- I entered the work force at an early age working in production factories and warehouses.
- I obtained my Confidential certification at a young age and continued operating forklifts for several years. In between being unemployed and working i managed to obtain the Comptia A+ and Net + IT computer technician certificates.
- I also enrolled at Confidential in pursuit of an associate’s degree in Network Management & Cyber Security.
- Very Punctual Excellent at following directions properly
- Will arrive on time Acutely observant
- Keen eye for detail Food production quality knowledge
- Safety - oriented
EXPERIENCE:Quality Control Assistant
- Conducting monthly, quarterly and yearly inventories of warehouse stock.
- Unloaded, picked, staged and loaded products for shipping.
- Stacking pallets very high overhead without rails or stacking systems.
- Using pallets to push multiple pallets around corners for optimal efficiency.
Quality Control Assistant
- I performed various duties in relation to the assurance of premium quality products, materials and equipment.
- Safely use hazardous materials to clean equipment used for the production and transfer of milk into its containers.
- I also had the responsibility of testing finished product every half hour using specific chemicals to ensure procedures and product meet and or exceed company standards.
- Assisted in maintaining preparation and service areas in a sanitary condition .
- Checked temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, and heating equipment to ensure proper functioning .
- Cleaned and inspected galley equipment, filler room appliances, and work areas.
- Cleaned and sterilized equipment and facilities.