- Confidential is SAP ABAP & HANA Technical Senior Consultantformerly with Confidential LLP. She is Certified PI Consultant with around 12Yearsof consulting experience in SAP - ABAP deployment, design, maintenance and testing of various implementation projects which include 5 full life cycleimplementations.
- Confidential has been involved in end to end Project Management activities including fit gap analysis, effort estimation, staffing plan, project progress monitoring, custom development design, as well as support for integration, user acceptance testing and production support across various industry sectors. Her technical expertise includes all the major areas of ABAP RICEFW development components including complex enhancements, interface between SAP and other legacy systems, reports, dialog programming, conversions and web services. She has worked extensively in SD, FI, MM, SRM, TRM and HR modules. She has strong experience and knowledge in various areas of SAP-ABAP including ALE, IDOCs, BAPI’s, BADI’s, RFC, Object Oriented programming, User Exits, Forms & Adobe Forms enhancements etc.
- She possesses deep technical, strong interpersonal, good analytical and problem-solving skills. She has demonstrated ability to lead teams and deliver solutions on time with global delivery model including
- Offshore development support. She is a result oriented technology professional with recent experiences in delivering large and complex technology programs.
- Confidential has undergone multiple advanced courses with Open SAP and is also certified on SAP Cloud platform- building portal sites and S4 HANA for ABAP Training and Certificationwith Confidential and have later trained other technical team across Deloitte SAP Practice.
Operating Systems: MS-Windows-2003/XP/7/10, UNIX
ERP Tools: SAP ABAP/4, Reports, SAP Scripts, BDC, Smart Forms, Adobe Forms, LSMW, BDCBADI, IDOC, ALV, ALE, EDI, ABAP HR, PI 7.1 &SAP S/4 HANA
GUI Tools & IDE: SAP Net weaver ECC 6.0, SAP Portal, Eclipse
General Tools: Microsoft Office, MicrosoftVisio, Microsoft Project
Languages: ABAP/4,C, C++
Web Technologies: HTML, XML
Confidential, Lansing, MI
Technical Environment: SAP ECC, SAP PSCD, TRM
Development Team Co-Lead / Testing & Quality lead
- Working significantly in Public Sector practice as techno functional consultant, in SAP’s Public Sectors Collections and Disbursement module (PSCD) and SAP TRM solutions.
- Primary responsibility includes Gap analysis, requirement gathering during blueprint sessions. Review as-is and prospective technical environments and helping with functional design, technical design, code review as well complex development work.Providing insights on issues impacting client’s business.
- Understanding form rules, providing estimates, designing the approach, developing and managing integration test cycles and working directly with client testing team and Deloitte technical team to guide on scenarios and defect analysis.
- Review and improve overall project process.Design and guide on improving project documentation, process templates, status reporting.
- Guiding development team in all technical areas and resolve development issues, review and verify technical design to validate results.
- Writing test cases and executing test cases and coordinating defect resolution using HP-QC tool for production support analysis.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR.
Technical Environment: SAP ECC, FI, MM, SD, ABAP-HR, SAP - SRM.
Senior Technical Consultant
- Worked as technology coordinator/senior developer, managing work with onsite team, offshore resources and end-user community to provide technical and functional subject matter experience to translate business needs and functional requirements into associated technical requirement, design future business flows by identifying gaps.
- Leverage Techno-Functional subject matter experience in analyzing and troubleshooting complex system/user issues to drive resolution and determine root cause and upgrades, coordinate issue resolution efforts across peer support groups, technical support teams. Translate Business/ Functional requirements into technical design specifications Lead solution designs, prototyping, development, and deployment of complex objects including Forms, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements & WORKFLOW customizations (RICEFW).
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
Technical Environment: SAP ECC, SCM, CRM, SRM.
Process team Lead
- Review, analyze and execute sessions with client and Deloitte team for fit-gaps analysis, technical feasibility and assign RICEF components.
- Lead a team of 12resourcesincluding onsite and offshore across different functional/capability areas like Order to Cash and Procure to pay; primarily on RICEFW components.
- Perform a functional specification review and advise the functional teams on possible gaps before approving the requirement.
- Resolve development issues, review and verify technical design to validate results.
- Monitoring the RICEFW deliverables and submit dash board status reports.
Technical Environment: SAP ECC, CRM, SCM, SRM.
Development Team Lead
- As Onsite Technical Development Team Lead had managed an onsite team of 10resources (including client team) and 15+ offshore resources. Coordinated and managed round 250+ RICEFW development objects in each release including complex Enhancement, Interfaces& Forms across the project involving integration with multiple legacy teams.
- Technical advisor for building preconfigured Aerospace and Defense SAP/ECC 6.0 solution. This included process development, configuration, unit testing, integration testing, and documentation. Scope included ECC modules LE/WM with integration to FICO, SD, PP, MM/IM, and MM/PTP.
- Responsible for managing development scope, time line, staffing, in different phases of the project.
- Working closely with project leadership and client to manage development status and resolve issues.
- Effort estimation of RICEF objects, Object review, Communicate / Resolve development issues, Verify design, Validate and verify results to meet business requirement.
- Business requirements analysis, feasibility study, Translate Business/ Functional requirements into technical approach, provide solution and technical design, also prototyping complex development, and deployment.
- Coordinate different functional areas like Earned value in FI, Quality Management and logistics primarily on RICEF components.
- Review functional specifications, technical specifications, code and unit test documents to ensure adherence to standards and quality guidelines.
- Responsible for supporting Functional Integration testing/UAT testing phases, effectively managing and delegating various issues reported in HP Quality Centre and resolving all the issues with minimum cycle time.
Technical Environment: SAP ECC 6.0 EHP 2, SAP PI 7.1,CRM, SCM, SRM.
Technical Consultant / Process Lead
- Responsible for scheduling and tracking of technical deliverables in FI and logistics team. Ensure project standards compliance across the project. Business requirements analysis, feasibility study, suggesting technical solutions.
- Offshore/onsite team coordination on different areas like Budget to Report, Order Management, Procure to Pay, Plan To Make, Planning and APO, primarily on RICEF components.
- Designing and managing the batch schedule requirement for the entire batch jobs in project (approximately 800 jobs). Analyzing dependencies or prerequisites across the process teams and organize and manage same with the external scheduling system.
- Participating and managing actual production cutover for all interfaces and background jobs during Go-Live.
- Effort estimation, Object review, Communicate / Resolve development issues, Verify design, Validate and verify results, Assist and support functional unit testing.
- Ensuring change control process, defect monitoring and managing interfaces for integration of middleware with SAP.
Technical Environment: SAP ECC 6.0 EHP 2, SAP PI 7.1,CRM, SCM, SRM.
Onsite SAP Business System Analyst
- Business requirements analysis, feasibility study, analyzing gaps and help development of functional specifications. Functional Specification review.
- Development of complex ABAP Interfaces and enhancements, like enhancement to recommend, approve and grant a recognition reward to an employee and to calculate base salary payment for the reward based on country specific rules
- Writing Technical Specification,Object review, Communicate / Resolve development issues, Verify design, Validate and verify results, Assist and support functional unit testing.
Technical Environment: SAP ECC, IS-Retail.
Offshore Process Lead/Senior Developer
- Business requirements analysis, feasibility study, implementation, Assigning task, unit testing and go-live support
- Development of ABAP Objects like reports, Smart forms, conversions, interfaces and enhancements etc.
- Enhancement to reconcile legacy and SAP inventory, update table and adjust the inventory, based on user selection.
- Enhancement for Article to Article inventory transfer based on the STO’s raised and creating a file to be sent to Confidential ’s Warehouse system.
- Identify the Goods receipt-Delivery, creating a file with 5 types of records-Header information, Brand information, Ship to information, Purchase
- Information and Total foreach category.
- Conversion of Stores and its classification into the SAP system. Site Master Data from the legacy is uploaded into SAP.
Technical Environment: SAP ECC 5.0
SAP ABAP Consultant
- Timely resolution of incidents based on the estimate and agreed date/ time. Logging issues in the Remedy tool.
- Utility report to display the service object relationship i.e. the IDOCs related to document number
- ALV Report to display material info record, i.e. procurement type, Special procurement type and the net price.
- Resolving OTC, MM, FICO incidents based on priority and severity level.