- Ten - year professional experience of Software Research & Design/System Integration and Testing in wireless telecommunication industry including seven-year working experience at Confidential and Confidential Networks.
- Rich experience in Software System Integration and Testing; strong R&D background in wireless telecommunications systems.
- Familiar with L2/L3 protocol for 2.5G/3G/ Confidential telecommunication systems.
- Excellent experience in testing planning/test tools development/test cases design/test reports. Intimate familiarization with software development and test processes for manual & automated testing. Experience in Agile project development.
- Knowledge of software quality, project management and tracking matrices.
- Work experience in C/Java/Ruby programming, Microsoft Visual Studio and SQL DB development.
- Experience using DOORS to manage test cases/requirements.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
Senior Software Integration and Testing Engineer
- Provided the test solution for projects within the Confidential Hardware, DSP and Software integration and provide test solutions according to customers’ requirements.
- Assured Confidential L1/L2 functionality, PDCP layer/RLC/MAC/PHY layer requirements and user-plane algorithm verification completely;
- Ensured that report, analysis and track the software problem with variety R&D teams timely, and Communicate with developers and system engineers effectively.
Senior Software R&D Integration and Test Engineer
- Delivered Confidential GSM Confidential (Operations and Maintenance Center) development features and performance tests.
- Technical Leader responsible for subsystem verification and validation of 2G Northband Interface.
- Contributed to coordinating load plans in daily testing, and demonstrated strong technical knowledge with teams.
- Conducted testing of software subsystem, with emphasis on test case design and execution, and supported peer teams to analyze customer issues.
- Contributed to Confidential OSS product integration.
- Provided and responsible for Confidential release notes delivery as a Champion.
- Processed and reported support issues with third parties.
- Reviewed daily product backlogs and fixed plans with project manager.
- Assisted quality teams to deliver matrices.
Software Integration and Test engineer
- Developed a Confidential simulator tool for Confidential automation testing.
- Confidential performance tester in system integration team, and conducted Confidential performance automation testing with test tools.
- Reported issues in time, supported developers to fix issues daily, and delivered test reports on time.
Software R&D Developer Engineer
- Developed L3 high-level protocol stack on embedded ARM real-time platform.
- Demonstrated strong technical knowledge and coordinated project management.
- Delivered Confidential terminals on time for system integration and fixed issues daily.
- Developed signal analysis tools for network planning and optimization.
- Developed compatible Confidential terminal interfaces for signal analysis tools.
- Supported system integrations as the terminal R&D developer.