- Around 8 years of professional experience in Software Quality Assurance and Testing, worked as Automation Engineer, Manual Tester and Test Engineer in diverse applications including Banking, Finance, ecommerce, HealthCare and Insurance.
- Experience in handling Web - Server, client-server and desktop based applications.
- Proficient in the implementation of all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), and Bug life Cycle.
- Professional Experience in analyzing and reviewing the Software Requirements Specification documents SRS, Business Requirements Document BRD, creating and developing Test Plans, Test cases and Test Scripts and interacting with the team of Development.
- Expertise in using of Automation tools like Selenium Web Driver/IDE/GRID, QTP, Junit, and develop automation testing scripts of web, client/server Applications.
- Experienced in the implementation of efficient locators strategy like XPath and CSS to run Web Driver script in stable condition.
- Professional in Automation Software Testing using SoapUI, HP/ALM/Quality Center and Selenium.
- Proficient in using the Automation Testing using Cucumber and Selenium.
- Proficient in using the Junit, TestNG framework for Unit testing, Maven and Ant for project building, Jenkins/Hudson for Continuous Integration.
- Professional in using the bug tracking tools like Quality Center/Test Director and familiar with Clear Quest, JIRA and Bugzilla.
- Hands on Experience in testing both SOAP and REST services using SOAP UI, Postman, Rest Assured and tested both XML and JSON formats.
- Expert in testing of the project related deliverables on ALM platform.
- Hands on experience in Functional automation tool QTP and Load & Performance testing tool LoadRunner.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (VS) and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Experience with Testing on ALM platform and experience in using SQL and XML.
- Experience with Microsoft Test Manager (MTM) by creating the test cases and importing existing ones.
- Extensive experience in designing Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Test Scripts and Test reports of manual and automated tests.
- Proficient in testing the JSON APIs and web services in a backend environment
- Professional in using the methodologies of Agile Scrum and Waterfall Software Development Models.
- Experienced with assigning the requirements to the test cases in HP Application lifecycle Management(ALM).
- Automation Experienced in creating Data driven Framework, Keyword Driven Framework as well as Hybrid Framework.
- Expertise in Quality Assurance including Functional, System, Smoke, Regression, Integration, User Acceptance Test (UAT), Black Box and White Box testing, recovery testing and Compatibility Testing of Web based, Client/Server applications.
- Excellent experience with source version control tools such as Subversion (SVN), TFS and Git.
- Good Knowledge on software development process using TDD (Test-driven development).
- Expertise in Manual Testing, Automation Testing and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Developed and Implemented Functional and Data Driven tests using SoapUI.
- Experience in Testing the Oracle, Sybase and SQL Server database applications.
- Good Experience in writing SQL queries to perform backend data validations.
- Worked closely with Business Analyst for Requirements and develop SQL Scripts for end to end process validations.
- Experience in the processing of Unix/Linux Batches and testing of Jobs.
- Researched new technologies for use in software component development, including behavior-driven development (BDD) framework, using Gherkin, Cucumber, and Spec Flow; helped team understand new testing methods and make correct decisions when selecting testing tools.
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot with strong oral and written communication skills.
Testing Tools: Selenium Web Driver/IDE/GRID/RC 2.4, Mercury QTP 12.0, HP Quality Center, Jmeter, Cucumber, Firebug, FirePath, Fitnesse, Soap UI, Microsoft Visual Studio, Android Studio, HP UFT and IBM RFT.
Frameworks: Junit, TestNG, TDD, Data Driven, ATDD Keyword Driven, Hybrid and Modular Frameworks, JBehave, ATF (Automation Test Framework), Page Object Model, and Backend Testing.
Testing: Integration, Functional, Regression, Performance Testing, Manual, Black Box and White Box Testing.
SOA Technologies: SOAP, REST, WSDL, Web Services and SOAP UI.
Bug Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center, Bugzilla, Visual Studio TFS, and JIRA.
Methodologies: Agile and Waterfall.
Build/ CI Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins and Hudson.
Databases Technologies: MS SQL Server 2008/2012, Oracle, MS Access 2013/2010, TSQL, Oracle PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, TOAD, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, DB2 and MYSQL.
Operating Systems: Windows 10, UNIX and Linux.
Firefox Add-ons: XPath and Firebug.
Confidential, Kansas City, Kansas
- Development of Automation test cases using Selenium Web Driver, Java, Junit and Maven.
- Professional in using Appium to implement the automation scripts on Mobile Applications.
- Performed Manual Mobile Testing using Emulators and IOS simulators.
- Responsible for the implementation of Robot Framework, Hybrid Test Automation Framework, POM using Selenium Web Driver, Selenium IDE, TestNG, Maven and Java.
- Performed Data driven testing using selenium and TestNG functions which reads data from property and XML files.
- Performed in developing Automation Frameworks that uses Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Expertise in testing of the project related deliverables on ALM platform.
- Implemented the BDD framework with Cucumber, Java and the creation of fea ture files with scenario and scenario outline files.
- Coordinate Performance test data (Oracle SQL) and testing. Create & execute manual/automated test Cases
- Performed cross browser functionality testing using Selenium Grid.
- Experience in writing the Ruby Scripts for Automation Testing of Applications.
- Expertise in Functional Testing, Integration Testing and Smoke Testing.
- Used Appium to facilitate mobile testing by creating mobile Driver class with the required Mobile capabilities.
- Good experience in mobile testing using Appium in both IOS and Android applications using simulator and emulator.
- Execute tests and verify the results with Soap UI and Postman.
- Coordinated of Performance test data and testing Execute manual test Cases
- Perform black box testing, positive and negative testing, system integration testing, sanity testing.
- Performed web services testing with SOAP UI by validating request and response for XML and JSON files.
- Involved in the data driven testing by using JDBC and Groovy script as a data source in SOAP UI and configured SQL queries to fetch data from the databases.
- Involved in using the web-debugging tools like XPath, Firebug and FirePath to locate elements
- Development of automated scripts for angular JS application using Protractor and Java scripts.
- Used Git as code repository and code collaborator to manage code reviews
- Experience in load and performance testing tool JMeter.
- Used Behavior Driven Development (BDD) & ATDD approach for testing using Cucumber
- Used Jenkins as continuous integration tool to run automated test suites.
- Performed Firebug/Fire path add-on tools to identify the object’s id, name, Xpath, link in the application.
- Performed Data driven testing using selenium WebDriver, TestNG functions and JDBC connections which reads data from scripts using property and XML files.
- Performed Cross-Browser Functional testing using Selenium Webdriver
- Implementation of SQL Queries for backend/ETL testing.
- Development of functional test cases using Data validation and Data Design Techniques.
- Involved in generation of bug & test case reports and generation of data document.
- Involved in the Development of test code in Java language using TestNG framework and Eclipse IDE.
- Involved in the project testing activities includes test planning, test case creation, documentation, test status, and test case execution.
- Backed by extensive experience with Exploratory & Functional Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance and End-to-End Testing. Fluent with Jira/Github for logging bug defects, product stories and release management. Cross-platform skills in Windows and Mac environments.
- Participated in daily stand-up meetings, Sprint planning meetings and Demo meeting and explain the completed tasks and different issues with the team.
- Used the Automation Build tool Maven for servers and scripts after the build.
Environment: Selenium Web Driver, Appium, Cucumber, Jenkins, Maven, SOAP UI, TestNG, Quality Center, Fire Path, Firebug, Eclipse, XPATH, Java, Android, SQL Server, JMeter and Protractor.
Confidential, Hoffman Estates, IL
- Development of Automation Test cases using Selenium WebDriver, Junit, and Maven.
- Involved in the Usage of Selenium Grid to run test cases in multiple browsers and Platforms.
- Worked on Integration of Selenium RC/WebDriver with existing API to test Framework.
- Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse, IDE and TestNG framework.
- Implementation of Hybrid Test Automation Framework, Page Object Model using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven and Java.
- Experience with SOA architecture which include Soap and Restful Web Services Testing.
- Used Selenium WebDriver API in Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins for continuous running of the Script.
- Reporting of issues under in-house Ticketing Systems - JIRA & Bugzilla
- Development of the functional test cases using test design techniques and usage of data validation concepts Equivalence partitioning and boundary value analysis.
- Implementation of Microsoft Test Manager (MTM) defect management tool for managing of defects.
- Involved in testing the services of SOAP and REST using Rest Assured and tested both XML and JSON formats.
- Worked in Agile Environment including writing and executing Test Cases for Web and mobile applications.
- Involved in writing automated scripts for Angular JS using protractor and Java scripts.
- Generation and testing of reports using BI tools and validated the data on the Reports.
- Installed and configured the test environments as required by the various QA assignments.
- Development of manual & function test cases on web and mobile applications as per requirements.
- Experienced in using the JMeter for load and performance testing.
- Managed Git ( GitHub ) and SVN repositories, and applied/enforced the branching merging, and authorization strategies
- Involved in writing SQL Queries for backend/ETL testing.
- Involved in web-debugging tools like XPath, Firebug and FirePath to locate elements.
Environment: Appium, Selenium IDE, Java, Firebug, SQL, iOS, Mobile Testing, Jira, Oracle, Jenkins, Microsoft Test Manager, JMeter, Cucumber.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Effectively participated in every day agile scrum stand-up meetings and participated in Iteration planning and retrospective meetings.
- Developed and executed Automated and Manual test cases for Functional testing of various modules of the application.
- Performed Automation Testing of each Build and then Regression testing on each builds using selenium WebDriver
- Used SOAP UI tool to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API.
- Performed Smoke, Functionality, Integration, System, Regression tests based on Analysis, and understanding of the requirements, non-functional specifications, and end-user needs.
- Developed the automation scripting using Selenium Web Driver, Coded UI, Java, and MTM.
- Used the bug tracking tool HP Quality Center (HP QC)
- Running Tests, Raising, Tracking, Managing Defect and Reporting by Quality Center.
- Performed data driven testing by using JDBC and Groovy script as a data source in SOAP UI and configured
- Conversion of manual integration tests into automated tests using QTP for a few modules of the application
- Involved in using source version control tools such as Subversion and TFS.
- Performed the web services testing with SOAP UI by request and response validation for XML
- Performed the Independent Verification & Validation (IV & V) testing for multiple web Applications.
- Implemented the services testing by using SOAP/REST services using SOAP UI, Groovy Script.
- Developed the Data Driven testing with multiple test data inputs with QTP and MS-Excel.
- Extensively used UFT for Regression Testing. And performed Black Box Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Performed Stress, Volume, System, Regression and End to End Testing.
- Mapping the requirements to the test cases in Quality Center.
- Used SQL queries for the purpose of database validation.
- SQL queries to fetch data from the Oracle database.
Environment: Selenium Web Driver, SQL, HTML, SOAP UI, Groovy Script, Quality Center, Jira, VBScript,C#, MS Excel, UNIX, Microsoft Test Manager, Oracle.
- Developed, executed and scheduled the automation test scripts from Quality Center.
- Assisted business users in defining User Acceptance Test (UAT) test cases and plans.
- Involved in QTP integrated environment like Data Table, Actions, and Recovery scenarios.
- Established and maintained test cases and test data in Quality Center.
- Tracking of Defects using Quality Center and JIRA.
- Involved in Sanity Testing, regression and functional automation test scripts using QTP.
- Used HP Quality Centre for Test Case management, Test Case executions, Defect Tracking and Reporting Test progress to the Project management team
- Involved in creating the Data Base Scripts.
- Prepared the Test Results document which summarizes testing activities and results.
- Implemented Positive and Negative testing by inputting valid and invalid data
- Performed Regression testing to ensure Software modifications did not produce new bugs.
- Involved in Manual Functional testing with Quality Center and Regression Testing with QTP.
- Developed the Project using AGILE methodology.
- Performed the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of the application.
Environment: QTP10, Quality Center, JIRA, SQL Server, UNIX, HTML and VB Script.
- Analyzed application requirement documents and higher-level business documents and developed test scenarios and test cases to test GUI, security testing, performance requirements and risk analysis of the application.
- Analyzed test specifications and converted them into Manual Test Cases.
- Prepared detailed test plans which specify testing overview and testing approach depending on the Business and Technical requirements.
- Created traceability matrix for 100% test coverage.
- Developed and executed the SQL queries to perform backend testing and validated the data.
- Involved in GUI testing, Regression testing, Integration testing and system testing.
- Participated in Integration, System, Smoke Testing.
- Identified the initial setup, input data, appropriate steps and the expected responses in the manual test cases.
- Prepared status summary reports with details of executed, passed and failed test cases.
- Involved in Unit Testing, interacting with support and maintenance team and resolving testing issues
- Performed End to End Testing and involved in User Acceptance Testing.
- Used Quality Center (HP QC) as a bug tracking system.
- Participated in meetings with project teams to ensure that the functionalities of the applications are feasible and can meet requirements.
Environment: Quality Center, XML, Manual testing, MS SQL Server, SQL, MS Office