- 19+ years of QA/PA experience.
- Agile & Waterfall methodology experience
- Experience on Confidential xServer Hardware:
- Confidential High Performance rack mount servers.
- Experience on Confidential management software solution stack: xClarity Administrator
- System Pack Updates
- Toolscenter Portfolio
- Test execution team management, and leadership.
- Estimate resource requirements
- Interview/Hire new resources based on need
- New resource onboarding
- Set test strategies and guidance
- Review marketing requirements
- Review development functional specs
- Provide PA strategy for maximum coverage
- Review QA/PA processes and make improvements
- Based on lessons learned
- Based on field issues/customer feedback
- Managing product cycle, resources
- Planning test cycle based on overall schedule
- Shift hardware and people resources as needed
- Basic scripting skills/knowledge
- XML, Python, bash
- PMP Education.
- Accredited Confidential PMP education.(100+ credit hours)
- World Wide Project Management Methodology (WWPMM)
- Defining, Planning, Executing, and Closing projects using MS Project.
- Leadership in an project team environment.
Software Test Architect
- Develop/improve test strategies & processes based on upcoming technology.
- Review system specs with software & hardware development.
- Attend design review meetings, and suggest changes/improvements.
- Review incoming new projects, and estimate resource requirements.
- Identify execution automation potential, and tools requirements.
- Create entry and exit requirements for different phases of test cycle.
- Attend customer feedback meetings for lessons learned improvements.
Product Test Owner
- Responsible for test coverage on updates across entire system test.
- Review and approve test plans with execution team to ensure adequate coverage.
- Work with function owner to define and approve new upcoming update functions.
- Advice on defect disposition based on subject matter expertise.
- Engage in customer closed loop incidents and analyze test gaps and improvements.
UXSP & uEFI Segment Lead
- Developed test process for a brand new Confidential software offering.
- Sized hardware and personnel resources to fulfill test requirements.
- Create, lead, and manage a new team to undertake the testing of this brand new product.
- Manage deadlines and release dates for product test cycle.
- Recommend program improvements or revisions to development.
- Assist with problem investigation and resolution.
- Focal point for all XML and in - OS driver/firmware updates.
- Lead a team of testers through a demanding test environment.
- Manage test resources with changing schedules & requirements.
- Create new test plans/cases & procedures.
- Prepare reports for high level status meetings.
- Focal point for all BIOS test process & procedures.
Senior Hardware Tester
- Execute multiple test plans in parallel.
- Update & report status on a daily basis.
- Document & track problems using an Confidential internal application.
- Shift testing priorities based on changing schedules.
- Troubleshoot & debug problems to assist development.
- Train new hires on test products & procedures.
- Setup servers to automate testcases.
Technical School Project
- Create dynamic employee database.
- Add/delete User
- Change user access
- Dynamic searching capabilities.
- Create a prototype banking solution which:
- Lets user select checking/savings account
- Lets user manage & transfer balances.
- Lets user withdraw funds.