- Quality Assurance & Test Management: Projects & DevOps
- Result driven and hands on QA Professional with more than 14 years of experience in QA with excellent organization, problem solving, interpersonal abilities and communication skills seeking new opportunity. Proven ability to manage multiple projects and diverse situations using technical expertise, people skills and innovation.
- Waterfall methodology Agile Methodology Functional Testing Test Automation Performance Testing Performance Engineering Test Planning Test Design Test Management Project Management Defect Management Quality Management Service Virtualization & Testing Business Analysis Regression Testing Metrics & Status reports Requirements/User story Analysis Acceptance Criteria JIRA HP ALM (QC) Test Data Management Test Environments Release Management Change Management
- Progressive experience in Software testing, Quality Assurance, Test Automation & Performance testing over 14 years.
- Built Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE), Quality Management office and frameworks for Test Automation, Performance testing for organizations with complex and challenging system architectures.
- Improved Defect Removal efficiency and effectiveness by more than 90% through industry best practices, change management and problem solving.
- Implemented Continuous Integration(CI) and Continuous Delivery(CD) to drive efficiency improvements in Code builds, deployments and Regression by more than 80%.
- Performed and managed Functional, Automation and Performance testing effort for major programs, delivered Quality releases with Cost and on schedule 95% of time.
- HP ALM Suite; HP Quality Center 9.2/10/11
- HP UFT ; Quick Test Pro 6.5/8.0/9.0/10.0 , Borland Silk, WinRunner
- Selenium Web Driver/Remote Control
- Jira; Confluence
- Altova XML Spy/SOAP UI
- CA Lisa
- HP Performance Center 10.0
- HP ALM
- Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence)
- Bamboo, Fisheye
Project Management: MS Project, Project Server, CA Clarity and Version one
ERP: PeopleSoft HR 9.1, IBM Curam PeopleSoft Finance 7.1, SAP, IBM WebSphere Portal, SalesForce CRM, SAP
SDLC Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall(V - model) SCRUM
Business Analysis tools: Blue Print Requirement Center, IBM Requisite Pro
Change Management Models: PROCII ADKAR
Packages: MS Office 2010, MS Visio 2003/2007
Other: SQL, Unix, SAP Basis Administration, CA Identity Minder, CA SiteMinder, Novell Access Management, WebMethods 9.5, DataPower, Eclipse, Java, JUnit, JMeter.
Cloud Services: Amazon Web Services (AWS) Microsoft Azure
Confidential, Glendale, CA
- Responsible for developing Release, Test and Automation strategies for Disney Digital for Parks and Recreation.
- Manage Testing, Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery, Test Automation to achieve Quality and speed to market goals.
- Scrum Master for the Ticket ecommerce and Cart studios.
- Improved Testing efficiency and effectiveness by coordination of testing activities, Release schedules and enhancing
- Regression testing capabilities and coverage using Automation frameworks in Selenium, JBehave and Cucumber.
Confidential, Erie, PA
Quality Management Office-QA Architect/Program Manager
- Responsible for developing, deploying and operations of a Quality Management function across the SDLC to achieve organization Quality, cost and speed to market goals.
- Developed and executed QMO Roadmap to implement industry best practices for QA Best practices, Test Data Management, Performance Engineering, Technical communication, Test Automation and Agile transformation.
- Created and executed strategic roadmaps, delivery plans and change management to support the QMO service delivery model and services to the ERIE stakeholders to achieve Cost, Quality and speed to market goals.
- Implemented IBM Optim, Mobile Automation testing, Quality and Productivity metrics and Quality Wellness rating across various portfolios.
- Implemented Agile Software delivery model and provided coaching and mentoring services as Scrum Master /Agile coach.
- Managed testing effort for Guidewire Claim Center implementation, ServiceNow, Billing and Technology upgrade projects.
Confidential, Greenville, SC
Enterprise QA Manager
- Responsible for Quality Assurance, Testing both Automated and Manual, Environment, Test data, Performance testing & Release management for Medicaid IT solutions delivery for South Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
- Created a Testing center of excellence to manage SDLC for the EEMS project. This includes Requirements gathering through Code deployments and PROD support resulting in more than 50% improved delivery efficiency.
- Created and implemented, Test Management, Software Configuration, Build Management, environment management, Release management and Code deployment strategies resulting in 70% reduction in downtime.
- Created and implemented Test Automation frameworks to support Continuous Integration and Delivery using Atlassian suites and Jenkins.
- Scrum Master for multiple Scrum teams, led Scrum of Scrum and provided leadership and coaching team members and stakeholders to create focus on Software Delivery and drive results.
- Implemented CMMI Process and Product Quality Assurance(PPQA) and QA governance practices across Software Delivery.
Confidential, Mooresville, NC
SQA Manager/Sr. SQA Engineer
- Responsible for Functional & Performance testing, Test Automation, Test Data Management, Test environments and Release management for complex ERP, Distributed systems, Infrastructure and Change Management projects.
- Established Confidential ’s testing center by defining the Test methodology, Process handbook, metrics & measurements and led change management efforts to ensure success.
- Led Testing efforts for multiple high value complex programs and implementations as a SQA Engineer/Architect and Manager to achieve the Quality and business objectives.
- Led innovation efforts in Continuous integration, Test Automation, Mobile testing and Performance engineering.
- Led efforts to build Test environments needed for various complex applications and ERP solutions to improve Testing effectiveness and efficiency.
- Implemented Process and Product Quality Assurance(PPQA) across Software delivery.
- Build relationship with the leadership in IT and business and provided the timely feedback to facilitate decision making.
- Agile coach and Scrum Master for multiple development teams; led Scrum of Scrum and partnered with IT leadership in streamlining Software delivery processes through coaching, mentoring and leadership. This resulted in improving Speed to market, Cost and Quality goals by more than 40%.
- Managed Testing budgets, forecasts and cost plans, Onsite-offshore resources, Test Automation, process streamlining and innovation resulting in reducing testing costs by more than 40% and improved Defect removal efficiency.
- Partnered with Solution Architects, development teams, Product owners, Infrastructure engineers to engage and implement Shift left philosophy to detect and eliminate defects early in the SDLC
- Delivered Software applications with Quality, under budget and on schedule for complex ERP solutions, IBM Websphere, SAP, PeopleSoft, Novell and CA SiteMinder suites.
- Led application and development and testing efforts for Java, .NET and Mainframe applications using IDEs like PowerBuilder, Eclipse and Visual studios.
Confidential, Howell, MI
Quality Assurance Project Lead/Senior QA Analyst
- As the QA Project lead/Senior QA Analyst at Hanover Insurance group, responsible for leading and managing testing efforts related to Personal lines
- Led testing effort in the Project life cycle from Initiation to delivery and close out phases. Facilitated Design workshops, requirements session with the Business analysts, Design reviews with the System Architects and Application engineers to develop good working relationship and provide support by using applicable verification and validation techniques.
- Collaborated with QA Architects and Tech leads to develop effective Test Approach and Test strategies for delivering cutting edge Testing Solutions to achieve projects quality goals.
- Identified and drove opportunities for automated testing and provide support for developing QTP scripts and Performance Testing efforts.
- Led QA testing effort for a multi-phased, large Guidewire Claims system implementation project and Sybase(Power Builder) application.
- Built testing process for SOA infrastructure, processes and standards and QA Best Practices for SOA Projects.
- Developed and executed Automation scripts for Mainframe, Point of Sale and Claims application in Borland Silk, WinRunner and QTP.
- As a QA Consultant, worked on testing and Quality assurance for multiple clients.
- Reviewed Business requirements and specification and conduct testability assessments.
- Developed Test plans, Test scenarios, Test cases and conditions.
- Executed Test cases, Test scenarios for Functional and Regression testing.
- Created Test execution status and Defect reports and shared with the Project teams.
- Developed and executed Automated Regression suites in WinRunner, Borland Silk and Quick Test Pro (Astra)
- Represented testing teams in the Project status meetings to review open defects and provide feedback on Severity and impact.