- Productive and results - driven professional with 15 years of experience supporting editorial processes, from writing, editing and revision, to publication.
- Commended for high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Skilled at prioritizing and completing multiple assignments and meeting challenging deadlines.
- Expertly assess purpose and value of data collection, evaluation, research, and compliance for mass media communications.
- Extremely proficient at follow-up and follow-through with a strong commitment to business results and satisfaction.
- Dedicated to enhancing writing and editorial skills and achieving company goals.
ADDITIONAL CORE SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Process Improvements Team Experience Project Coordination Proofing & Editing
- Logistics Data Entry Quality Control & Assurance Handling Escalations
- Strong Verbal & Written English Communication Functionality Testing Microsoft Word
Freelance QA Tester
- Participated in usability testing of an online store' website.
- Manually tested a mobile app for an American restaurant chain.
- Participated in passive social media app testing.
- Functionally tested exam-testing software.
- Ranked in the top 30% of testers during the Sandbox project.
Confidential, Wayne, PA
Contractor, Data Customer
- Assisted with cutover strategy by creating new stations not already in database.
- Acted as troubleshooter for Salesforce tickets containing cut-over scheduling issues.
- Resolved escalated customer complaints and issues.
- Consistently completed 25 or more schedules a day.
Senior Scheduling Reporter
- Chosen to be part of a select team to participate in UAT of new versions of proprietary client/server application.
- Communicated with team lead and development team to identify new features to be tested
- Worked with developer and team lead to identify success and failure scenarios of the testing period
- Identified the number of different scenarios to be tested
- Set out a series of steps to mimic the day in the life of a real user
- Identified standard and edge cases to be executed during the testing period
- Execute UAT of system, verified bugs with second source
- Reported bugs including screenshots and steps to replicate
- Upon conclusion of testing period submitted summary report to team lead
- Consistently maintained high accuracy of 98% or above on as many as 125 television station schedules
- Managed high profile stations such as Fox Sports Net network
- Received “A”-rated score 13 times from Confidential ’s internal performance rating system
- Gained working knowledge of Sports, Broadcast, Public Broadcasting, and Pay-Per-View stations
- Aided team members by managing heavier workloads during staff time off
- Generated and analyzed team-wide reports for upper management
- Maintained a workload of 50+ stations of various difficulties
- Handled station contacts with ease
- Achieved promotion by demonstrating top performance, always willing to take on new stations, and maintaining stellar attendance record
Confidential, Spring House, PA
- First contact for inbound calls to company management
- Operated multi-line switchboard
- Edited and published the Grapevine, the company’s monthly newsletter
- Ordered office supplies and helped organize travel
Confidential, Phila, PA
- Acted as a fact-checker for articles going into newspaper; made phone calls to multiple sources verifying accuracy of content
- Answered incoming calls, responded to questions, and/or transferred to appropriate staff