy & Utilities.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills in team or collaboration with others.
- Excellent knowledge of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and working experience including requirements gathering, test planning, scheduling, test case writing, testing, defect tracking, and reporting.
- Proven ability in Selenium WebDriver Automated testing & Frameworks, Web testing, Functional testing, Performance & Load testing. Excellent experience in each phase of Test Life Cycle, Test strategies & Test Plans, coordinating UAT.
- Experience in mobile testing on iPhone, Android and Windows OS.
- Knowledge of various phases of SDLC (Waterfall, Agile) and their interrelationships with QA.
- Strong working knowledge in Java, C, XML, SQL, SQL Server and Oracle.
- Experience in Backend and Data Driven testing using SQL Queries on Oracle RDBMS.
- Strong knowledge of core Java in Selenium WebDriver with TestNG/Junit Framework.
- Expertise in Data driven Testing with Data provider annotation, Cross browser testing, Parallel Test execution and Re - run fail test using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG Framework with Extent Reports API - to generate advance reporting in Selenium.
- Proficient in HP Performance Center 12.20 using load, stress and performance testing for the web application.
- Experienced in locating Web Elements using Dynamic XPath and CSS Selector with Firebug and Firepath Add-ons.
- Hands-on experience with all levels of testing including Smoke, Functional, Integration, Regression, UAT, Data Driven, End to End and Load/Performance Testing.
- Developed Unix Shell Scripts to split large flat files into different flat files depending on different criteria for data transferring purposes.
- Expertise in Manual and Automated testing which includes writing test plans/scenarios, test cases, test reports.
- Tracked, identified and logged bugs using Jira and worked with developers to ensure bugs are fixed.
- Experience in Git-Hub using clone, push, pull and commit of share/access Git repository.
- Involved in creating automation test scripts using selenium built on Eclipse IDE
- Strong analytical, problem solving and flexible to learn new technologies in the IT industry towards company’s success.
- Triggered the automation jobs using Jenkins to get the JSON reports
- Proactively involved in sharing the best practices during the sprint retrospection or release.
- Automated the process of daily manual installation by developing a tool using batch scripting and shared this with cross functional teams as a testing best practice
Testing Tools/Frameworks: Selenium RC/WebDriver/IDE, Junit/TestNG, AutoIT, HP Performance Center, Salesforce
Bug Tracking: HP ALM, Jira, Bugzilla 2.0
Environment: Windows, UNIX/Linux, Solaris
Networking: TCP/IP, LAN, TELNET, PUTTY, Apache Tomcat, IIS Web Server
Programming Languages: JAVA, C, XML, HTML5, SQL and UNIX Shell Script
GUI / Source Management: AngularJS, ExtJS
IDE Application’s: Eclipse, IntelliJ
Application Software’s: Toad, SQL Developer
Salesforce QA Automation Engineer
- Working as Onsite QA Lead for managing team of 5 members in offshore
- Involved in Configuration & Customization, Requirements/Business Analysis, Data Migration of Salesforce.com CRM.
- Involved in testing the Validation Rules, Work Flows and Approval Processes for new Tasks, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Involved in verifying security and sharing rules for different users at different levels of organization.
- Creating page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and VF Pages on a record detail and edit page.
- Training and mentoring team members with product knowledge and business processes.
- Conduct Release Management tasks required to promote tested functionality from sandbox into a production environment.
- Collobarating with the Automation team in running Regression and Happy path testing
Sr. QA Selenium Automation Engineer
- Spearheading the Testing effort by performing requirement analysis for both manual and automated testing, Package validation testing.
- Interpreted and converted manual test cases into Selenium WebDriver using core Java with TestNG framework into automation functional, integration and regression suites.
- Implemented TestNG Annotations and customized Testng.xml for parallel, cross-browser and re-run fail test cases.
- Used SQL to validate Transaction Testing for front end testing to validate data in back end database.
- Supervised Test estimation and approval processes.
- Inspected and located Web Elements from DOM using Dynamic XPath and CSS Selector with Firebug Add-ons and validate them.
- Developed libraries, object repositories and upload project file into Git repository.
- Created User Story, Task, Test Cases and Defects into Jira in every Sprint and covering all test conditions and eliminating redundancy and duplication.
- Involved in HP Load Runner VuGen and Performance Center for test Planning /Scripting /execution /monitoring /Analysis for Web applications.
- Planned and defined testing approach, provided advice on prioritization of testing activity in support of identified risks in project schedules or test scenarios.
- Used Agile for Release planning, Iteration planning, Sprint and Backlog.
- Projected leadership Skills to Document and do knowledge transfer to other team members.
- Involved in setting up different platform based environments like Windows, Linux, AIX, Solaris setup’s.
- Involved in preparation of ‘Application Reference Manual’ (User guide) for the application and its functionality.
- Developed batch scripts and automated daily QA installation procedures.
- Attended daily Scrum/huddle meetings to discuss all QA methods, planning and test results.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver and TestNG frameworks, Auto IT, Batch/ Shell Scripting, Java, Jira, Java Script, SQL, HP Performance Center 12.20, Jira, Windows Server 2012 r2, Apache Tomcat, IIS, Agile.
Test Automation Engineer
- Developed scripts, utilities, simulators, data sets with IBM Rational Integration Tester (RIT) as required for test automation of integration and regression testing.
- Experienced in using SQLLDR Load data into oracle database table from an external data source.
- Automated the Form filling for testing reports with simulated data.
- Involved in the review of requirements documents with lead developers for impacted database table and functional area and defines test scenario approach.
- Performing Backend testing and Data Driven testing with extensive use of SQL (DML/DDL) Queries for all tables the API integrates with.
- Responsible for ‘QA Test Data’ Activities for systems that don’t have user interfaces.
- Used HP ALM to house all test documentation and report/track all issues and defects.
- Managed the Excel sheet for test scenario, test data for automation followed predefined format.
- Provided specific guidance on defects to developers and gives direction to less experienced analysts.
- Involved with BA and developers to analyze and debug code for defects resolution.
- Performing Version management for the automated scripts.
- Assisted Integration team and Partners in doing the backend UAT testing.
Environment: Java, Oracle 11g r2, HP ALM 11.0, IBM Rational Integration Tester, Excel, SQL Developer, Windows 7.
- Spearheading the Testing effort by performing requirement analysis for both manual and automated testing.
- Responsible for designing test cases as per the client requirements.
- Test Design in QC for Staging Record, Product Event and Analysis Modules
- Test Execution in QC for Staging Record, Product Event, Communication and Analysis Modules
- Log, do the follow up and close issues using defect-tracking system QC 9.2.
- Internal Review of the test case design & execution in QC 9.2 and posted comments
- Preparing daily status reports.
- Validation of test scripts written by other team members
- Attending client calls and taking KT regarding the application & requirements.
- Used Quality Center to house all test documentation and report/track all issues and defects.
- Maintained a Configuration Management (CM) environment as per CM plan.
- Documented and reported the progress to the management on an ongoing basis and updated the requirement and defect status as per the current status of the testing project in Quality Center.
- Facilitating meetings with the development, project and business users' teams to discuss issues and suggest the resolution.
Environment: HP ALM, Windows 7 Professional, Excel
- Created test plan and test cases according to the project and executed the test cases manually.
- Worked as a Test Engineer involved in writing, test cases, test case execution, defect logging and tracking in QC.
- Involved in different types of testing like: System testing, System Integration testing, Regression testing. And also helped team members in test execution.
- Have been involved in System Integration testing of Work Management
- Worked in testing of other applications: Click, Jumbo, Right Now (CRM tool).
- Experience in mobile testing on iPhone, Android and Windows OS (Mobile testing).
- Worked as a part of End to End testing.
Environment: Windows, Click, Right Now, Jumbo.
- Involved in setting up of CRM application for the 40 languages.
- Involved in Testing of Microsoft Dynamics CRM is 5.0 which is under Beta testing phase.
- Involved in Testing of both on premise and online versions for languages Italian, German, Hebrew, Spanish, French and Japanese.
- Involved in Xlite tool set up for Automation.
- Preparation of CRM Deployment or Test bed setups
- Involved in System Testing, Regression Testing and Test Execution.
- Reviewing of Automation screenshots for different languages
- Involved in resolving the failed test cases which failed during automation.
- Interacted extensively with Project Managers, Users, and Offshore Team for the execution plan and testing environment.
- Bug logging in Defect tracking tool MS Product Studio
- Mentored New joiners of the project
- Prepared testing documents for the lateral joiners of the project.
Environment: SQL Server 2008/2003, Operating Systems (Window XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, 2008), Exchange Server 2003, Product studio, Dalius for Operating system installation
QA Tester/System Tester
- I am involved in testing the Microsoft Office 2010 Product in various languages and Various Operating Systems and Logging and tracking of bugs.
- Logged 300 bugs in Product Compatibility Testing across different Operating systems and Different languages in Office 2010 products like Excel, Power point, One Note, Visio, Word, Outlook. Experience in Testing involved in Regression Testing, Sanity Testing, Acceptance Testing, UI Testing.
- Worked as localization tester on different applications in MS office.
- Test case execution which involves Functional testing/product testing and UI testing.
- Have tested both office 2010 server and client applications. Got good knowledge on server applications and also client apps like Access, Excel, Visio, Outlook, etc.,
- I have tested 18 office applications across 36 languages like Russian, German, Spanish, French, etc.
- Used various project (Microsoft Internal) specific tools like Product Studio, SWLM, Reporting services, EQ tool, Fiddler, inspect32, UISpy etc., for bug logging and analysis.
Environment: SQL Server 2008/2003, Operating Systems (Window XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, 2008), Exchange Server 2003, Product studio, 2010 Office applications (Client & Server).