Led test teams and client management through all phases of the development life cycle. Focus to provide on - time, relevant solutions to meet the testing/result reporting and delivery needs of the client. These skills have been built during a unique background in the financial industry that spans technology, operational and functional business disciplines.
- HP Performance Center (8+ years) HP Load Runner/Virtual User Generator (8+ years)
- HP Analysis (8+ Years) HP Diagnostics (5+ Years)
- HP Quick Test Pro (12+ Years) HP ALM/Quality Center (10+ Years)
- ITKO/Lisa (3 years) Opt Net (5 years)
- SQL (8+ Years) MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Visio, Access) (12+ years)
Confidential, Washington, DC
Performance and Virtualized Services Engineer
- Led team of onshore and offshore resources to assist the client in defining services to virtual, create the documentation to execute service development and testing, and to develop a governance document to guide future virtualization efforts. Other responsibilities included tracking engagement expenses, provide weekly status reports, and keep the project within the budgeted timeframe.
- Part of team analyzing data, operations, architecture, and testing areas of the company. Responsible for analysis of overall performance testing capabilities. Review included analyzing current processes, describing existing gaps, providing test coverage improvement recommendations. The results were presented to senior management.
Confidential, Richmond, Virginia
Performance and Quality Assurance Testing Analyst
- Led performance testing initiatives for the Confidential Application Suite. Worked with the project team and outside vendors for developing test strategies and constant process improvements for application testing utilizing the HP ALM and VUGen toolsets. Testing included the Confidential loan origination application (STMPartners), main frame CICS application, imaging components, and third party vendor hosted loan default applications.
- Created process to performance load test multiple SQL server upgrade initiatives. Testing requirements included testing complex queries, data loading, impacts of high user requests, and stress testing. Testing included end-to-end testing and isolation testing of back-end servers.
- Led performance testing initiatives for growing digital imaging processing. This included defining the multiple delivery/viewing paths and components, working with the delivery teams to define quality test metrics, data requirements, and infrastructure support required for testing utilizing HP ALM.
- Responded to continually changing environmental issues that included remote sites testing, semi-Agile code schedules, regulatory/processing requirements, enhanced test scripts to include C# and VB coded modules/commands, and business strategy changes.
- Documented project test requirements. Defined and reviewed test processes, plans, and reports analysis. Assisted with quality control efforts throughout the test life cycle. Reviewed test results/quality with the project team.
- Conducted quality analysis of test procedures/results. Led team efforts to improve content of test plans and results.
- Engaged in constant communication with Test Leads, Test Managers, and Project managers regarding status and progress of project under test.
- Conducted team tool training sessions covering test planning, test preparation, results analysis, and reporting methodologies.
- Assigned resource teams and provided guidance/leadership throughout the test engagement for 13 on-shore and 16 offshore resources. Tracked manpower efforts (budget to actual).
Senior Systems and Testing Analyst
- Developed and managed functional/systems testing for multi-phased rewrite of the commercial relationship profitability application (RPMS). Included the data migration/validation testing for DB2 and SQL databases. Testing included use of manual and QTP test executions.
- Managed Y2K testing and conversion implementation for two Employee Benefits systems.
- Managed conversion of Trust Investment applications to new main frame environment. Included interface and functionality testing, conversion team management, and project planning.
- Included Functional, Unit, and Systems test planning, execution, and reporting for the application suite.
Trust Systems Engineer
- Provided analytical and technical support for legacy Trust, Investment Operations, and Employee Benefits (401(k) accounting system) applications. Included analytical data reporting, database management, data transmission/conversions, customized client reports, and troubleshooting.
- Managed databases, internally developed systems, and voice response support in a combined main frame/network server environment.
- Converted 401(k) accounting system from Service Bureau to client server system. Planned and implemented execution the nightly automated for system processing, client 401(k) reporting process, voice response management, and the client/server fee capture system.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Conducted documentation audits and physical site inspections of collateral properties (commercial/residential) used as securitization of bonds for firms contracted by the Confidential .