- Over 8 years of experience in Software Industry with Quality Assurance and Manual, Functional, Automation Testing of Web applications and Mobile applications developed in Web, Mobile, and Client/Server environment using Agile and Scrum test methodologies.
- Proficient as a Senior QA Engineer in both Manual and Automated process with interactive Tools like Quality Center in E - commerce, Retail and E-tail, Publishing, Healthcare, Insurance, Cloud Banking, Education and Learning, Media and Entertainment, Gaming, Social and Communications, Real Estate, Social Networking, Print Media domains.
- Experience in developing end to end automation using Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/Grid, Junit/TestNG, ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Cucumber, JMeter, Web Services (REST, SOAP).
- Experience in using Jenkins/Hudson as a Continuous Integration server to configure with Ant/Maven.
- Expertise in Selenium IDE, Selenium Grid and Selenium Web driver
- Expertise in analyzing requirements for Preparing test plan, designing test cases, test environment to perform various test methodologies.
- Experience in preparing Test strategy, Developing Test plan, Test cases, and Writing test Scripts by Decomposing business Requirements and Developing Test scenarios to support quality deliverables.
- Extensive work experience in debugging issues, creating Test cases in excels sheet providing solutions.
- Experience in Web Application testing using Selenium Web Driver Java on multiple browsers such as Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari and Chrome.
- Worked with Selenium Grid to parallelly test in multiple browsers.
- Bug Reporting or Defect tracking using HP Quality Center, JIRA and Clear quest.
- Strongly self-motivated and willing to take responsibilities in End to End testing.
- Experience in Hybrid automation and Data Driven frameworks.
- Experience in Web Debugging tools Fire Path and Firebug for finding locators on the Webpage.
- Have particle knowledge on Mobile Testing.
- Strong experience in OOPS using Core Java and extensively used classes, objects, data structures, inheritance, polymorphism, exception handling, packages, collection, reflection and many more.
- Proficient in writing, executing and managing Test Cases, Bug Reporting and Tracking Defects using HP Quality Center and Bugzilla and knowledge of JIRA.
- Good Knowledge of SoapUI, Rest API Webservices and SOA.
- Proficient in Cross Browser testing of applications on Google Chrome, Internet explorer, Safari and Firefox browsers and Cross Platform testing on Windows, iOS Android.
- Thorough hands on experience with all levels of testing including Sanity, Usability, Smoke, Functional, Integration, Regression, End to End and User Acceptance Testing.
- Experience in developing Keyword-Driven & Hybrid Framework using Selenium WebDriver.
- Good experience in Selenium Test Environment setup expert using the entire open source tools. Excellent knowledge in writing unique XPath using firebug and fire path to identify web elements.
- Expertise in back end testing and writing SQL queries, Joins, Procedures using Oracle and SQL Server.
- Extended TestNG framework by adding some helper classes and methods.
- Developed Selenium test cases using TestNG framework
- Involved in providing the efficient locators strategy like XPath and CSS to run Selenium RC script in stable condition.
- Performed GUI, Functional and Regression testing by automated using Selenium and Jenkins.
- Testing of web services using SOAP UI.
- Developed Test Scripts to implement Test Cases, Test Scenarios, and features for BDD (Behavior Driven Development), TDD (Test Driven Development) using Cucumber.
- Experience in preparing and maintaining Automation Frameworks (Record/Playback, Keyword Driven, Data Driven, Hybrid Driven, and Page Objects).
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver/IDE/GRID/RC, HP Quality Center/ALM, Junit, TestNG, JIRA, SOAPUI, QTP, Eclipse, Protractor, JMeter, Cucumber, Firebug, Fire Path, Coded UI, Appium.
Frameworks: Junit, TestNG, TDD, BDD, Robot Framework.
Firefox Add-ons: XPath, Firebug, Fire Path.
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, XSD, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, AJAX, JSP, XML, CSS, Flash.
SQA Technologies: SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI, Web Services, SOAP UI
Bug Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center, Bugzilla, Visual Studio TFS, JIRA.
Build/ Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Hudson
Databases Technologies: MS SQL Server … and OLTP, Oracle 9i/10g, MS Access 2000, SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, TOAD, SQL*Loader, MYSQL.
Operating Systems: Windows XP, 7, 8,10/vista & server 2003, UNIX and Mac
Confidential, Middletown, NJ
Sr. Selenium Tester
- Analyzed the Business Requirement Document (BRD) and Functional Specification documents (FSD) to prepare Test Cases based on the Test Plan and Use Cases and attended Reviews meetings to better understand the applications.
- Participated in walkthroughs with Team lead, System Analyst, Project Coordinator and the Development team to discuss the outstanding defects and scope change requests.
- Analyzed test data and Conducted Database or Data driven testing under certain business rules for data population in DB.
- Developed automated tests using Selenium WebDriver with developers for Continuous regression testing (Jenkins & U Deploy) and reducing manual testing using Selenium, TestNG and Maven.
- Attended triage meetings to understand and consider the scope changes for the release during the test execution phase.
- Extensive experience in Selenium WebDriver, Selenium RC and Selenium Grid.
- Migrated scripts from Selenium IDE to Selenium WebDriver and created framework scripts from scratch.
- Used Selenium core to quickly record and play back the tests in the actual environment that they will run the web browser.
- Exported Test Case Scripts (Java - Selenium RC) in Eclipse IDE and modified the Selenium scripts and executed.
- Implemented test automation scripts for mobile testing using Appium for Android and iOS applications.
- Developed automation scripts for Mobile Native applications on iOS and Android platforms using Appium and Java.
- Integrated Appium with Sauce Labs for distributing tests on the cloud.
- Experience in setting up test environment for automated script execution using Java, Appium and TestNG.
- Used GitHub as version control tool.
- Identified mobile elements using Appium Inspector, UI Automator Viewer.
- Used Appium to facilitate mobile testing by creating mobile Driver class with the required Mobile capabilities.
- Good experience in mobile testing using Appium in both IOS and Android applications using simulator and emulator.
- Automation scripting experience in Intranet/Internet applications using Selenium Web Driver and SOAPUI.
- Execution of test suites and HTML report generation using TestNG.
- Executed cross-browser and parallel testing using TestNG.
- Prepared automation test framework.
- Created and executed Selenium test script suites using Selenium Web Driver.
- Designed and developed Automation Framework (POM, Data Driven) using Selenium Web Driver.
- Implemented Selenium Grid to run Regression Tests on multiple platforms and browsers in parallel.
- Used Selenium Grid to execute test cases on multiple machines.
- Tests developed in Eclipse to start and to stop the Selenium server and to execute the tests in browser.
- Performed during the execution phase.
- Implemented automation using Selenium Web Driver/IDE for performing browser Compatibility Testing.
- Sole performance of API testing with different sub-systems as a part of Back-end test.
- Followed Agile testing methodology, participated in daily Scrum meetings and tested each Sprint deliverables.
- Uploaded and executed the Functional Test cases into HP Quality Center.
- Extensive involvement in performing Data Driven test using parameterization technology.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) in Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of the Script.
- Developed White box and Black box (System Testing) test cases.
- Performed JUnit framework testing and created Traceability matrices.
- Suggested/Created application scope changes in this release.
- Worked closely with the Development team to analyze the application Confidential the backend level and to describe the defects.
Environment: HPALM11.0,Selenium 2.4,SeleniumRC, Selenium IDE, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium Grid, Selenium Web Driver API, HP Quality Center 10.0/9.0, Appium GUI 1.6.5, Sauce Labs, Test Object, Charles Proxy, Manual Testing, Agile, Eclipse, Windows NT/7, Java, XML, XML SPY, HTML, JSP, VB Script, MS SQL, DB2, Toad, Teradata, Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2008, Test Director, Jira, PL/SQL and Windows2007.
Confidential, Long Island City, NY
SR. Selenium Tester
- Actively involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Designed and developed test plan, test cases and automated test scripts.
- Involve in analyzing Business Level Requirements, and Manual testing methods.
- Involve in Validation of the modules of online banking which includes add external account, Balance transfer, Online Payment Management, Mortgage, etc.
- Performed smoke, functional, integration, system, User Acceptance Testing, regression and GUI testing.
- Developed test cases and performed integration testing of the combined software modules and tested as a group.
- Performed end - to-end testing considering all interfaces and subsystem for functional and non-functional testing.
- Worked with developers and Business Analysts to assess FRD.
- Followed up with the developers on defects status on a daily basis and generated reports for managements.
- Identified correct GUI elements using various Selenium Locators like ID, Name, Link Text, Partial Link Text,
- XPath and CSS to find the Web Elements using selenium and creating automation scripts.
- Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application's GUI and in the testing, environment using Selenium WebDriver
- Developed and executed Selenium test cases using Maven (Page Object Module) and Jenkins.
- Experience in using Selenium Web driver, Eclipse, Java and TestNG frameworks in creating test scripts, Annotation, Parameterization, Data providers, Test suites and HTML reports.
- Parallel running test scripts using Selenium Grid & get report in Local Machine.
- Use Jenkins as Continuous Integration Tool to integrate Selenium test results and run Selenium Grid.
- Performed cross-browser testing for the web interface and mobile application using Selenium WebDriver
- Generated the test reports using log file and snap shot.
- Designed, developed and executed mobile test plans for iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- Responsible for performance testing (Load, Stress and Volume) using JMeter (Controller, Virtual User Generator)
- Developed and executed complex SQL queries to validate test data.
- Activities in SQL Like select, Index, insert, joining tables, aggregate functions, sub-queries, set functions, triggers, errors and views.
- Generated status reports and Defect reports and presented them in weekly status meeting.
- Communicated with different team such as development, requirement, and configuration management.
Environment: HP QC/ALM, JIRA, Selenium IDE, Web Driver, JMeter JUnit, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, ChroPath, Firebug, HTML, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Linux, Windows XP, Java, Eclipse, XML, EXCEL, SQL, Windows.
Confidential, Durham, NC
- Analyze Business requirements, use cases and Design Documents to develop test efforts in the Test Plan and generate test scenarios and test cases
- Followed Agile Methodology to emphasize on real time communication over written documentation.
- Involved in Developing Test Plans for Unit testing, Integration testing of the application from the Business requirements documents and Technical Specifications.
- Perform responsibilities of developing test scripts by using SOA test tools
- Involved in Developing Test Plans for User Acceptance Testing from the Business requirements documents and Technical Specifications.
- Established Hybrid Framework in Selenium WebDriver and Cucumber in core Java for automation testing.
- Identified and created a repository of Test Conditions in MS Excel.
- Used GIT as code repository and Code Collaborator to manage code reviews.
- Translated Test conditions into Test Scripts for testing the Billing applications
- Identified and assigned the Input and Expected data for each test script after creating a test database.
- Identified and created Defect Reporting Process.
- Used Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with Git and Maven.
- Involved in modules of web methods, SOAP web services based SOA testing.
- Participated in writing the Automation test scripts according to the business requirements
- Created Cucumber feature files comprising of various Test Scenarios and Java step files.
- Created Integration automation framework using Cucumber and Jenkins Plug - In.
- Executed the UNIX shell scripts that invoked SQL loader to load data into tables.
- Carried out Functional, Integration and Regression testing of the application.
- Conducted system, integration, and scalability testing of the product.
- Reviewed Error log files in UNIX box when order fails to load into SQL tables.
- Continuously maintained and updated test documentation for my areas of responsibility.
- Work on SOAP UI (Simple Object Access Protocol) Request/Response to test Web Service/API calls.
- Used TFS to report bugs and to maintain product backlog items.
- Validate SOAP Response results with Data Source/Loop for Iterations
Environment: Selenium web driver, Java, JDBC, Git, Cucumber, Jenkins, HTML, MySQL, Quality Center, SOA Tester, SOAP UI, BDD, Agile
- Involved in implementing each phase of SDLC and Coordinated in Test environment setup.
- Analyzed and reviewed requirement document to create the test plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts.
- Involved in development, execution, and improvement of testing processes.
- Performed functional testing by deployment request, sanity testing, prioritized QA Test Cases within project plan.
- Responsible for automation of web services projects using SOAPUI.
- Involved in automated testing using QTP.
- Involved in backend testing using SQL Queries.
- Used Mercury Quality center to capture requirements, create test plan and test cases.
- Communicated bugs status well to across all engineering teams
- Performed Defect Root Cause Analysis, interacted with related Team, and tracked defects in a Quality Center.
- Uploaded the test cases from Excel to Quality center.
Environment: Manual Testing, QTP, Quality Center, Java, SoapUI, Fire path, Firebug, Oracle PL/SQL, Test Cases, Test Plans, Root Cases, Windows 7/ XP.