- Working currently in end to end and testing of LTE/VoLTE billing system for Confidential Communications data migration project, billing support system testing.
- 12 years of industry experience in embedded development in C, C++ and VoLTE/LTE testing
- Hands on coding skills in C and C++
- Sound knowledge of black box, white box, functional, integration and end to end testing methodologies.
- Good understanding in of telecom billing, OSS/ Confidential concepts, PCRF flows using Amdocs billing Suite
- Good understanding of SDLC processes, AGILE - SCRUM and waterfall
- Working knowledge in embedded environment/RTOS MontaVista Linux, Red Hat Linux, Windows Mobile
- Worked extensively on multi-threaded codes using embedded RTOS environments
- 4+ years of experience in developing/optimization of video compression Standards like MPEG4, H.264, VC1, VP7
- 3+ years of experience in audio algorithms like MP3, AAC and HEAAC and speech algorithm G.729.
- Familiar with GSM AMR, EFR standards
- 7+ years ofexperience with various DSP’s like TI55x, TIC64x+, Da Vinci, OMAP 1710/DM270 and TI28x.
- Sound knowledge of multimedia, infotainment testing in embedded environment.
- Good knowledge of working on ARM processor
- Worked on OMAP3530, Beagleboard and Pandaboard
- Sound knowledge of porting code on specific platform, memory and performance estimation. Memory management using linker command files
- Float to fix conversion of reference C/C++ code, optimization of algorithm Confidential C and assembly level.
- Knowledge of Mobile Automation tool Appium.
- Knowledge of Selenium, Junit web driver, JMeter
- Basic knowledge of puppet
- 1 year experience on TTCN-3 scripting language for verification of LTE protocol specifications (3GPP TS 36.331 V9.10.0).
- 1+ year of experience in message analysis between handset and eNodeB using Qualcomm’s QXDM toolset
- Have work experience on Spirent protocol analysis tools as Spirent Nomad Toolkit, Spirent Datum tools, Spirent Test manager and Spirent Landslide tools
Operating System: Windows 9x, Linux, VIM, GCC, G++
Programming languages: C, C++, Assembly level coding on TMS320C55x, TMS320C64x, ARM A8
Scripting Languages: TTCN-3, Python
Domains: DSP, Audio, Video, Speech procession algorithms, LTE, VoLTE, 3GPP
Tools: Code Composer Studio, Clear Case, GDB
Embedded/RTOS: Monta vista linux, DSP BIOS, Red Had Linux, WinCE
Design Tools: Visio, MATLAB, SIMULINK
Work methodologies: Agile and SCRUM
QA Test Manager
Environment: AS400, DPI system, DB2 database, SQL, OMS, TRIAD, Junit, Selenium, Web Driver, HP Quality Center, Jmeter, Confidential
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures for conversion of Confidential customers for Voice, Video, VoIP and Internet customers into Confidential DPI billing system and billing support system verification.
- Set top box feature testing such as DVR, EPG, VOD, PPV, IPTV and cable tv feature.
- Maintaining & Mapping design components with User, and Technical Requirements, i.e. Prepare Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Test data planning; raising of and tracking data requests. Writing SQL queries to extract data suitable for the test scenario
- Document software defects, and bug tracking using HP ALM QC, and report defects to software developers. Generating and reporting weekly status reports, defect analysis reports. Test tracking metrics.
- Organize and facilitate release planning, daily stand-up meetings, defect reviews call, Agile-Scrum related meetings
- End to end testing of whole Order Management flow, starting from placing orders, provisioning of orders, usage creation, mediation analysis and billing verification. Tools used included M6, Sterling, Jwalk based GUI and AS400 for placing orders and after placing the orders updating them through DPI Green Screen with Plant related updating like assigning ONT, OLT and switch information and after assignments sending those Orders to TRIAD which is Fiber Provisioning System and validating the entire flow from DPI to TRIAD as well TRIAD to different backend systems like Meta Switch/Broad soft, AMS and Mediaroom/DAC for VOIP provisioning, Data Provisioning and Video Provisioning respectively.
- Network efficiency evaluation of FIOS video stream products using Jmeter performance testing tool.
- FIOS Multiroom HDVR set top box and multimedia testing.
- Executed test cases manually and automated, identified the mismatches and logged the defects using HP Quality Center.
Environment: Telegence, Spirent Landslide, ZTracker, WebtraxResponsibilities:
- Attend client meetings to identify requirements, test plan discussion and accompanying managers while screening candidates/taking interviews.
- Development of unit testcases using ITM toolset. Preparing Test plan, Test Specifications and Test Reports. Sound skill in Test Case Preparation, Test Case Review, Bug Tracking and Reporting Test Report, Root Cause Analysis.
- Extensive experience in Functional and Regression Testing.
- Good Understanding and Hands on testing experience on Amdocs products Enabler billing System(CM,ASMM, Rater, Billing, AR and GL, Collections), Ensemble billing system(CSM,MAF,MPS, Billing), Amdocs Telegence (CSM, Switch control), Amdocs Enterprise stack system for Ethernet based systems. Knowledge of various Confidential & Confidential telecom billing/PCRF flow, load balancing using balance manager.
- Worked on balance manager to Enabler migration activities.
- Hands on experience in Usage creation using Spirent Landslide, JMeter, Unix scripts and processing (Mediation Process) through Enabler as well as Ensemble.
- Excellent knowledge of Confidential & Confidential VoLTE and LTE network architecture. Create testing scenarios as per network requirements.
- Have hands on experience on Toad, SQL Plus, Quality centre.
- Good interpersonal skills, committed, result oriented, hard working with a quest and zeal to learn new technologies.
- Appreciations from Onsite for UAT Support in Quick Troubleshooting and Knowledge on subject
- Participated in UAT with the client.
QA Lead Engineer
- Responsible for application analysis, test strategy development, test case creation, test script development, test execution, defect tracking and reporting.
- Work with development, QA, and Automation engineers to research, design, and develop test automation units.
- Conducted Cross Browser Testing to check the compatibility of the Application with different Browsers (IE, AOL, Netscape)
- Implemented the telemetry approach for mobile application testing.
- Worked on various firmware like Jellybean, Kitkat.
- Conducted the end-to-end testing for mobile applications and various devices like Confidential, Motorola, phone and Tablets.
- Conducted end-to-end testing for Android devices using ADB commands.
- Review the mobile security policies and prepared test plan.
- Assigned the task and provided the guidelines for mobile applications
- Implemented Parameterization in SOAP UI and Validated the various Restful Services and written Test Cases for and reported the defects to Developers..
- Conducted White box testing for Confidential and US Trust projects.
- Implemented Data Driven in SOAP UI and tested various functions in Web Services.
- Implemented Data driven Test scripts using Selenium RC Junit for Confidential Project.
Environment: Spirent Nomad toolkit, Spirent Datum, Qualcomm QxDM protocol analyzer.
- Performed field and Device Test Engineer for Android based Motorola devices against approved reference devices by respected carriers on LTE/UMTS/GSM/EVDO networks.
- Participated in OSS verification including field testing, data inputs for KPI optimizations.
- Provide training to new employees, work status reporting, metric reporting.
- CR documentation and defect logging using HP ALM
- Successfully performed full Regression Test, Sanity Test, Key Performance Indicators (KPI) Test, Throughput Test, and CSFB Test Cases in Lab Environment using Spirent Nomad toolset.
- Proficiency in Confidential Commands for LTE/UMTS/GSM protocol Stack.
- Verified Handset features like MO/MT speech calls, MOS analysis, IRAT Handovers, Cell Selection/Re-selection, PC Browsing, PS/CS Calls, SMS, MMS, Supplementary Services and CSFB calls.
- Taken Dumps logs with RDX Tool in case of Different RAM dump Cases and Collecting necessary logs for further analysis.
- Installed new Android build through the software FOTA, QPST and/or QRCT.
- Performed on normal feature and functional tests for each formal builds and verifying the solved bugs with each engineering builds (includes RAT changing Test Cases).
Senior Technical associate
Environment: Windows, Openttcn
- LTE protocol testing can be effectively done by using TTCN-3 scripting language suggested by ETSI. This scripting language is platform independent and gives the flexibility to test code written on various platforms such C. C++, C#, Java etc.
- Involved in writing testscripts for Service request module.
- Successfully implemented functional testing of service request module using TTCN-3 simulation tool.
- Verification of service request functionality
- Worked on 3GPP and LTE protocol
- Development of testcases on Spirent test manager
- Verification of output with results generated using TTCN-3 scripting.
Senior Technical associate
Environment: C++, Linux, Wireshark network analyzer
- Support and development activity for TechM client Confidential in domain of Video drivers for IP cameras of various vendors
- Testing, bug fixing feature development for various vendors in embedded/multithreaded environment for surveillance cameras
- Evaluating core dump and developing fix to bugs.
- Worked on different format cameras such as VGA, SVGA, HDTV, UHDTV
- Worked on motion compensation testing
- Worked on different standards as MPEG4, H264, VC1, VP6
Senior technical associate
Environment: C++, linux, android
- Worked as a senior technical associate, Confidential Ltd,
- Ported ginger board on Pandaboard hardware. Tested multimedia on desktop using android simulator
- Porting of gingerbread and testing activities
- Testing of android emulator for Gingerbread android OS
- Configuration of HAL layer for ALSA driver.
- Using tinyalsa for playback functionality
Environment: C++, embedded environment RTOS WinCE, MFC, Visual Studio 2008
- Worked on float to fixed point conversion of Soundlevel meter (SLM) code
- Porting of SLM and VLM code on TMS320C55X, firmware development.
- Bit exactness testing of fixed point converted code
- Development of blocklevel filter using NLMS algorithm for SLM and VLM
- Development of ZoomFFT algorithm from standards for SLM and VLM
- Developed the security validation module for SLM and VLM.
Senior software engineer
Environment: C++, Linux, Qt
- I was involved in Porting of Flashlite plugin on different platforms support and testing activities.
- Porting of FLP3.15 flash code on OMAP3530 platform
- Development of interface layer for software video codec to run on ARM processor, verify the video output quality visually and PSNR full reference testing methods
- Using hardware video codecs using DaVinci DSP (TMS320C6437) to run video files and verifying video quality and performance
- Beagle board bringup, creating UBOOT images for different scenarios from Red hat linux GIT.
- Development of XDAIS framework.
- Worked on multithreaded environment on red hat linux embedded platform to synchronize audio video playback scenarios.
- Development of glue layer in C++, between Mozilla API’s and Flash plugin layer application .
Senior Software engineer
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Environment: C++, VC++
- Algorithm development using reference WMV VC1 decoder and testing.
- Developed multithreaded API interface layer using WinCE as embedded RTOS for interaction with the codecs HAL layer. The code developed in C++ was later converted to C.
- Development Deblocking filter module for VC1 main and advanced profile. Implemented exception cases of deblocking filtering in VC1 simple and advanced profile.
- The output of the VC1 codec generated after DBF implementation was verified with Microsoft VC1 reference decoder for bit-exactness.
Senior Software engineer
Environment: C, Code Composer Studio, TMS320C64x
- Porting of H.264 decoder on TMS320C64x.
- Float to fixed point conversion of H264 code
- Verifying of video output while running reference code on VC++ and optimized code on CCS
- MIPS and memory optimization
- Writing firmware in assembly code
Environment: C, Code Composer Studio, TMS320C55x
- Fixed to float point conversion of MS, IS and TNS modules
- Bit exactness verification
- Memory and MIPS optimization of code audio verification of output
- MontaVista Linux and Symbian 8.01b embedded environments, C, assembly, Confidential MP211 board (ARM9/ SPX-K5 DSP)
- Software engineer ( Confidential Communications)
- Integrating and testing of JPEG enc/dec modules with test system on linux platform.
- Porting of MPEG/AMR modules on symbian platform.
- Porting of JPEG modules on SPXK5/6 ( Confidential ) DSP platform, integration of MPEG, JPEG, H264, AAC and various scenarios of AMR on MP211 ARM-DSP board.
- Unit and integration testing of all modules.
- Developing multithreaded test system based on Stagefreight multimedia framework.
- Using Lauterbach Confidential hardware.