- Huawei LTE RF Optimization.
- Cisco Wi - Fi RF Design.
- Huawei 3G & 2G RF Planning & Optimization.
- Ericsson 2G RF Optimization.
- Huawei & Ericsson Drive Test Team Leader.
- Ericsson Drive Test.
- Total years of experience 18.
SKILLS & TOOLS:
M2000, CME, PRS, Naster, TEMS Investigation, Genex Probe and Genex Assistant, MapInfo, Actix, Xeda, Xeus Aexio, Mentum Planet, MCOM, Parcel, PCTel, XCAP, WindCatcher, Mentum Ellipse, Xynergy
Senior LTE/RF Engineer
- LTE multi band network KPIs trendy analysis and performance monitoring. Worst cells identification, analysis and optimization, FDD and TDD.
- Perform new feature testing, validation and tuning for LTE networks.
- Network parameters inconsistency check, audit and optimize site parameters. recommend soft network and physical changes, impact evaluation
- Capacity monitoring, analyze RF traffic and perform capacity planning for site expansion, coverage and footprint optimization.
- VoLTE analysis and troubleshooting by following SIP call flow and IMS protocol.
- Data post-processing and analysis for multi carriers network.
RF Design Engineer
- RF design for Confidential (Wi-Fi) and Confidential network using Mentum Planet, selecting best candidates for new cells through specific thresholds.
- Create a new frequency plan based on the interference matrices to have best SINR for new and existing sites. Full coverage design with no overlapping between cells.
- Check the alternative structural for new candidate through FCC website for acquisition process.
- Interface with different project managers and customer to catch up with deadline of ongoing and future work, prepare and publish engineering and executive reports.
LTE RF Optimization & Service Assurance Engineer
- Monitoring and analyzing daily network performance KPIs using M2000 and PRS.
- Features testing and analyzing like (ANR, MRO, ICIC, PS HO to IRAT, steering).
- Cluster optimization, new sites acceptance (SFT), planning DT Route, analyze and post process drive test log files to identify possible swap feeders, wrong PCIs, missing neighbors, overshooting cells.
- Layer3 messages and events analysis by using TEMS Investigation, Genex Probe, Genex Assistant and Actix.
- RF Parameters audit, check network inconsistencies (PCI conflict, Uni-directional NBRs, wrong TAC) using Xeda, Xeus Aexio and CME.
- Antenna hardware modification (Tilt, Azimuth) for overshooting and interference, adding new sector or site to improve the network coverage or solve bad quality areas using Mentum Planet or Naster.
- End-End signaling call trace to solve customers’ complaints.
RF Planning & Optimization Engineer
- Enhance BSC & RNC performance as per the target KPIs by optimizing the worst cells, modifying cell / BSC & RNC parameters, analyze the log files to optimize the network quality and the coverage using M2000 & PRS.
- Antenna physical optimization for overlapping and overshooting cells.
- Monitoring the congested and high utilized cells to determine the necessary modification, frequency fine-tuning, cell upgrade and plan for new sites.
- Conduct site survey, deliver the new candidates to acquisition team, prepare the RF database & parameters for the new sites, cluster optimization, removing pilot pollution from dense areas and modifying neighboring relations
RF Optimization Engineer & Drive Test Team Leader
- Manage and supervise the drive test teams and assign their duties.
- Prepare daily and weekly reports from the measurement data, Including benchmark, low coverage areas, drop calls, customer complaints and general network problems.
- Coordinate between drive test teams and other divisions to solve field issues.
- Deliver all type of reports, data, maps, routs, and technical specification according to the customer requirement.
- Analyze drive test log files, Layer3 messages, drop calls, data error, HO, bad quality.
Senior Drive Test Engineer
- Perform all types of measurements, HSPA, UMTS and GSM, manual and via command sequence, outdoor & indoor by using TEMS 8.1.3.
- Benchmark drive test for all operators, preparing full report including all the information elements and events, numbers, plots, graphs and charts.
- Follow up on customers complains, escalate any problem to the responsible team.
- Check sites statistics after any expansion, soft or hardware change. Identify faulty TRU or coverage degradation.
- Post process and analyze drive test log files, Layer3 messages, drop calls, interference, Failed HO…. etc.
Radio Quality Engineer
- Check new sites functionality to be accepted for commercial launch for both Outdoor and indoor sites.
- Cluster acceptance, Inducing Voice, Video, HSPA, and Scanner, identify Pilot pollution, missing neighbors, IUR HO for Single and Multi RAB session.
- Prepare full Bench Mark report using Route Analysis tools, providing different metrics like RSCP and Ec/No distribution, Pilot pollution, compressed mode usage, Confidential failures, call setup/established and HO statistic, PDP context failures, data session errors, drop and block calls.
Radio Measurement Team Leader
- Manage, supervise and assign measurement teams duties.
- Prepare daily, weekly and bench mark reports for different type of measurements.
- Manage the current resources by doing the evaluation assessment and plan for future expandability.
- Evaluate and troubleshoot test equipment, test plan setup and recommendation.
- Coordination with optimization and radio design teams.
- Drive testing and data collection, log files analysis and post processing
- Ranking for proposed sites using TEMS transmitter and amplifier.
- Full check for any new site like cross sectors, coverage area, hand over failure, missing neighbors or blocked calls.
- Check if there is any Co channel or adjacent channel interference.