To pursue a challenging and satisfying career in the industry and to be a part of a progressive organization that gives me a scope to enhance my knowledge and skills in order to cope with latest technologies changes.
- A competent professional having around 3 years of experience in Software Testing (Performance).
- Strong understanding in Software Development Life cycle (SDLC), Software Test Life Cycle (STLC), Confidential (Load Runner, Jmeter) and Automation Testing (SAHI) with different test methodologies.
- Effective in reporting defects and tracking, using defect tracking tools like Bugzilla and JIRA tools.
- Worked on different protocols like Web, Citrix, TruClient, Java Over HTTP in HP Load Runner.
- Quick learner with a good learning attitude.
- Effectively handled complete project with 3 - member team.
- Successfully completed an on-site project with 2-member team, at Merck, Germany.
- Expert in Reviewing and Execution of Test Case scenarios.
- Developed, documented, executed and verified the Black-box test cases and scripts.
- Good experience in conducting Black Box Testing - Smoke, User Interface, System and Regression Testing.
- Creating and Maintaining Test Cases specific to a module and participated in reviewing the documents related to requirements and functional specifications.
- Good experience in executing the performance test scenarios as part of load and stress testing.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills to succeed as a team member
- Self-starter and comfortable in high intensity and challenging work environment.
Operating Systems: Windows, MS Suite, MS Excel, MS - Word
Confidential Tool: HP Load Runner, Apache Jmeter
Bug Reporting tools: Bugzilla, JIRA
Performance Monitoring: Dynatrace, Opmanager
Database(s): SQL, Oracle (PL/SQL)
Programming Languages: C, C++, VB, Excel Macro
- To understand the non-functional requirements.
- Setting up the environment for Confidential .
- Performing Sanity testing and verifying whether all the features are working fine, if not, contacting with development, deployment and DBA teams for the necessary requirements.
- Record Script Using Performance Tools Load Runner or Jmeter.
- Performance execution using Controller and Load Generator.
- Gathering Confidential Utilization, Memory Utilization of the application and data servers, collecting reports and calculating maximum and average Confidential utilization.
- Monitor the server’s resource utilization during long duration tests and calculating its efficiency over high loads.
- Result Collection and Report preparation.