Software Testing: Automation, Unit, Regression, GUI, Integration, SystemUser Acceptance, API
Automation - Testing Tools: IBM RFT, Selenium web drive 1&2, HP-Lean, UFT, QTP
Programming languages: Java, J2EE, VBA
Operating Systems/Platforms: Windows 7, 10, VM ware, MS-DOS
Mobile: IOS & Android
Defect Tracking Tool: Clear Quest, JIRA, SharePoint
Version Control: Clear-Case, PVCS
Application life Cycle tool: HP-ALM, RQM
Web Technology: Servlets, Java Server Pages (JSP), ASP.NET
Internet Tools: Java Script, J-Query, HTML and HTML 5, X-path, DHTML, CSSXML, XSL, JSTL
IDE: Eclipse, RAD, NetBeans, RFT, Selenium, Ranorex
Statistical tool: Minitab
Database: Oracle, MS SQL-Server, IBM Mainframe
ERP: SAP, SAP Business Objects
Lead Automation Test Engineer
- Developed/Modified Software Testing Process.
- Developed testing strategies and implemented them into SDLC.
- Implemented Automation testing standards into the manual testing process for better coverage and provided instructions for Automation script creation.
- Provided 55 % automated testing coverage to the regression testing, stablished process for reporting and used automated test cases for performance testing.
- Managed tool selection process for test automation and reporting.
- Performed SWOT analysis regarding Project.
- Refined test reporting process for better test result visibility and coordinated with development team.
- Managed data and developed simple regression analysis for test results to compare growth.
- Worked on project assessment and provided ROI for projects.
- Performed project analysis and worked with teams to create a proper solution.
- Created a bridge between Offshore and onshore team for proper coordination.
- Managed and supervised test team and Performed Integrated, System, Functional and GUI testing
- Managed source code and performed Unit Testing to validate the application behavior, GUI functions, tracked all the defects and maintained test cases library for future use.
- Tested application front hand on different devices (O.S.) and fixed minor issues by development based on customer input.
Lead Automation Test Engineer
- Performed project analysis with IBM and offshore team to create a robust solution for projects.
- Led automation team work and assigned work to the members based on the project priorities.
- Based on the reporting explained managers to pinpoint the work target areas done by testing.
- Developed Automation Strategies for scripts development.
- Worked with IBM for new release implementation and helped for documentation.
- Reviewed manual test cases to determine legitimacy as automated test case.
- Captured application objects using Rational Functional Tester.
- Incorporated new Java functions into the frame for better coverage.
- Provided technical training to manual testers to use automation.
- Automated 100% claim process regression testing.
Software Developer in Test
- Developed Java code based on defined requirements, use cases, and timing parameters.
- Provided maintenance and/or requisite enhancements to existing Java code.
- Debugged defects occurring in production environment and fix it.
- Made recommendations to improve development processes and implemented STLC.
- Performed testing and reduced 50 percent re development time.
System developer - Tester
- Developed Project Framework, managed source code and performed Testing.
- Manual ERP Testing.
- Compare the generated output with an expected result.
- Maintained Subscriber Demographic Module.
- Worked on maintenance of Subscriber Demographic Module and enhanced 20 percent accuracy.
- Developed content, program solutions.
- Developing real time projects/sample examples
- Tested application and provided 30 percent coverage in reducing re-work time.
Lead Test Engineer
- Managed Vendor and audited their work based on the project site.
- Verified Measurement Records for Copper Cable, Optical Fiber Cable Laying, Duct and Trenching.
- Inspected Trenching and ducting works and validated by ABD.
- Verified vendors work and their work records and approved for payments.
- Helped Vendors to reduce re-work based on the inspection results and reduced 19 percent re-payment works.