- Over 10+ years of experience as a Sr. QA Lead/Tester for Web based, Web Services, Mainframes and Client Server applications. Experience with business domains include Health Care Department of Health and Financial/Mortgage.
- Proficient at working with traditional Waterfall SDLC methodology as well as Scrum Agile methodologies.
- Excellent experience working As QA Lead with project from Onsite and coordination with Offshore team and work assignments and daily activities for testing on daily basis conference call
- Expertise at working with HIPAA EDI 5010/4010 transactions 837, 834, 835, 820 and 276/277.
- Excellent experience in working with Healthcare Enrollments, Claims processing, Business Rules Engine, Medicare Medicaid Billing, Payments, Member & Provider Portal and Claims I/O processes.
- Also worked with CMS Medicaid, Medicare, Behavioral and commercial claims like Professional, Institutional and Dental claims.
- Experience in Mortgage Insurance (MI) Monthly Releases, Loan origination, Pricing and selling, MI Online and CUW (Contract Underwriting System)
- Experience in working with Freddie Mac Loan Prospector (LP) and Fannie Mae Desktop Underwriting (DU) System and good knowledge with ULDD
- Well versed in UI testing, functionality, data mapping/validation, validating the web services request and response, MISMO XML request & response, testing batch programs/processes and EDI transactions and database testing.
- Excellent experience in Financial/Credit card application and Retail /ecommerce applications
- Worked on ICD - 10 project, strong experience working with ICD-10-CM (diagnosis) and ICD-10-PCS (procedure) medical billing codes.
- Extensive experience working with Facets version 5.10 and 4.81, including modules Claims processing (M, H & D), Enrollment - Subscriber Family, Provider, Pricing and Medical Plan/Product & Supplemental rules.
- Worked with Confidential and Sate of MI for Child care Support/eligibility, Enrollment, Welfare and Payments projects.
- Hands on experience working with web based applications and middle ware(web services using SOAPUI)
- Well versed in UI testing, Functional, System Integration, data mapping/validation, validating the web services request & response, testing batch programs/processes and EDI transactions.
- Experienced in Manual and Automated testing tools like HP ALM, HP Quality Center, UFT, Microsoft TFS (Team Foundation Server), JIRA, Test Manager, Rational test manager, Rational clear quest, DOORS, RTC and RFT.
- Experience in working with z/OS, MINACS, CICS, TSYS and NASCO Main frame systems.
- Extensive working knowledge in UNIX and Windows platform applications.
- Strong in writing SQL queries and performing database testing.
- Extensively worked in User Acceptance testing (UAT), System Integration Testing and Regression Testing.
- Strong team player, with quick learning capability and also have the ability to work independently in time sensitive environment.
Confidential, Owings Mills, MD
Sr. Test Engineer
- Analyzing the Business Requirement Documents, Functional Specifications and Design documents and provided feedback to the business analyst and development team.
- Creating Master Test Plan, preparing test cases, test execution, defect tracking and reports using HP ALM.
- Worked in Agile environment and followed the Agile process for the deliverables
- Involved in sprint planning, refinement and backlog grooming session with team.
- Analyzing the user stories and future requirement dependencies
- Involved in daily standup with team (BAs/QAs/Developers/Scrum master and Product Owner) to support team members for technical issues and understanding user stories.
- Developing synchronize framework to synchronize data for eligibility, service and vesting categories from SPOE to OMNI system.
- Used Rally portal to update/track status of user stories in sprint and backlog.
- Created in UFT Spoe function library, web functional library and reporting functional library.
- Created new Automation functions for Loans, Installments, investments, sources, fund controls and hierarchies.
- Created reusable functions, test data, URL, Paths hard coded in the scripts and error handling statements.
- Working with Web interfaces, web services (SOAPUI) based with JAVA applications.
- XML Validation for Electronic enrollment kits email delivery and print delivery.
- Validation the email templates based on the enrollment kit codes and plan number combination
- Worked with validation on mainframe inquiry screens. Tested the IBM JCL/COBOL programs, written complex Queries against DB2 database to validate data through QMF panel
- Performed End-to-End testing manually and was associated with User Acceptance (UAT) Testing
- Extensive used HP UFT to generate automated test scripts for functional and regression testing purpose
Environment: HP ALM, UFT, Rally, VISIO, DB2, XML, SoapUI Pro, Mainframes, ETL, Java/J2EE and DBVisualizer.
Confidential, Lansing, MI
Sr. Quality Assurance Lead
- Review the Business Requirement Document (BRD) and Functional Requirement Document (FRD) with the business and development team to understand the architecture, infrastructure and functionality of the application.
- As a QA Lead , participated in walkthroughs for the evaluation of the Test plan with the design and development
- Coordinated resource allocations, created work assignments for team, maintained timelines / milestones, and ensured compliance with quality standards.
- Extensive involvement in Requirement analysis and gathering, QA Process implementation and writing Test Plans, Test Estimates, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Business Process Tests (BPT), Traceability Matrix, Status and Summary Reports.
- Worked with ANSI X12 / EDI Transactions (837I, 837P and 820), health care claims and Medicaid billing.
- Worked on Claim validation and Pend/Denied Claims Analysis for the Health plans Medicaid programs
- Conducting and Participating in Daily Standup meeting to review and provide update to whole Project team about current Status, Open Issues, and Roadblocks and testing progress.
- Updated test data for ICD-10 and Tested claims with ICD10 diagnosis codes and make sure claims are getting same service ids as ICD9 claims.
- Used Claims Test Pro tool to create test data for Enrollments (834), Claims (837) by extracting existing member data from the Facets (Production environment).
- Requested batch jobs by staging the EDI files, monitor the jobs running in Tidal, verified the log files and the claims load into Facets database.
- Performing various types of testing including Functional, System Integration, Database, Regression and User acceptance testing (UAT)
- Worked with database to run and validated the test results SQL queries
- Reported the Bugs and Email notifications to the developers using the HP ALM
- Worked as a project admin for HP ALM and also performing activities as generating Test Plans, Test Cases and Defects.
- Pulling the test execution and defects daily status reports/Metrics from ALM and send to the Project manager.
- Coordinating with developers on bug fixes and defect status updates on a regular basis and conducting defect triage meetings.
- Worked with validation on mainframe inquiry screens.
- Tested the IBM JCL/COBOL programs, copied the dev programs into Test environment and modified the programs to read the test database domains.
- Working with Web interfaces, web services (SOAPUI) based with .Net applications.
- Performed Regression Testing by running the automated test scripts on the application using UFT and also involved in identifying Critical sequences to be automated.
- In Agile process I involved user stories in 3 weeks sprint based on agile scrum methodology and involving in daily standup scrum meetings and sprint planning meeting. Worked with Product owners to define Acceptance Criteria
Environment: .NET, SQL, Visio, TFS, HIPAA, HP ALM 12.2, UFT, Share point, MS Office, SQL Server 2012, Mainframes, COBOL, MVC Framework, Agile and Waterfall-Scrum Hybrid.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Sr QA Analyst
- Reviewed/Analyzed the requirements and communicated with Business analysts and Developers to update the requirements if necessary.
- Used Fannie Mae Desktop Underwriter and Freddie Mac Loan Prospector to provide a rating of the borrowers based of the documentation provided by them.
- Worked on several MISMO XML interfaces used by Wells Fargo, Washington Mutual, FISERV, US bank, GMAC, Provident Funding, MILA and Bank of America banks for their Mortgage services.
- Written Test strategy, Test Plans, Test case matrix and Test cases integration and regression testing in Quality Center and executed manually.
- Participated in walkthroughs for the evaluation of the Test plan with the design and development.
- Creating and executing SQL queries to perform Data Integrity testing on an Oracle Database to validate the data using TOAD.
- Using Quality center for preparing test cases for Claim Print Reports, Control reports, Summary reports and Suspense reports.
- Worked on UNIX commands for scheduling the jobs from command line.
- Performed Regression Testing on the application using QTP by identifying Critical sequences to be automated.
- Tested the z/OS, JCL/COBOL programs, copied the dev programs into test environment and modified the programs to read the test database domains.
Environment: Quality Center, CRM, Share point, Sales force, QTP, EDI, XML, SOAPUI, NET, JCL, COBOL and Java
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Sr. QA Analyst
- Worked with ANSI X12 / EDI 4010A1/5010 Transactions (834,837I, 837P, 837D, 835) and Functional Acknowledgements (TA1, 997and 999) & interfaces.
- Worked with several healthcare Claims Professional, Institutional, Medicaid billing, Medicare, FEP claims & FAP 4010 and 5010 HIPAA version changes includes Additions, Deletions, Usage Modified, length changes, segment relocations, no. of repeats modified, name changes and loop relocations.
- Reviewed Implementation guides of Professional, Facility (I & O) and Dental and prepared test data for all the loops and segments in 4010 & 5010.
- Worked with CMS (FAP) Family planning Medicaid, (FEP) Federal Employees program and Medicare claims and Billing calculations (A, B, C and D) and worked with ICD -9 codes (HCPCS).
- QA Lead and mentored team members for 837I, 837P, 837D, 834 and 835 for 4010A1 and 5010 base line testing.
- Tested all HIPAA transactions for multi version support (4010 and 5010), prepared test data and tested the claim benefits and edits.
- Tested and validated existing 4010 and 5010 proposed format, acceptance of the system, checked the HIPAA compliancy and claim load through the batch process.
- Worked with database to run the and validated the test results SQL queries
- Using Crimson Editor Tool and Ultra edit for creating EDI test files and checked the HIPAA Compliance through Claredii tool and submitted claims with Valicert - 837 Claim Submission Tool to convert 4010 file to 5010 and processing.
- Written test plans, test cases and imported, maintained Test Scripts in HP Quality Center.
- Performed Functional, System Integration, Backend, Regression and UAT testing.
Environment: .Net, TFS, HP QC, QTP, EDI, MQSI, Claredii, Rapid SQL, Cognos. Power MHS, PHILPROV, CIS and Microsoft office.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Sr. QA Tester
- Analyzed the Business Requirements and Technical Design Documents to prepare the Test cases for all types of claims Professional, Facility and Dental under several conditions to check the functionality of the system.
- Created test data for different types of claims FEP and Auto National Professional, Facility and Dental claims (837I, 837P and 837D)
- Pulled test data from production files by accessing into NASCO/TSO Mainframe systems and prepared the test data for test cases.
- Prepared test cases for EDI routing of FEP Professional, Institutional and Dental Electronic and FEP OCR claims to transmit directly to the NASCO system via the ANSI 837 format.
- Prepared test cases for EDI routing of Auto/National Professional and Institutional Electronic and OCR claims to transmit directly to the NASCO system via the ANSI 837 format.
- Reviewed Implementation guides of Professional, Facility and Dental and prepared test data for all the loops and segments in 4010 & 5010.
- Performed Smoke, Functional, System Integration, Backend, Regression and UAT testing.
Environment: TSO Mainframe Systems, NASCO Systems, Rational testing tools, Windows and Microsoft Office.
Sr. System Integration & UAT (SIT&UAT) Analyst
- Involved in requirement analysis and requirements meetings, worked closely with the Business Analysts to prepare the test plans and test cases.
- Created test data for different types of Credit cards, based on customer social income, credit history and credit limit.
- Involved Retail/E-commerce application where customer access and Navigate to rewards site
- Performed UAT and System integration and Regression testing.
- Validated the data on mainframe screens by verifying the actual and expected data.
- Performed back-end testing by writing and executing SQL Queries.
- Configured Quality center as Defect Tracking System, which was used to report defects and check the status of the defects.
Environment: HP Quality Center, SQL, Web based, Mainframes, Linux, UNIX, HTML, Oracle, XML and Java
Confidential, Frankfort, KY
- Executed test scenarios in different test environments and unveiled innumerable chances for the failure of functionality.
- Involved in Regression testing of the application & Performed Black Box Testing, System Testing and Integration Testing.
- Performed End-to-End testing manually and was associated with User Acceptance (UAT) Testing.
- Performed back-end testing of SQL Server Database by inserting SQL Queries.
- Reported the Bugs and Email notifications to the developers using the JIRA
- Actively involved in walk through and defect report meetings periodically.
- Escalate critical risks issues in timely manner and track defects according to project guidelines.
Environment: .NET, SQL Server 2000 and JIRA