- Over all 12+ years of IT experience and software testing as Test lead/QA Lead and manager Good knowledge Agile/Scrum and Water Falls methodologiesImplemented manual, mobile and test automation projects in global delivery model onsite/offshore.
- Experience in web testing using SOAP UI for web and REST services used XML WSDL to process data.
- Involved in implanting test automation framers using TestNG for Selenium/Web Driver
- Proficient knowledge on continues integration using Jenkins to manage builds involved in checking check out process
- Good knowledge on Mavan builds man agent tools.
- Good knowledge on various domains capital markets, banking, health care, life insurance and Property and Casualty
- Management tools including HP ALM, JIRA, and Rational ClearQuest and Bugzilla
- Involved in creating master test strategy and creating test estimations
- Involved and managed defect triage meetings to prioritize the defects
- Good entire STLC (test planning, execution and defect management and created testing status reports and test metrics
- Expertise in managing Defect Life Cycle and used various defect tracking.
- Good knowledge on functional test automation tools QTP/UFT
- Created object repository to create test automation scripts
- Created and executed data driven, key word driven frameworks and Hybrid
- Involved in developing test automation scripts using c#
- Good knowledge on performance testing tools Jmeter
- Mobile testing for various flat forms (iOS, Android and Windows) for native and web based applications.
- Involved in testing mobile apps iPad, iPhone, Android and black beery devices
- Good knowledge on see test automation and see test
- Good knowledge on data base testing using SQL Quires
- Expertise in managing Defect Life Cycle and used various defect tracking and
Operating Systems: Unix and Windows
Testing tools: Selenium/web driver, UFT/QTP
Languages: Java Scripting, Shall
- Involved in defying objects and locators to automate test scripts
- Responsible for maintaining Object Repositories and Function Library
- Created object repository to created test automation scripts
- Crated data drive framework
- Created test summation scripts using object repository
- Created test automation scripts using selenium/Web Driver interface
- Crated test automation scripts for web applications
- Created reusable test automation functions using various objects/locators using selenium/Web Driver
- Created reusable functions for objects and created methods to test web applications
- Involved in finding locators/objects and created reusable test automation scripts
- Using Page Object design pattern and created page object model framework
- Created reusable test methods and test class to create Page object model
- Created data driven framework using TestNG using
- Created testNG Annotations to created reusable (before and after class) to automate test scripts
- Managed multiple projects for Confidential and involved setting up new teams, managing testing life cycle from gathering requirements from clientWorking with onsite test manager on formulating test strategy
- Involved in daily status calls and created status reports
- Crated daily status reports for test exaction status.
- Managed teams across the projects for end to end testing life cycle
- Crated testing status reports and reviewed with onsite test manager.
- Crate testing tasks in JIRA tool to track testing status for various sprints.
- Managed testing life cycle (test case creation, test execution and defect management) in HP ALM tool
- Managed and involved daily scrum call with onsite and offshore teams.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, California
Mobile Test Engineer
- Involved in managing mobile testing projects
- Created program level mobile test strategy
- Involved in testing mobile apps in iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry phones and tablets
- Created test automation scripts using see test tool see test and Appium
- Managed 8 + test resources
- Implemented product level test strategy.
- Carted resource forecasting
- Involved in TFS tool to track and monitor testing tasks
- Crated testing tasks and motoring testing progress
- Worked with production teams on tickets (issues/defects)
Confidential, New York
- Involved in creating knowledge transfer sessions
- Created master test strategy
- Involved in mentoring testing progress
- Created testing tasks in JIRA tool to track and mentoring progress
- Created weekly and monthly testing status reports
- Worked with client teams on UAT
Confidential, Springfield, Massachusetts
- Managed multiple testing projects for Enterprise Technology Organization
- Developed of the Master Test Plan (Test Strategy)
- Involved in creating test schedules for all the testing phasesIdentifying and managing the testing resources to create and execute functional and user acceptance testing.
- Manage and involved in Test Plan documentation and provide status to project management team
- Involved in oversight of Test Case documentation, Delivery of the Defect Management process documentation with input from project team members, management of the Defect process including leading Defect Triage sessions and providing Defect metrics and collection and delivery of the Summary of Test Results documentation with input from project team members
- Accountable for overseeing Quality Center Usage including: requirements, test plans, test sets (test
- Provide defect management support post go live, during warrantee period.
- Developed and documented testing metrics to be used on the project including test build and execution status as well as Defect status.
- Involved in testing Amica retirement applications
- Created test case and involved in executing test cases
- Defining test methodology/approach, creating the Test Strategies for various projects and Releases in Confidential Life US Wealth Management Business Technology
- Managing all testing activities of Confidential, Confidential recordkeeping/contract processing systems - Core participant record-keeping system for offshore, 529, college savings, mutual fund, individual/group annuities
- Managing all testing activities of Retire online, Web application to support the electronic payment, compliance, and enrollment process
- Managing all test levels (Unit, System and User acceptance) and types (Functional, Integration and Regression) ensuring appropriate tracking of testing assignments, test completion goals and test completion.
- Defining the Managing Defect Life cycle to ensure the defect tracking processes and tools (Quality Center 8.2/9.2) are established and the team is trained.
- Managing all testing activities with project technical teams, business analysts, customer groups, testing team and project management teamsin sign-off.