- Quality Assurance management professional with 17 years’ experience in quality assurance both in Waterfall and Agile environment.
- Hands - on manager with proven ability to direct and improve quality programs, reducing defects and improving overall efficiency, and productivity.
- Highly adept Confidential developing and implementing test strategies, operational procedures and quality methodologies to support development and release of business requirements.
- Expertise in Integration Testing, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), User Certification Testing (UCT) and Operation Readiness Testing (ORT) across different domains: Supply Chain, eCommerce, Telecom and Insurance.
- Able to train, lead, and motivate effective cross functional teams.
- Experienced in the integration and testing of third party software.
- Excellent personal and communication skills.
- Strong experience in onshore and offshore delivery models.
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Strategist & Analyst
- Goal Setting and Planning
- E - Commerce
- Quality Assurance
- Presentation Skills
- Result Oriented
- Organizational Tactics
- Data Validation
Telecom Domain: Ethernet, LAN, WAN, IPV4/IPV6, Service Provisioning, CISCO and Juniper Routers.
Tools: Microsoft Project, SharePoint, QTP, HPALM, Rational ReqPro, Rational Functional Tester (RFT), Rational Portfolio Manager (RPM), JIRA, Requirement Traceability Matrix, Sprint Planning, Agile-Scrum, Rally, SAP Fieldglass.
Confidential, Berkeley heights, NJ
- Test Manager for 20+ underwriting applications under Commercial IT.
- Tracked each release and give sign off to comply standards.
Confidential, Middletown, NJ
QA Manager /Scrum Master/PM
- Test Lead/Test Manager for two applications under LPP. Managed and tracked efficiently about 20 releases in each quarter with Team of 100 Testers across USA and India.
- Team lead for Change Management to prioritize and schedule for open production issues/tickets, Change requests from System Engineers and Neighboring applications during design phase.
- Generated periodical reports on planned change requests to leadership team and all stakeholders.
- Facilitated the daily scrum meetings, sprint planning, sprint review, and sprint retrospective in the capacity of Scrum Master.
Test Analyst/Test Lead/Test Manager
Senior Software Engineer
Design Engineer - CAD